FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swingers clubs

Swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all need a little advice....

I'm looking at going to swingers clubs, never been before. What's the best advice you can give to a newbie..

Also if you recognise someone you know, how's best to play that situation?

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Firstly find a suitable club contact them find out if they are taking on new members then see if you can join and look round when its not too busy. Then take it easy no expectations and look to make new friends if you can.

Two things will make you successful at a club. Be respectful, don't assume. you wouldn't just walk up to a girl in a pub n grope her.

Talk. Talk.Talk. The amount of guys we would play with that just don't come over and say hi. Worst that can happen is someone says no. And if you cant handle rejection, then swinging is not for you.

Good advice... It's all about talking... I'm looking to go next Friday so should be a good night if anything..

I will let you know how I get on lol.. Wish me luck..

Any advice on if I know someone in there?

Cheers

If you know someone there, then I'd just treat them as usual, and obviously just don't mention anything about it outside of those four walls. Just keep it discreet, respectful and as 'normal' as possible.

"If you know someone there, then I'd just treat them as usual, and obviously just don't mention anything about it outside of those four walls. Just keep it discreet, respectful and as 'normal' as possible. "

Cheers mate good advice... Respect is the big one

Which Club are uou thinking of trying OP. Not all let single men just turn up on the night.

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

The only advice I would give is not to follow a couple or lady from room to room in hope you will get action or watch them in action. Its so off putting and very creepy, just don't be that guy and make an effort to talk to people ... With a nice big friendly smile

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Just play it cool don't jump in to quick,try talking to them first most couples like to get to now what your like.

» Add a new message to this topic