FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Time Waster???????

Time Waster???????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right let me just throw something out there lol

I haven't been coming here for 10months... Lol when I did sign up 10 months ago, I only browsed the site for one day and I forgot about it until last week. That's why I don't have any meets cause I've only just started using it properly.

Lol so no I'm not a time waster... Just 9 months and 3 weeks before now, I completely forgot about this site.

Lol damn! Now I know Trust is a veery important thing on this site. I respect that

Anyone else having/had this issue before/now?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll be better off creating a new profile. No veris to lose

Yeah but that's long.

I'll just put it on my profile n explain.

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone

"Yeah but that's long.

I'll just put it on my profile n explain."

The fact that you think it's too long to start a new profile says something less than positive .

The fact that you started the profile and forgot you had done so is also hardly a good point .

So when you see people saying you get out what you put in on here , ask yourself if you have put anything in to get anything out

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"You don't have to explain yourself to anyone"

This!

"Yeah but that's long.

The fact that you think it's too long to start a new profile says something less than positive .

The fact that you started the profile and forgot you had done so is also hardly a good point .

So when you see people saying you get out what you put in on here , ask yourself if you have put anything in to get anything out "

Lmao... Well I still think its long. Its either they trust me or they don't.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

You will be better taking the advice to delete and start again.

"Yeah but that's long.

So when you see people saying you get out what you put in on here , ask yourself if you have put anything in to get anything out

Lmao... Well I still think its long. Its either they trust me or they don't. "

What a long time to recreate another profile? To be honest there's not a great deal in your profile apart from the new addition you mention in this post. You could just copy and paste that and start afresh. All for the sake of ten minutes. Good luck

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Honestly, restart would be my advice...

Your current profile would be a definite no from me, so perhaps a fresh start could be the way forward.

And if you aren't willing to put in an hour or so writing a new profile then you are really going to struggle to get meets on here - or you you expect to be knee deep in pussy just by logging on?

As I have been here for 10 months and active on the forums for about 8 months, I didn't know I would be classed by some as a time waster for not meeting anyone yet,

I haven't put that much effort in looking for one for various reasons and when I have been asked about a meet it is still my choice if I want to meet them, I am fussy on who I want to meet and have my preferences and without sounding big headed I could of met quiet a few by now

"Yeah but that's long.

I'll just put it on my profile n explain."

It only takes 10 minutes to delete and create a new account...

No I don't got any problem as I don't actively search, using the forum and chat room most

"As I have been here for 10 months and active on the forums for about 8 months, I didn't know I would be classed by some as a time waster for not meeting anyone yet,

I haven't put that much effort in looking for one for various reasons and when I have been asked about a meet it is still my choice if I want to meet them, I am fussy on who I want to meet and have my preferences and without sounding big headed I could of met quiet a few by now"

I think I like photo 2 the best yum lol

Sorry had to perv who was bragging. Fair enough

"Right let me just throw something out there lol

I haven't been coming here for 10months... Lol when I did sign up 10 months ago, I only browsed the site for one day and I forgot about it until last week. That's why I don't have any meets cause I've only just started using it properly.

Lol so no I'm not a time waster... Just 9 months and 3 weeks before now, I completely forgot about this site.

Lol damn! Now I know Trust is a veery important thing on this site. I respect that

Anyone else having/had this issue before/now?"

Start a new profile people think you have been on here since BC.

"Yeah but that's long.

So when you see people saying you get out what you put in on here , ask yourself if you have put anything in to get anything out "

Very valid points here

"Lmao... Well I still think its long. Its either they trust me or they don't. "

Here's a question. Do you instinctively trust people you've never met?

"You will be better taking the advice to delete and start again."
Probably a wise idea actually. Some things that have already been said may reflect badly on you, especially if you try to explain things on your profile. A number of users on fab get rather suspicious of unverified profiles that are over a year old - yours isn't that far off, and if you think creating a new profile is too much effort, what effort are you prepared to put in to arranging meets? Are you expecting people to come to you? If so, prepare yourself for a long wait.

And as others have said, it doesn't take much effort to start again.

"Yeah but that's long.

Lmao... Well I still think its long. Its either they trust me or they don't. "

Take the good advice and start again.

Firstly there doesn't seem much on your profile for anyone to base any trust whatsoever on, and secondly this thread may come back to haunt you. It looks like you can't be bothered to take ten minutes to start a new profile.

But after all, it is completely your choice.

"Right let me just throw something out there lol

Anyone else having/had this issue before/now?"

We've actually wondered if people thought we were time-wasters because of this. We had a previous profile here and had a meet, and we've had a meet off the site. This means no verifications on our *current* profile.

We've made friends here, we're photo verified, and we've put effort in to our profile. But to the wandering eye, people may see the join date, and no *listed* meets within that period may raise suspicions. Completely understandable.

There's also the fact you don't have to explain anything to anyone, like mentioned. We've gone months with no one appealing to us, so why would we meet anybody who hasn't met our criteria? We've met for sexual encounters outside of Fab. Fab isn't the be-all and end-all of sexual rendezvous...no activity here may mean we are active in meeting outside of Fab at any time. We re-joined the site, had a kid, then became active on here again only recently really. Many reasons like this that are no one else's business of why a user hasn't met anyone. It's easy for people to ask in a polite message why there aren't any listed meets for so many months, etc.

Still though, if your reply to advice is "that's long", then it doesn't seem that you're that bothered, especially if you post then forget about it for a year. You reap what you sow

Good advice from people, it's your own business why you haven't met someone, but also, as said, effort goes a LONG way here, reassure people with your actions that you're serious about being on the site, and they may be inclined to take things further...

Creating your current profile didn't take long....it's blank! This lack of effort is the biggest drawback. With a profile like that you could have been on every day for the last 10 months....and still had no meets!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I started and set up a really basic 'fill in later' profile but then did something else and forgot about it for about 6 months so it can happen

"You will be better taking the advice to delete and start again."

Why?

Plenty of people take breaks from here for all sorts of reasons verified or unverified...

"Yeah but that's long.

Take the good advice and start again.

Firstly there doesn't seem much on your profile for anyone to base any trust whatsoever on, and secondly this thread may come back to haunt you. It looks like you can't be bothered to take ten minutes to start a new profile.

But after all, it is completely your choice."

Why would this thread come back to haunt the OP???

We have met guys who have been on here over a year, when I've asked why they not been verified answer is always same, longer on here without being verified harder to get a meet.

Personally we would prefer to meet someone on here who has been on here a while than someone who deletes profile all time then creates a new one

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Yeah but that's long.

What a long time to recreate another profile? To be honest there's not a great deal in your profile apart from the new addition you mention in this post. You could just copy and paste that and start afresh. All for the sake of ten minutes. Good luck"

Surely it takes longer to copy amd paste the it does to type ...

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

To me its wasting more time starting a chat about it then refusing to take on board good advice offered.

"To me its wasting more time starting a chat about it then refusing to take on board good advice offered."

"Yeah but that's long.

What a long time to recreate another profile? To be honest there's not a great deal in your profile apart from the new addition you mention in this post. You could just copy and paste that and start afresh. All for the sake of ten minutes. Good luck

Surely it takes longer to copy amd paste the it does to type ..."

Really? How many words per minute are you knocking out? Must be smoke coming off your fingers

"

Surely it takes longer to copy amd paste the it does to type ...

Really? How many words per minute are you knocking out? Must be smoke coming off your fingers "

» Add a new message to this topic