FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > try harder or quit ?

try harder or quit ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *y2fun OP   Man  over a year ago

DUDLEY

just thought we'd ask for some advice.... we have been on fab about a year and not had any meets yet for real, a little bit of cam/cam plays etc.. but thats all.. can't seem to find the right people.

so where do we go next? clubs? parties? keep looking for one2one meets? or just give up looking....

any advice? is our profile crap?

tia

B&A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iberMan  over a year ago

London

For what it's worth, my advice is: don't try harder and don't quit. Just hang in there.

DUDLEY

"For what it's worth, my advice is: don't try harder and don't quit. Just hang in there."

cheers

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"

just thought we'd ask for some advice.... we have been on fab about a year and not had any meets yet for real, a little bit of cam/cam plays etc.. but thats all.. can't seem to find the right people.

so where do we go next? clubs? parties? keep looking for one2one meets? or just give up looking....

tia

B&A "

Just read your profile nothing wrong with it maybe put a few more pics in public, maybe your being too choosy or just too nervous. My advice is to bite the bullet and meet for a social no pressure to play and see if you click with anyone. Good luck hope you find what you are lokking for.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Might be time to give a club a try

DUDLEY

"Might be time to give a club a try "

Attic in derby on the 15th Nov is a possibility, we are free that weekend so see what goes on

It seems to be a case for the 'procrastinating gets you nowhere' card to be handed in and re join with a new profile .

Over a year with no meet as a couple will put many off .

You guys simply need to be sure that this is what you really want , and get on with it !

There's no reason at all to be wanting to meet , and not having one in over year guys , seriously , no matter how choosy you are , there must be someone !

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"

tia

B&A "

It really depends on what you are comfortable with. Clubs/socials/large pay parties do open up the possibilty of meeting more people but aren't for everyone. Maybe give them a try and see how you feel...

Only meeting privately and relying just on sites like these can make finding suitable people far, far harder. We know and accept this but it's what we are comfortable with....

Good luck

Same here OP. I meet and have sex with women outside of fab. If I relied on fab to get sex I would be a monk lol.

I just use the forum and chat room, its fun

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I would not say quit, your profile does have one meet on it this year in March, so hey it's not like it's been a completely barren experience.

If you have not been able to meet I would suggest a few more pictures. Not nessasarily naked, fully clothed or sexy lingerie is a start.

I would be more clear in what you want. You after full swap, soft swap etc

I got the wanting to meet a single female from the profile, which is on a lot of peoples wish lists. But for a couple looking, I'd be not sure whether we were for you or not.

That's just my opinion and not worth any more than anyone else's.

We are off the market at the moment, but when we were looking we always were drawn to people who stated a little of what they hoped to get from a meeting, on the profile.

Do you send out invites too or just wait to be approached? May sound daft, but some people will never send a message to say hello just to check on the off chance that someone maybe interested.

By *exine xCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Hi.

Only you can decide what you both want to do.

We are very much the same in that we don't meet loads of people.

The reason for this is time. We both work full time and long hours. So it's a double edged sword. We don't have the time and we are knackered. Lol.

BUT. It's there for when we can fit it in and not doing NORMAL Stuff. Lol

Finally. It's a turn on knowing we both want to play but life sometimes gets in the way.

Ps. May see you at the Attic X

I'd definitely suggest a club or a social. Great way to mingle with like minded people.

We've met some fantastic people this way.

Good luck and don't quit x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Try a club on a non members welcome day. Go with an open mind, chat to staff and other guests. You've not invested loads on membership and won't feel pressured to play as much as some seen to feel when they've paid a lot.

The socials are good too.

Maybe you've needed the time to work out what and who you may be interested in. It's always right to go at your pace, not an assumed correct pace.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Given your location why not try a club?

You're under no pressure to do anything, you can treat it like a night down the pub with more visual stimulation and the chance to chin wag with others.

There are plenty to choose from and they're honestly not that expensive.

Give it a go. If it turns out not to be your cup of tea at least you can say you've tried!

Good luck!

A

"Might be time to give a club a try "

Totally agree or if there's a meet n greet coming up in your area go along and introduce yourselves.

Definitely more pics needed for all to see.

» Add a new message to this topic