FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Threesome with couples

Threesome with couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am looking for my first experience with a couple but from all the messages i sent, no one replies back. I am wandering what i am doing wrong or is my profile so bad? I been for a while here but didnt had to much luck with both women or couples. Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am looking for my first experience with a couple but from all the messages i sent, no one replies back. I am wandering what i am doing wrong or is my profile so bad? I been for a while here but didnt had to much luck with both women or couples. Any suggestions? "

Yes, you need to seriously upgrade your profile, get out in socials and clubs. You've got to sell yourself

What you mean by upgrading my profile ?

It would be nice if someone would give me the opportunity to know them. I am well mannered , nice and aiming to please

"It would be nice if someone would give me the opportunity to know them. I am well mannered , nice and aiming to please "

Well. you can't accommodate, that won't help, I know from experience as I cant. Why not show all your face in a public pic oh and smile if you do upload one

Your profile text just repeats what you have already put in the details whereas I would rather it said something more about what you are on the site for. If you've messaged me and I go to your profile only to be told to 'get in touch' I'm still none the wiser as to who you are. It doesn't need to be war and peace but if you want to meet a couple why not put that in your profile? Expand on what you have written here and give your reader an insight in to what it is you're looking for.

Ps negative statuses such as yours reads curently are a massive turn off.

Have a look at some of the single men profiles that are successful, see what they have put. You have to stand out. Your battling with 7000 other single men...

I had few face pics untill this morning...

With no result till now , lol.

Ill put them up again

I just updated my photos

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I just updated my photos"

But you haven't taken any notice of the advice about your profile text!

same here,,im lookin for the same,any couples out there!!

Any suggestions?

I have updated my profile text, would you also advise on hiding my face pic?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Entirely your choice but listing yourself (and mentioning it in the text) that you're straight yet looking to meet TV/TS and that 'anything could happen' may work against you.

Don't sit on the fence. If you're curious just say so.

Good luck.

A

Thanx, just hope someone will give me a chance

What does BB in your profile name mean? It could be mistaken for bareback

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Still not giving any information about yourself. Just open up!

"What does BB in your profile name mean? It could be mistaken for bareback"

that's what I thought it means so if I was you even if the bb doesn't stand for bareback I would change your username.

All your pics are selfies taken in bathroom. That and you being unable to accommodate are normally signs of a married man who is cheating, rather than swinging. This May or may not be true....but it is the impression given. Hence no success for you.

You have been given some sensible advice. Hopefully you will take it and success will come your way.

"All your pics are selfies taken in bathroom. That and you being unable to accommodate are normally signs of a married man who is cheating, rather than swinging. This May or may not be true....but it is the impression given. Hence no success for you.

You have been given some sensible advice. Hopefully you will take it and success will come your way. "

Agree with that and the profile text doesn't help , you say straight but the profile doesn't ( again gives the wrong impression , along with meeting any age from 18 to 99) think about your profile alittle more as well as your first message and good luck

Thanx, ppl, very useful feedback

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Still says straight? Are you actually acting on the advice given, or is it look at me?

Perhaps some more flattering torso shots? You have listed your body type as athletic and it's not coming through in the pics so hit up some poses.

"Still says straight? Are you actually acting on the advice given, or is it look at me? "

I've also often wondered if these posts are just a look at me type of thing.

Would think the OP would be the best placed person to write his own profile

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Entirely your choice but listing yourself (and mentioning it in the text) that you're straight yet looking to meet TV/TS and that 'anything could happen' may work against you.

Don't sit on the fence. If you're curious just say so.

Good luck.

A"

Have to agree, when we see profiles that say those things we avoid. Okay we don't want to meet bi men but more so it sounds like you are not being honest with yourself. This is one place you should be honest with yourself, it's much more fun that way. It never (to us) sounds fun to meet someone who can't be honest with themselves. If you are curious you are and that's fine people would be happier if you said so. If you are not curious then you obviously wouldn't want to meet a convincing tv. Our opinion that's all. But straight profiles that want to meet tv/ts get a no from us straight away. Too many guys on here to waste our precious time with people that sound uneasy with what they want. We might well be the only ones who think it but probably not. Hope you have some fun soon.

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"It would be nice if someone would give me the opportunity to know them. I am well mannered , nice and aiming to please "

didn't catch out eye and we read it because its here... gonna zing it up mate.... put some baubles on the tree.

Does your partner know you are on here? Why not swing as a couple instead. If you are going to put up a look at me thread at least use pictures that don't betray you. Or just be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic