FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Little help?

Little help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm just wondering if anyone could give me a little bit of advice, I'm not the type of person who messages you women and asks for a fuck I put more thought into my messages and it doesn't seem to get me any where I've had a few messages back but it's never gone anywhere, what should i change?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Do you want me to be blunt?

Your profile is crap! It tells me nothing about you and barely anything about what sort of people you want to meet. If you messaged me the first thing I would do is click on your profile, it would take maybe 20 seconds to read and then I would delete your message.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Do you want me to be blunt?

Your profile is crap! It tells me nothing about you and barely anything about what sort of people you want to meet. If you messaged me the first thing I would do is click on your profile, it would take maybe 20 seconds to read and then I would delete your message. "

Yes, sorry, but same here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what would you recommend me to put on my profile

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Nobody else knows you....who you are, what you can offer, what you are looking for etc...so only YOU can write your profile!

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

your profile is the equivalent of going up to a complete stranger, pulling a daft face and asking them to have sex.

it wont work.

if you can't be bothered to make an effort on your profile, why should anyone think you'll make an effort anywhere else?

remember the 1000s of single men on here. make yourself stand out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try selling yourself a bit more....or loads more just saying you want mind blowing sex isnt enough.

What do you have to offer?

Why should someone choose you?

What makes you "special"?

You're a 25 year old straight man, what else?

Hope that helps.

Miss Jay x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"So what would you recommend me to put on my profile "

If you have put the most possible effort into your profile, then leave it as it is. If YOU think YOU could do something to improve it, then change it. There are loads of messages on here like yours so try reading some and acting on the advice given. Remember, if you try to please everyone, you'll end up pleasing no one. Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic