FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > When family message you..!

When family message you..!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone..

Could do with some advice..!

In a nutshell, I'm a happy single bi guy who likes to crossdress.. Anyway, earlier today I got a message from someone and on closer inspection I've realised it's my brother! He's the straightest acting bloke but looking at his veri's he's done a lot more than me!

I'm pretty shocked and worried he'll recognise me and the rooms my pics were taken in...

And to top it all off him and his family are coming round for a meal tonight at mine.. I've blocked his profile already (raising his suspicions?) and other than that I'm not really sure what to do other than act normal...

Anyone else had a similar situation?

How did you handle it?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't be freaked out, You're both adults....find an appropriate time to discuss together in person. You could keep each other safe by sharing info on meets etc? X

Meet him, he'll love it

Jokes aside, just ignore it all.

I'm guessing you've made your pics private since this contact?

The pic on display would be impossible for your own mother to recognise you.

Blocking is par for the course to say you're not I interested and everyone is pretty used to being blocked. If you blocked me I wouldn't instantly think there was a chance you were my brother!

Id be pretty confident he didn't recognise you or else he wouldn't have messaged you.

I've changed my profile pic to a non face photo. I'll probably be fine in a few days - just shocked to see him! Maybe we should go on Jeremy Kyle...

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

First of all, don't panic! That's exactly what I did when my uncle spotted me on here.

If you don't want to talk to him then keep him on your block list and hope he doesn't read the forum.

You may find that once the initial shock has worn off you will start to relax. I did and now I talk to my uncle on here regularly. It means I also have someone to look out for me if I need it, should I decide that I want to meet. Oh, and I made him buy me a pint when we went to the pub with a few mutual fab friends

I would assume your brother will be just as freaked out by this as you. Just forget about it he is hardly going to tell anyone is he realises.

Thanks for the feedback guys just gonna ride the storm out. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't seeing him tonight - he lives miles away... Guessing he was checking the local action in my area before he drives over lol

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"just shocked to see him! Maybe we should go on Jeremy Kyle..."

i bet mate... but worse I'm sure has happened on here... like the father I heard about watching a young girl in a club until he realized it was his daughter!!! OUCH!

we had a close call, family friend of Ang's sent us her face pics on here with her BOYFRIEND ......... now what do you do tell the fella his wife is at it on a swingers site?

life!

I've bumped into my Bro in a swingers club and had my cousins fella message me on here. Arranged to meet him. He had no idea it was me but I knew it was him. He nearly died. But was funny lookin back ....

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"I've bumped into my Bro in a swingers club and had my cousins fella message me on here. Arranged to meet him. He had no idea it was me but I knew it was him. He nearly died. But was funny lookin back .... "

ffs, keep it in the family why don't you

"I've bumped into my Bro in a swingers club and had my cousins fella message me on here. Arranged to meet him. He had no idea it was me but I knew it was him. He nearly died. But was funny lookin back ....

ffs, keep it in the family why don't you "

It's a secret that will go to the grave with us. Nothing happened between us but he soon deleted his profile after. He was going through some problems with cousin and used fab as an escape. Sinderella to the rescue

I wouldn't worry to much. Remember he sent you the message, so he was looking for a Bi Guy.

I'd not really worry that he might recognise the room where the pics were taken when you have a clear face picture in your public profile?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

He's in no position to say anything. You're fine. Even if he did, if your parents have any feelings for you it won't make much difference. Except rather than slippers for crimbo, you get something more tasteful

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

"I'd not really worry that he might recognise the room where the pics were taken when you have a clear face picture in your public profile?"

I did not look at your profile till I read the above message, so either you want him to find out or this is a wind up, you have a full face pic on your profile even in that get up I am sure your brother would have recognised you.

So you either both have a secret that will stay just that a secret that you never speak about or you will be able to have very interesting conversations and swap tips

"I'd not really worry that he might recognise the room where the pics were taken when you have a clear face picture in your public profile?

I did not look at your profile till I read the above message, so either you want him to find out or this is a wind up, you have a full face pic on your profile even in that get up I am sure your brother would have recognised you.

So you either both have a secret that will stay just that a secret that you never speak about or you will be able to have very interesting conversations and swap tips "

Deffo not a wind up! And thanks - I thought I'd made my profile pic private.. Just realised I'd only changed the smaller pic! It's private now!

Anyway, he's gonna be here in 10 mins.. I'll let you all know what happens lol!

had similiar, just blocked mo problem

By *CoastFunMan  over a year ago

Southampron

Update? Did you get away with it?

"First of all, don't panic! That's exactly what I did when my uncle spotted me on here.

If you don't want to talk to him then keep him on your block list and hope he doesn't read the forum.

You may find that once the initial shock has worn off you will start to relax. I did and now I talk to my uncle on here regularly. It means I also have someone to look out for me if I need it, should I decide that I want to meet. Oh, and I made him buy me a pint when we went to the pub with a few mutual fab friends "

Mum ? Is that you ?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

We have had some real random topics/stories this week, they seem to be peaking

"Update? Did you get away with it?"

A very normal evening was had by all nothing said and before they arrived I moved the furniture about in the bedroom where the pics were taken lol

I've learned a few things... Need to be a little more careful from now on!

» Add a new message to this topic