FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I get too wet

I get too wet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all advice welcome my problem is i get too wet which obviously makes it hard for my husband to feel me during sex and vice versa. Foreplay gets me so excited and we love it but it bugs me I get so wet despite hubs saying it's a turn on. Anyone else have this? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ill1948Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Mmmmm sounds good to me better then being too dry xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Completely get what you mean, I love the tightness if we don't have too much foreplay but that tends to lead to being sore afterwards. Getting me properly turned on and all I can feel is a slidy motion without the proper pleasure?!

"Completely get what you mean, I love the tightness if we don't have too much foreplay but that tends to lead to being sore afterwards. Getting me properly turned on and all I can feel is a slidy motion without the proper pleasure?!"

Got it spot on there-totally what I mean it's a balancing act between too much foreplay and not enough which tbh makes penetration more enjoyable x

dry yourself off

Would those a cock sleeves give you a bit more sensation and your men a bit more girth...? Being wet it definalty a good thing as dry isnt good for both!!

Dont want to sound awful and im only saying this as i have the same problem. In my situation is where im small and the wife is lets say more open. Have you tried a new position. My wife wont talk about sex and I only get her to change position when shes d*unk unfortuantly but when I do I get her to sit on top with her knees up to her boobs thus tightening herself up a bit for me.

Has I said im not knocking either of your sizes and would have sent this privetly but I cant .

Just hope it makes sense.

Anyone who wants to dive into that wetness needs to form an orderly queue behind me Mrs P gets wonderfully wet too. I'd say it's a definite bonus so you should stand tall and wear a big fat 'i get wet' badge

An unusual problem indeed..... Personally speaking I love getting a woman really wet and tbh have not really come across the associated problem you describe.

Maybe you can look at different positions as these can affect how "open" you are to penetration etc.

I get this too

I love it when a partner gets that wet - nothing better, or tastier! Never noticed the lack of sensation, just a mutually heightened arousal!

In your area soon - perhaps I could get some first-hand experience?

??

I get very very wet never caused a problem as far as I know

Gonna try cock sleeve we like the look of them x

"Anyone who wants to dive into that wetness needs to form an orderly queue behind me Mrs P gets wonderfully wet too. I'd say it's a definite bonus so you should stand tall and wear a big fat 'i get wet' badge "

Thanks xx

My partner enjoys being wet and getting there by touching and kissing makes her so horny !

She enjoys as one has said sitting on me with her legs in front this seems to send her wild ! She also enjoys squeezing her muscles as she does this

Never fails too keep the orgasms flowing ( over and over)

"dry yourself off "

Kitti-litter?

By *exualhealer30Man  over a year ago

some what closer to you, in southeast

I personally love it when its more slippery..helps nice smooth in-out game

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

If this happens to me, I always soak a bit up with a towel which I always have underneath me.

I'm exactly the same I get extremely wet when hubby goes down on me we got the same problem

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I find the surprise of really wetness a complete turn on.

I think the guy who mentioned cock size has a great point.

No nastiness intended but your hubby doesn't look to be blessed very well in the will department.

Have you tired other positions??

Do you get the same no sensation feeling with other guys?

Love making a lady extremely wet

Hairdryer maybe?

It's only when we have a lot of foreplay and build up...normally penetrative sex is amazing. We also try lots of positions ie doggy me on top.

I actually won't answer questions on my husbands penis size or if I'm open or not. I was after advice or people relating to this not to be insulted. Thank you

"It's only when we have a lot of foreplay and build up...normally penetrative sex is amazing. We also try lots of positions ie doggy me on top.

I actually won't answer questions on my husbands penis size or if I'm open or not. I was after advice or people relating to this not to be insulted. Thank you "

No one was insulting you. You asked a question and answers was given. If your hubby had a 8/9" cock different answers would have been given.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"I get very very wet never caused a problem as far as I know "

100% the same

I get really really wet too. But never found it a problem.

If you want to really tighten a lady up then lie her on her back, have her raise her legs, then cross her legs above the knees then push them back towards her as you enter.

This can really make a difference, and I did this with an older lady who was very wet and had lost a little tightness over the years. It felt really really good ( her pussy got 35 years younger and she went wild, said it was amassing how it changed things for her.

Stu

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I'd rather be overly wet than dry xx

"I'd rather be overly wet than dry xx"
and think of the money you save on lube

Central

Great minds eh, lol

"Great minds eh, lol "

Central

Xxxxx

[Removed by poster at 19/11/14 07:06:29]

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"dry yourself off

Kitti-litter? "

Clitty-litter is a much better brand

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

How about a quick blast from a hairdryer before cracking on with it?

Have more anal!!!

"Have more anal!!! "

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We have a dehumidifier that dried out our kitchen brilliantly when we had it plastered

For sum of us like your lucky husband its a real turn on. The sound of squelchy sex is very lovely xx

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"For sum of us like your lucky husband its a real turn on. The sound of squelchy sex is very lovely xx "

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

"... problem is i get too wet which obviously makes it hard for my husband to feel me during sex ..."

Feeling of sex when very wet is kind of a delicious very non-specific warm feeling. I (male) had a ladyfriend who was large, very wet and very slippery. Could make it impossible to ejaculate - slipped so smoothly could not make myself come - she controlled it by closing her legs and me having my legs splayed over hers - so she grasped me more. Very sexy that moment when she chose to close up her legs and grip my penis - which she did when looking me in the eyes - wonderful having that message that she wanted me to cum.

In retrospect, wish I had let myself free to concentrate on my own sensations - all about me - and see if slow movement and concentrating on the lovely sensation made me cum.

Female suggests issues are

size matching of penis and vagina

which is either helped or hindered by female muscular strength / control (that can be worked-on)

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I love it when a woman gets really wet, the wetter the better. Like someone has already suggested, close your legs for more grips, It feels great for both

Getting very wet is such a turn on we find it best to keep knickers on during playtime and when they are suitably wet they get put on hubbys face while I fuck him on top, I then go into doggie with my knees touching and mr behind so his balls are on my heels as I rock back and forth on his cock, gets so stiff and feels great give it a try

I get very wet too so much so I usually leave a wet patch . Which I find embarrassing

"dry yourself off

Kitti-litter?

Clitty-litter is a much better brand "

Love it - wish I'd thought of that

One of my regular men is about 8" and thick girth and when I get wet he says he can't feel it as much. So I dry myself off with a towel and we go again.

Guys get this too

I literally drip pre cum, loads of it

I don't actually cum a lot tho

My women I fuck pusseys in general are usually medium wet, but the one I fucked last week was to wet after few minutes, hardly could feel my dick in the pussey, but it was in lol

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Hi all advice welcome my problem is i get too wet which obviously makes it hard for my husband to feel me during sex and vice versa. Foreplay gets me so excited and we love it but it bugs me I get so wet despite hubs saying it's a turn on. Anyone else have this? Xx"

In an effort to try and answer your question without resorting to "ooh, I like it wet" and the like. Here goes.

If you really go get too wet, then drying yourself off every so often might be a start. I guess it will interrupt the flow of sex though.

Sounds like you need to try some different positions which accommodate your issue.

I have one suggestion - but you might try to adapt it to suit your needs.

If you lay on your front with your legs together. Your partner rests his body atop yours and enters you from the rear. If he presses his thighs together - squeezing your legs together then it should have the effect of tightening your vagina. Long deliberate strokes should give you a reasonable penetration and reduce the possibility of him slipping out. If he places his arms underneath yours (i.e. your arms rest on top of his) - he can take his weight without squashing you too much. He can nibble your neck/whisper in your ear etc (someone I know really loves that). It's easier to do than describe (no - I won't offer to show you).

Also - if you lay on your side so your bottom cheeks are one above the other - then your partner enters you at right angles - he can squeeze your cheeks together to give the semblance of tightness (counteracting your wetness). It's good for hitting the g-spot/rubbing the clit IMHO.

Try a few different positions to see if you can achieve this apparent tightening of the vagina.

» Add a new message to this topic