FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice please people

Advice please people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't have a public face pic but a lot don't on this site but am always happy to send one when I start talking to serious people ... Can anyone offer any advice on my profile to help my chances improve for meets?

As I don't seem to have much luck I'm a normal guy and am always polite when I message so have assumed it has to be profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tommo your profile looks fine....I would say get yourself on cam in chat or get yourself to socials. Get yourself out there for people to see

"Tommo your profile looks fine....I would say get yourself on cam in chat or get yourself to socials. Get yourself out there for people to see "

I get very little responses to messages I send which is difficult to build any rapport with anyone..... Thank you for your kind comments... socials??

In the swinging clubs/events section....there is bound to be something in your area

"In the swinging clubs/events section....there is bound to be something in your area "

Not sure I would have confidence to go to one in my own

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Tommo, your profile suggests a married gent and lots of people wont go there. That could be part of the reason you get little response but also there are a lot of single men here and it does take time, patience and fortitude.

Good luck

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

And you're a straight man who wants to meet TVs?? Always a bit off putting

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"In the swinging clubs/events section....there is bound to be something in your area

Not sure I would have confidence to go to one in my own "

How old are you? As a single female I go to socials on my own

Some people just want everything handed to them on a plate it seems

And you have had 2 meets in six months that's not bad at all, plus the wanting to meet TVs screams Bi

"Tommo, your profile suggests a married gent and lots of people wont go there. That could be part of the reason you get little response but also there are a lot of single men here and it does take time, patience and fortitude.

Good luck "

In what way do I give that off if you don't mind telling me? Thanks x

"In the swinging clubs/events section....there is bound to be something in your area

Not sure I would have confidence to go to one in my own

How old are you? As a single female I go to socials on my own

Some people just want everything handed to them on a plate it seems "

Just in a larger venue I wouldn't feel as comfortable just being honest have thought if it but if not feeling comfortable won't do me any good at all

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Not sure I would have confidence to go to one in my own "

If you don't have the confidence to go to a pub and meet other people who are fully clothed, having a drink and

chatting, then how will you have the confidence to get naked and have sex with a lady as her husband watches?

"And you have had 2 meets in six months that's not bad at all, plus the wanting to meet TVs screams Bi"

Do you know what didn't even bat an eye at that have now changed accordingly thanks

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Tommo, your profile suggests a married gent and lots of people wont go there. That could be part of the reason you get little response but also there are a lot of single men here and it does take time, patience and fortitude.

Good luck

In what way do I give that off if you don't mind telling me? Thanks x"

I don't know if you do but your words in your profile do to me, I think mainly its the bit about meeting in the day and nothing about meeting in the evening. Of course I and lots of other people know that could mean you are a night shift worker but you asked fro advice and I was just giving you my impression

Good luck

I don't know if you do but your words in your profile do to me, I think mainly its the bit about meeting in the day and nothing about meeting in the evening. Of course I and lots of other people know that could mean you are a night shift worker but you asked fro advice and I was just giving you my impression "

Sorry didn't mean to offend I'm great full for the advice x

I notice you have replied to the message that comments that you might be married, but have not denied it so I guess you are

Get yourself to clubs and socials. If you are truly single and can accomodate then you'll be a big hit I'd say.

As has been said, if you've not the confidence to go to a pub social for a chat then how are you going to be in bed?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good luck

I don't know if you do but your words in your profile do to me, I think mainly its the bit about meeting in the day and nothing about meeting in the evening. Of course I and lots of other people know that could mean you are a night shift worker but you asked fro advice and I was just giving you my impression

Sorry didn't mean to offend I'm great full for the advice x"

You didn't offend me

"I notice you have replied to the message that comments that you might be married, but have not denied it so I guess you are"

Sorry no I'm not

"I don't have a public face pic but a lot don't on this site but am always happy to send one when I start talking to serious people ... Can anyone offer any advice on my profile to help my chances improve for meets?

As I don't seem to have much luck I'm a normal guy and am always polite when I message so have assumed it has to be profile "

See some of us reply

"I don't have a public face pic but a lot don't on this site but am always happy to send one when I start talking to serious people ... Can anyone offer any advice on my profile to help my chances improve for meets?

As I don't seem to have much luck I'm a normal guy and am always polite when I message so have assumed it has to be profile

See some of us reply "

Your a rear breed

See some of us reply Your a rear breed "

Rear or rare??

See some of us reply Your a rear breed

Rear or rare?? "

There are rare breeds lol shame they are not in my area lol x

Rear or rare?? "

There are rare breeds lol shame they are not in my area lol x

Rear or rare??

There are rare breeds lol shame they are not in my area lol x"

it is

In all honesty it looks like a lot of other single guy profiles more photos and try and make it stand out might help.

» Add a new message to this topic