FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > moving away??

moving away??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if you moved abroad but kept your profile active, would the mobile gps distance thing work or would it revert back to your original location??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"if you moved abroad but kept your profile active, would the mobile gps distance thing work or would it revert back to your original location??

"

I've chatted to guys while they have been on holiday and they show as being 3000 + miles away

it seems that Australia might not support the gps thing?? we always check ours when travelling Europe,us, canaries ect, but people who say they are living in Australia are still coming up within 30 and 50 miles?

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

"if you moved abroad but kept your profile active, would the mobile gps distance thing work or would it revert back to your original location??

"

When you logged out it will only show where it's been set to. If you don't log out and your on your mobile t it will show how far away you are. If you get my drift.

Claire

When you logged out it will only show where it's been set to. If you don't log out and your on your mobile t it will show how far away you are. If you get my drift.

Claire "

yep, its showing them online via mobile within 30-40 miles and has done for ages its a bit funny??

» Add a new message to this topic