FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile not sure

profile not sure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on here above a year on and off all I seem to get are males messaging me, please is their anything which might get the right people to get in touch rather then ignoring my profile please feel free to post positive and negative points all will be gratefully received many thanks for your time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Your pictures are attractive to males, not to the majority of females and couples who generally aren't that keen on multiple cock shots.

Your have 2 warnings on your profile. Both completely pointless. Use the space to be more constructive about yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Three quarters of your profile is the crap about Sydney university and people nicking your pics.

1) pointless. You have posted them to the net. They are now public property and anyone could nick em and you would never know.

2) it makes you look like an arrogant ass! To believe that fit young Australian students would be in the slightest bit interested in your pics.

Waste of server space!

Take that away from your profile and there is nothing left. You need to stand out. You need to be different. You need to catch the eye....quite frankly you don't.

The simple answer is always the same....effort in = results out.

Look how many verified meets I have. I speak from experience!

Also, I'm guessing bi men would think you are "fair game" as you have loads of single males and MM couples as friends?!

Hi how do you see friend lists,

I was just saying thanks for your feedback lol

"I've been on here above a year on and off all I seem to get are males messaging me, please is their anything which might get the right people to get in touch rather then ignoring my profile please feel free to post positive and negative points all will be gratefully received many thanks for your time."

your advertising for men to meet you, so they message! your bi so they message, your pics are all cock pics so gay/bi men are going to message!! its fairly obvious WHY you get messages from men..... its because you look for them!

"I've been on here above a year on and off all I seem to get are males messaging me, please is their anything which might get the right people to get in touch rather then ignoring my profile please feel free to post positive and negative points all will be gratefully received many thanks for your time.

your advertising for men to meet you, so they message! your bi so they message, your pics are all cock pics so gay/bi men are going to message!! its fairly obvious WHY you get messages from men..... its because you look for them! "

Where?

ooooh, steady on folks, surely you can express your feelings to the op without sounding insulting, we all know that the amount of 'hows my profile' and'look at me' get annoying, but try to rise above and don't let them get under your skins

time for a group hug

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Take on board the comments about your photos and maybe go to a club.

Good luck.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts. The guy is asking for advice. If you cant do that without being rude its probably not a good idea to post at all. Or better still, just ignore the thread.

"ooooh, steady on folks, surely you can express your feelings to the op without sounding insulting, we all know that the amount of 'hows my profile' and'look at me' get annoying, but try to rise above and don't let them get under your skins

time for a group hug

"

"Ive removed posts. The guy is asking for advice. If you cant do that without being rude its probably not a good idea to post at all. Or better still, just ignore the thread."

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Shocking difference between some of the replies here and an earlier one asking for comment on profile content.

The difference? Gender.

Thanks all for your support

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Ive removed posts. The guy is asking for advice. If you cant do that without being rude its probably not a good idea to post at all. Or better still, just ignore the thread."

Good call

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

I would adjust your future meets post as its got you would like to meet men on there. If your happy to play with guys but from within the couple meeting then maybe have that included within your profile. Like a few others said have a look at your pics and it looks like you have adjusted your filers to block guys. GL

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

For me, too many cock pics, be more imaginative!

Check your profile text - there are random capital letters and not enough punctuation, take your time over it and get it right!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 20/11/14 06:20:47]

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 20/11/14 06:22:35]

For me, too many cock pics, be more imaginative!

Imaginative?

Yours is all about the tits lol

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Lovely cock.. My experience has been you get out what you put in..

Reading and looking at your profile,it would seem obvious to me that you will attract a lot of males..

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

If you keep on doing the same old things............

Then you will keep on getting the same old results!

"Your pictures are attractive to males, not to the majority of females and couples who generally aren't that keen on multiple cock shots.

Your have 2 warnings on your profile. Both completely pointless. Use the space to be more constructive about yourself."

Is this true? Males like to see cock pics?

Learn something every day

» Add a new message to this topic