FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Views on this please

Views on this please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok thought I would put this to the majority.

Saturday night, night in for me. Couldn't sleep so seen who was online. Messaged by a couple, guy stated to be straight and additionally profile stated they were not looking for me, nevertheless they winked and it turned out they wanted some bi fun.

Talked and arranged to meet, they wanted to come to mine but I was concerned they had been out so suggested I go to there place. Just as I was freshening up a message comes through which said 'Please don't park on the drive as our teenage son may turn up'

Various thoughts in my head - is that he is turning up? Might turn up? where are they playing etc etc.

Anyway turns out he works in a bar and was due to finish at some point. I put a stop to the whole thing, politely, but we kept talking and various messages came through, you missed your opportunity, you should of made it etc etc.

Am I really on the wrong or do people meet with the risk of their kids walking in at any time!?!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no OP you're not in the wrong. I don't know what some people are thinking of sometimes. Thankfully for their child, you upheld your moral compass

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say you are in the right. As other random people popping in during a meet could be awkward.

At the same time if he is old enough to work, in a bar he is not a child as he might be on here as well.

Just depends on how you see it really.

» Add a new message to this topic