FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > advice needed urgently

advice needed urgently

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know if you have blocked someone they appear on your blocked list. If they disappear from your list does that mean they have left the site or can it mean they have changed their name and does that mean they are still blocked or do they have access to your profile? Concerned as I blocked someone who has disappeared and I am scared to carry on searching for guys in case I might come across a certain guy.

you can pm me if you have any suggestions xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think it means theyve left

search in stealth mode - so you cant be seen to be looking

Or admin have blocked them from contacting you

By *ornstudMan  over a year ago

alnwick

it mean thay have left but may come back with another name just to get around the blocks .

So did you block them want to unblock them you mean?

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Also, if your block list gets full then they may drop off as you add others

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Also, if your block list gets full then they may drop off as you add others "

That's what's happened to me. I think I must have blocked someone (no idea why must have been iPhone fumble fingers) but I can't find him on my list to unblock him cos it's too long.

have about 6 others on my list. Don't know how many names you can add before list gets too full!

"So did you block them want to unblock them you mean? "

I certainly don't want to unblock them. I don't want any contact with them what so ever.

plenty of room for many more yet

"search in stealth mode - so you cant be seen to be looking "

But I don't know what their new name is so looking is a gamble....not one I really want to take. Think the easiest thing to do is to come off this site even if it means the "blocked person" wins

"plenty of room for many more yet "

So it might mean they have left the site then ...phew!!! one can only hope

thanks for the advice

By *erseyridersCouple  over a year ago

wallasey

y not use ur message filters so only verified ppl can contact u ,,also u can use filters so u dnt show on ppls looked at me list ,,gud luk ,,

"search in stealth mode - so you cant be seen to be looking

But I don't know what their new name is so looking is a gamble....not one I really want to take. Think the easiest thing to do is to come off this site even if it means the "blocked person" wins"

but they wont know you are looking will they - you will be hidden

"y not use ur message filters so only verified ppl can contact u ,,also u can use filters so u dnt show on ppls looked at me list ,,gud luk ,, "

thank you

[Removed by poster at 25/10/14 22:25:14]

What is the worst that will happen if you stumble across them?? You can just block them again.....what is the issue?

But I don't know what their new name is so looking is a gamble....not one I really want to take. Think the easiest thing to do is to come off this site even if it means the "blocked person" wins

but they wont know you are looking will they - you will be hidden"

I realise that but its a shame I have go into stealth mode as others will not see I am looking at them. But stealth mode will now be on for the next few months at least. Thank you for the advice xxx

By *erseyridersCouple  over a year ago

wallasey

if u like some one u can always wink at them ,,,,n dnt 4 get put ur pics in friends only ,so new ppl cant look ,,

I don't get the issue?? Just carry on as normal and block them if you find them?? Does it have to be a drama??

"What is the worst that will happen if you stumble across them?? You can just block them again.....what is the issue?"

Going to stay hidden so if I do stumble across him I can block him. When you are scared of what someone will do your brain doesn't always think logically. I thank you for answering the post

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I know if you have blocked someone they appear on your blocked list. If they disappear from your list does that mean they have left the site or can it mean they have changed their name and does that mean they are still blocked or do they have access to your profile? Concerned as I blocked someone who has disappeared and I am scared to carry on searching for guys in case I might come across a certain guy.

you can pm me if you have any suggestions xx "

If you reported them to admin they will have blocked you from contacting each other

if you have such a strong reason to be scared of him - maybe you should report to admin if thats applicable - they need to know of bad types onhere

Change your profile name.

"What is the worst that will happen if you stumble across them?? You can just block them again.....what is the issue?

Going to stay hidden so if I do stumble across him I can block him. When you are scared of what someone will do your brain doesn't always think logically. I thank you for answering the post "

If you're that scared remove your profile? Report to police as he must done something really bad. And good luck.

"What is the worst that will happen if you stumble across them?? You can just block them again.....what is the issue?

Going to stay hidden so if I do stumble across him I can block him. When you are scared of what someone will do your brain doesn't always think logically. I thank you for answering the post "

without going into details, clearly enough for you to block them, did you need to report them to admin?

"if you have such a strong reason to be scared of him - maybe you should report to admin if thats applicable - they need to know of bad types onhere"

or the police, he must have done something terrible.

"I don't get the issue?? Just carry on as normal and block them if you find them?? Does it have to be a drama??"

It isn't a drama, she has asked for advice for something. She has revealed no 'dramatic' information related to the profile she has concerns about. The forums are for sharing, fun, and requests for information......

"have about 6 others on my list. Don't know how many names you can add before list gets too full!

"

I have over 450 on my block list and none have 'dropped off' the end....

(I have various reasons for blocking, by the way)

[Removed by poster at 25/10/14 22:47:58]

"I don't get the issue?? Just carry on as normal and block them if you find them?? Does it have to be a drama??

It isn't a drama, she has asked for advice for something. She has revealed no 'dramatic' information related to the profile she has concerns about. The forums are for sharing, fun, and requests for information...... "

So you would start a thread about someone that disappeared off your block list?? I don't have a clue who is on mine.....does seem a bit dramatic to me as most people would just block again without a second thought.

"I don't get the issue?? Just carry on as normal and block them if you find them?? Does it have to be a drama??

It isn't a drama, she has asked for advice for something. She has revealed no 'dramatic' information related to the profile she has concerns about. The forums are for sharing, fun, and requests for information......

So you would start a thread about someone that disappeared off your block list?? I don't have a clue who is on mine.....does seem a bit dramatic to me as most people would just block again without a second thought."

the op has been on here 5 weeks - sheesh im still finding out things about the site after years on here

So you would start a thread about someone that disappeared off your block list?? I don't have a clue who is on mine.....does seem a bit dramatic to me as most people would just block again without a second thought."

She had a genuine concern, she asked for help. To myself and many others, it appears not to be dramatic

So you would start a thread about someone that disappeared off your block list?? I don't have a clue who is on mine.....does seem a bit dramatic to me as most people would just block again without a second thought.

She had a genuine concern, she asked for help. To myself and many others, it appears not to be dramatic "

If you know what area he lives In browse the profiles in the search mode for that area and look at all the profiles you may recognise him on a new profile if he has one. If he is still on he will eventually show up

I didn't mean it to come across as dramatic and please accept my apologies to those who thought it did. I was just asking advice which the answers were most welcome. Please don't get angry with each other and me. I failed to word my worries in the correct way No offence meant to those reading my post.

But I don't know what their new name is so looking is a gamble....not one I really want to take. Think the easiest thing to do is to come off this site even if it means the "blocked person" wins"

You could however block newbies

"Change your profile name. "

That's a good idea too plus change pictures and wording

"Change your profile name.

That's a good idea too plus change pictures and wording "

If they have you hotlisted it won't make any difference, you'd still be on their hotlist with the new name.

If they deleted their profile and came back with a new one they won't be blocked any more.

That's a good idea too plus change pictures and wording "

She isn't taking sensible advice......hence why I think drama queen.....andI'm the bad guy

If they have you hotlisted it won't make any difference, you'd still be on Uy their hotlist with the new name.

If they deleted their profile and came back with a new one they won't be blocked any more."

Do just block them again when you come across them....

If they have you hotlisted it won't make any difference, you'd still be on their hotlist with the new name.

If they deleted their profile and came back with a new one they won't be blocked any more."

Oh yes I had forgotten that, biddy hot list

Thank you for all your messages and suggestions. Will not go looking for him but if I do come across him all I will do is block him again

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

this is why its good to see a face pic early on in the proceedings..if they come back with a different name (they probably will) u would reconize them

» Add a new message to this topic