FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > ADMIN / MODS

ADMIN / MODS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do Admn/Moderators operate on the forums after midnight?

XXXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Guess thats a no then!

XXXX

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we do look in the forum after midnight if we are awake the same as everyone else, but not always make a comment. Hope your enjoying all the new benefits the admin have given us all xx

Chat mods definately do ...

Ooops, need to put my specs on - didn't se that you were asking only about the forums

Doh !

Its just that I did a stupid mistake last night, I posted a private message on the Swingers Chat Forums,don't ask me how.

Any way,I tried for ages to get hold of a Mod or Admin but to no avail,wondered if they'd be chattin

XXXX

Forum Mod

I was online until just after midnight.....very busy at the moment with working all sorts of shifts all hours of the day and night

You're so right about the edit/delete button though,it would prevent the panic that you had last night xx

can we no get an EDIT BUTTON adding on here if we do make a mistake we can sort it our self ? wat do u think admin ? xx

"I was online until just after midnight.....very busy at the moment with working all sorts of shifts all hours of the day and night

You're so right about the edit/delete button though,it would prevent the panic that you had last night xx

"

hey honeypot snap i just asked 4 edit button..same time as u..great minds think alike lol xx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I was online until just after midnight.....very busy at the moment with working all sorts of shifts all hours of the day and night

hey honeypot snap i just asked 4 edit button..same time as u..great minds think alike lol xx"

We've been asking for edit buttons since the forums came back up......

Chat rooms come first, forums come a poor last. We may get one eventually!

By then it will be too late and I'll have alienated all the forumites or put them in therapy!

i like the forums but i swing back and forth while chatting. We do have a preview message so I suppose if we make a mistake we can cancel cant we ? not sure

» Add a new message to this topic