FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > feeling crappy

feeling crappy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been turned down by two couples after sending my face PIC over. Now I know I'm not going to be to everyone's tastes but I'm not that much of a hippocrocapig am I?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No you're not but we cant be attracted to everyone we meet and chat to on here. You have veris that attest to the fact that other couples have enjoyed being with you and I'm sure many more will in the future too.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Haha! This has happened to me too, lots of chat 'oh steve, you're so sexy' type messages, face pic then BOOM! Blocked. Too ugly to fuck.

"No you're not but we cant be attracted to everyone we meet and chat to on here. You have veris that attest to the fact that other couples have enjoyed being with you and I'm sure many more will in the future too."

Thanks, I know not everyone will find me attractive, I'm certainly not brad Pitt but when I've spent a while chatting send over a pic and they sever contact its pretty galling

Happens to us all. we can't expect to be to everyone's taste....and I wouldn't want to be either.

"No you're not but we cant be attracted to everyone we meet and chat to on here. You have veris that attest to the fact that other couples have enjoyed being with you and I'm sure many more will in the future too.

Thanks, I know not everyone will find me attractive, I'm certainly not brad Pitt but when I've spent a while chatting send over a pic and they sever contact its pretty galling"

That's why you send it in your first message

It's web site fella, get over it.

"Haha! This has happened to me too, lots of chat 'oh steve, you're so sexy' type messages, face pic then BOOM! Blocked. Too ugly to fuck. "

Says who?!!!

"No you're not but we cant be attracted to everyone we meet and chat to on here. You have veris that attest to the fact that other couples have enjoyed being with you and I'm sure many more will in the future too.

Thanks, I know not everyone will find me attractive, I'm certainly not brad Pitt but when I've spent a while chatting send over a pic and they sever contact its pretty galling

That's why you send it in your first message "

I do sometimes but quite often I feel like I'm fly dropping my face all over the net. I'd rather send it to people who ask for it than to everyone I message

"It's web site fella, get over it."

Thanks for the time and consideration in writing this heart felt missive

"Just been turned down by two couples after sending my face PIC over. Now I know I'm not going to be to everyone's tastes but I'm not that much of a hippocrocapig am I? "
The male half could find you a threat?

Sarah x

"Just been turned down by two couples after sending my face PIC over. Now I know I'm not going to be to everyone's tastes but I'm not that much of a hippocrocapig am I? The male half could find you a threat?

Sarah x

Or the female half

Sarah xx

"

I do sometimes but quite often I feel like I'm fly dropping my face all over the net. I'd rather send it to people who ask for it than to everyone I message"

Nearly every female profile asks a face pic to be sent with the FIRST message

"Just been turned down by two couples after sending my face PIC over. Now I know I'm not going to be to everyone's tastes but I'm not that much of a hippocrocapig am I? The male half could find you a threat?

Sarah x

"

Hahaha the only threat I'm likely to pose is if I have a weapon

I do sometimes but quite often I feel like I'm fly dropping my face all over the net. I'd rather send it to people who ask for it than to everyone I message

Nearly every female profile asks a face pic to be sent with the FIRST message"

These were couples profiles and they instigated contact

I have been on here as a single woman and on various couples profiles over the years.

And the one thing I have learned is, pictures tell you nothing.

Please do not get upset, you might just have bad photos.

You might think yeah BS, but remember for every good selfie on here that 30 other shots were taken to get to that picture also add the amount of peeing around on photoshop as well just to make it look good.

So I just say chat on chat room video to video, do not swap pictures. Or attend a social at a munch?

Remember you are a person, not a fuck toy (unless thats your fantasy )

Roll with the punches mate. This site is a constant change of old member, newbies, etc. sooner or later you'll be getting your nuts wet.

One door closes another will soon open.

"Roll with the punches mate. This site is a constant change of old member, newbies, etc. sooner or later you'll be getting your nuts wet.

One door closes another will soon open. "

Thanks

"I have been on here as a single woman and on various couples profiles over the years.

You might think yeah BS, but remember for every good selfie on here that 30 other shots were taken to get to that picture also add the amount of peeing around on photoshop as well just to make it look good.

So I just say chat on chat room video to video, do not swap pictures. Or attend a social at a munch?

Remember you are a person, not a fuck toy (unless thats your fantasy )"

Please feel free to have a look, I've made my face PIC available so people can see my mug

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I put a face pic on my profile. I am political about my sexuality anyway, dont hide it. Stand up for yourself and your interests and dont let anyone put you down. You may lose some friends but hey thats life you cant have everything.

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I would say your reasonably good looking they probably just got cold feet.

Move on....i get it all the time but when that one person says yes please it makes it all worth while

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"It's web site fella, get over it.

Thanks for the time and consideration in writing this heart felt missive "

It may have been blunt... But it's realistic

Think about it... Would you play with someone you didn't find attractive??

I hate sending face pics as feels so personal but we all have different types

"I have been on here as a single woman and on various couples profiles over the years.

Remember you are a person, not a fuck toy (unless thats your fantasy )

Please feel free to have a look, I've made my face PIC available so people can see my mug"

You look fine, don't look like you've lied about your age or anything misleading either.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think I would feel a lot lot worse if someone was meeting and potentially playing with me out of sympathy

You're not going to float everyone's boat... Just as I am sure you don't fancy everyone

And people are allowed to change their mind at any time

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

If you feel that dejected after two turn- downs then Fab isn't going to be a happy place for you, old chap.

Forget and move on. Stay positive

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Do you fancy everyone on here? No, of course you don't! Deal with it and move on

"If you feel that dejected after two turn- downs then Fab isn't going to be a happy place for you, old chap.

Forget and move on. Stay positive "

I know, thanks. Having a crappy morning following a shitty night and that was the final straw. Pulled myself together now, just need to grow some thicker skin, thanks all

On the plus side, they didn't leave the site in disgust! (That's happened to me...)

(- I must be a heffalumposaurus, I reckon...)

Onward, ever onward...

» Add a new message to this topic