FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Get Verified

Get Verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Genuine fella here trying to get started in this game! Most women in my want fellas who are verified, which is understandable! But how do I convince someone to take the first step? Any lady willing to show me the ropes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will offer the same advice as pretty much all single fellas get.

Get invites to social get togethers or visit a club. Plenty of people will verify that you're real and serious about meeting others. You won't find many people willing to 'show you the ropes' as we're in it for pleasure too, not to spend the time at a meet 'teaching'

Ok word of advise, do a search for previous threads on the same topic, if you had you would have seen how people get crucified for making the same set of simple statements you have.

The best way to get verified on fab is to actually meet off it, at a social or a club. It's quicker and easier and it shows your willing to get out there rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

Women on here are generally here for pleasure and normally don't want to teach or show people the ropes.

Hope that helps,

Good luck

You will get as much luck in getting verified as winning the lotto . People just don't want to verify other people on here which makes it harder for the genuine people on here. The verified system has failed and they need to come up with something better the administration team does or otherwise people will go elsewhere in my opinion.

"You will get as much luck in getting verified as winning the lotto . People just don't want to verify other people on here which makes it harder for the genuine people on here. The verified system has failed and they need to come up with something better the administration team does or otherwise people will go elsewhere in my opinion."
have you met anyone from here?

"You will get as much luck in getting verified as winning the lotto . People just don't want to verify other people on here which makes it harder for the genuine people on here. The verified system has failed and they need to come up with something better the administration team does or otherwise people will go elsewhere in my opinion.have you met anyone from here?"
yes and because the person was unverified that person couldn't verify me or I can't verify that person. So it just becomes a never ending cycle.

"You will get as much luck in getting verified as winning the lotto . People just don't want to verify other people on here which makes it harder for the genuine people on here. The verified system has failed and they need to come up with something better the administration team does or otherwise people will go elsewhere in my opinion."
Worked very well for me

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"You will get as much luck in getting verified as winning the lotto . People just don't want to verify other people on here which makes it harder for the genuine people on here. The verified system has failed and they need to come up with something better the administration team does or otherwise people will go elsewhere in my opinion.have you met anyone from here? yes and because the person was unverified that person couldn't verify me or I can't verify that person. So it just becomes a never ending cycle."

I am sure she's verified by now.

"You will get as much luck in getting verified as winning the lotto . People just don't want to verify other people on here which makes it harder for the genuine people on here. The verified system has failed and they need to come up with something better the administration team does or otherwise people will go elsewhere in my opinion.have you met anyone from here? yes and because the person was unverified that person couldn't verify me or I can't verify that person. So it just becomes a never ending cycle.

I am sure she's verified by now."

How do you know it was a she

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

The verification system works very well, it doesn't need changing.

"You will get as much luck in getting verified as winning the lotto . People just don't want to verify other people on here which makes it harder for the genuine people on here. The verified system has failed and they need to come up with something better the administration team does or otherwise people will go elsewhere in my opinion.have you met anyone from here? yes and because the person was unverified that person couldn't verify me or I can't verify that person. So it just becomes a never ending cycle.

I am sure she's verified by now."

The person left the site mainly because of that problem and once my site supporter runs out I will be leaving the site.

I am sure she's verified by now. The person left the site mainly because of that problem and once my site supporter runs out I will be leaving the site. "

OK

"You will get as much luck in getting verified as winning the lotto . People just don't want to verify other people on here which makes it harder for the genuine people on here. The verified system has failed and they need to come up with something better the administration team does or otherwise people will go elsewhere in my opinion.

The verification system works very well, it doesn't need changing. "

The verification system doesn't work well at all in my opinion

"You will get as much luck in getting verified as winning the lotto . People just don't want to verify other people on here which makes it harder for the genuine people on here. The verified system has failed and they need to come up with something better the administration team does or otherwise people will go elsewhere in my opinion.

The verification system works very well, it doesn't need changing. The verification system doesn't work well at all in my opinion"

Is there only one person where you live to meet? What about a club?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Sorry, the verification system works very well in my opinion! If there wasn't a system, the place would be overrun with fake profiles, and yes, I have my filters in place to stop non verified members from contacting me as they are normally the yo yo joiners

The verification system works very well, it doesn't need changing. The verification system doesn't work well at all in my opinion"

In your case it hasn't. In the majority of cases it works just fine.

Sorry, the verification system works very well in my opinion! If there wasn't a system, the place would be overrun with fake profiles, and yes, I have my filters in place to stop non verified members from contacting me as they are normally the yo yo joiners "

But it is over run with fake profiles and time wasters because it's just too easy to set a account up but too hard to get verified.If they changed photo verified to compulsory it would help in my opinion . I think it would cut down on the fake profiles being created.

The verification system works very well, it doesn't need changing. The verification system doesn't work well at all in my opinion Is there only one person where you live to meet? What about a club? "

The closest club to me is Swansea which is okay but they only accept over 21 which probly means a Id check and don't have a passport and can't drive so a club won't work for me but will work for other's.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

The verification system works very well, it doesn't need changing. The verification system doesn't work well at all in my opinion Is there only one person where you live to meet? What about a club? The closest club to me is Swansea which is okay but they only accept over 21 which probly means a Id check and don't have a passport and can't drive so a club won't work for me but will work for other's."

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/wales/322572

There ya go

Swansea Social so you should have a few veris by the 16th Nov

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"You will get as much luck in getting verified as winning the lotto . People just don't want to verify other people on here which makes it harder for the genuine people."

This is absurd. Of course people will verify others on here and do so all the time. That's how the system works and works well. Are you saying that you meet people who then later refuse to verify you? This seems very strange to me.

The verification system works very well, it doesn't need changing. The verification system doesn't work well at all in my opinion Is there only one person where you live to meet? What about a club? The closest club to me is Swansea which is okay but they only accept over 21 which probly means a Id check and don't have a passport and can't drive so a club won't work for me but will work for other's."

Need ID? Get an Age ID card.

Can't drive, plenty of alternatives out there, public transport, taxis, busses.....

All you seem to be doing is putting obstacles in your way of what you're hoping to achieve. If you want verification and people to take you seriously, put some effort in.

The verification system works very well, it doesn't need changing. The verification system doesn't work well at all in my opinion

In your case it hasn't. In the majority of cases it works just fine."

I love these threads

The verification system works pretty well and is one of the better systems out there as for you meet leaving because she couldn't get verified, pull the other one a woman can get verified on here in minutes.

As far as it goes for a single guy, you have to be more active and get out there, leave the internet alone and get to a social.

No one ever said swinging was an easy ride.

Can't you get verified by web cam then verify others?

Not now,he's gone

No helping some ppl. Only himself to blame. No effort no reward. Be back in a few weeks to try again i guess

Love it - genuine fella here ......poof he's gone! He'll be back.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

The verification system is excellent

lol I think he already found his fuck buddie in 10hrs that wants it everyday and everywhere

"Can't you get verified by web cam then verify others? "

Yup, worked for me...you just gave to make the effort and be serious about it

» Add a new message to this topic