FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > disadvantages of being less endowed

disadvantages of being less endowed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why won't women meet men who have small cocks. It shouldn't matter if u know how to use it but I'm finding nobody wants to meet me because of my predicament

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It shouldnt matter what size it is..its how u use it!

Sounds to me like you're focusing on that rather than your personality. Do you get off on women telling you that it's to small for them? I know alot of guys do.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

For some ladies it will matter, and for others its less of an issue.

As its not mentioned in your profile, I can't really comment if it is too small.

Someone with a negative attitude would put me off more than a small cock.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Why won't women meet men who have small cocks. It shouldn't matter if u know how to use it but I'm finding nobody wants to meet me because of my predicament"

So let's get this straight....you get chatting to a lady and then as soon as you mention your cock dimensions, she is no longer interested? Sounds odd to me..

Can I ask how big u are?

By *couser83Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Am not bragging but am very big and have noticed that women say the bigger the better but once they have it in front of them they run scared

I agree it shouldn't matter, I advertise myself for meets and when ppl see my pics they are not interested, I've had messages off ppl saying I'm an embarassment and that there fingers are bigger and thicker than me, its not my personality they are not interested in. All you who are judging me how many have been thrown out of a house from a woman I had arranged to meet because I was too small for her and she was use to bigger than me.

"Am not bragging but am very big and have noticed that women say the bigger the better but once they have it in front of them they run scared"

SOME women. I dislike big cocks - too many bad experiences.

Liverpool

"Am not bragging but am very big and have noticed that women say the bigger the better but once they have it in front of them they run scared

SOME women. I dislike big cocks - too many bad experiences."

Exactly my point

I am 4" erect and thin that's all

Liverpool

"I am 4" erect and thin that's all"

Am a good 9" plus and quite thick as well

"Am not bragging but am very big and have noticed that women say the bigger the better but once they have it in front of them they run scared

SOME women. I dislike big cocks - too many bad experiences.

Exactly my point "

no, you were saying "women say the bigger the better" - I have never, and will never say that. I've actually turned fellas away that boast of being big or well hung. The only thing I like well hung is a good steak!

I'd far rather have a smaller guy who has other skills. I am petite and just find too large painful, so I would never get to the stage of meeting someone that big to disappoint them.

OP, how small? For some people on here, it is about a fantasy, and fulfilling an ideal.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Someone with a negative attitude would put me off more than a small cock. "

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Why won't women meet men who have small cocks. It shouldn't matter if u know how to use it but I'm finding nobody wants to meet me because of my predicament"

The only disadvantage you have is when you pee it has further to travel so you have to get your aim right

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Someone with a negative attitude would put me off more than a small cock.

"

Me too. I prefer small guys but would be put off by the self pity. A guy still needs confidence to be sexy!

Hard to be confident when ppl tell u that they are not interested in you either because I'm not a male model with a perfect body or I'm too small. If ppl actually tried to get to know me they would see I'm a decent guy and not judge me off looks.

"Hard to be confident when ppl tell u that they are not interested in you either because I'm not a male model with a perfect body or I'm too small. If ppl actually tried to get to know me they would see I'm a decent guy and not judge me off looks."

chill out mate, you will be fine.

mone is tiny when soft and im having trouble getting it up.

Thats when you should worry.

"Hard to be confident when ppl tell u that they are not interested in you either because I'm not a male model with a perfect body or I'm too small. If ppl actually tried to get to know me they would see I'm a decent guy and not judge me off looks."

Everyone gets told by others that they aren't interested in them for whatever reasons. We can't be attractive to everybody, but a positive attitude and liking yourself certainly helps. We all have things we dislike about ourselves. If you focus on your strengths rather than your weaknesses you will begin to feel more confident and that will be far more attractive to others.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Focus on the positives fella.. .. You'll not get it stuck in the penis fly trap. ...aka the zipper..

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

Try being 2" and about 1.5cm thick on a *very* good day! Well, moment

Unless you are actually going to go and do something about making yourself bigger stop pitying yourself or moaning about what other people like.

So you can't please everyone? No one can.

Some people like small cocks some like (or think they like) big cocks, welcome to reality.

Just be honest with yourself, what you have is what you have, if you don't like it then change it, if you like it and some people don't then sod them, simple really. Ok so maybe you don't get sex as often as you like, it's not the end of the world.

we got what god gave us - cant change that (well you can with surgery but lets not even go there)

I (mr) am quite average, i have played in the same room as smaller guys and considerably bigger guys and have noticed that size isnt everything, confidence is a big factor, so is foreplay and knowing how to judge what people like ect

The issue is quite often within the fella that the cock is attached to

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

its in your head and you are worrying about it that's the problem

Unfortunately on a site like this the odds are somewhat stacked against you. It's not about getting to know you it's mostly about what you can offer. And people who are aesthetic are going to be at the front of the queue when people are looking for a quick fix off here.

If you want your-personality to shine through then don't feel sorry for yourself get off your ass and go to a social or club and get to work.

We met a guy in a club who had the full on athletic body type she loves and when the towel came off he had a tiny little widger and still had fun. Only thing holding you back is your brain not your cock.

Am I the only one thinking 'look at me'?

I love giving oral sex, so your cock would be in my face and i'd be looking at it a lot and something small wouldn't do it for me. Plus some of us love to gag and try and get something massive in, not gonna happen with you is it?

This site is for all of us to enjoy sex and meets, not just one person. Nothing you can do about that. it does matter for some of us, and we have the right to that opinion.

"I agree it shouldn't matter, I advertise myself for meets and when ppl see my pics they are not interested, I've had messages off ppl saying I'm an embarassment and that there fingers are bigger and thicker than me, its not my personality they are not interested in. All you who are judging me how many have been thrown out of a house from a woman I had arranged to meet because I was too small for her and she was use to bigger than me."

This isn't on at all. Sorry to see people think it's ok to humiliate you for being small. I wasn't being bitchy about your cock btw, just being blunt.

It does matter but no need for that.

By *andS4funCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 13:19:14]

By *andS4funCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

I (S) am 7 inches erect and most other fella's we know or seen about swinging are bigger than this, some are the same or smaller of course.I've never had any issues whatsoever and I am comfortable/confidence. There are the same and smaller of course. Maybe most active successful men in the scene are are larger then average - I don't know. It's not a cock conquest but people do have preferences of course. In the real world/nilla world there are millions of average or small. It is was you do with it that counts. I do also think that men are much more pre-occupied or worried about size than Women are. It's personality, attitude, character and other attractive qualities that matter.

I'm small but I don't suffer from cock envy so it's not an issue for me, if all you are is your cock then your just not bringing enough game to the table.

Personality is so very important.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Look on the bright side, in a DP situation you'll always be offered the tightest hole

Rather than focussing on the negative and worrying about all those size queens I'd rather look at the positives. This site is about selling yourself, work on your technique, focus on oral and her having fun. Years ago I suffered from pe and rather than get down about it I worked on making the lady cum as much as possible, then when we had sex it didn't matter so much.

Don't be down about it, confidence in yourself is key

[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 13:36:44]

Change your face pic for one that is a bit lighter. Then put your cock pic private. If a smaller than average cock is your only selling point, you are going to struggle.

Yes there are some size queens who will only go for monster cocks, but even then if it isn't attached to a decent package they won't get anywhere.

Women can choose to use endowment as a filter or a polite way(or painful) to say thanks but no thanks.

Waving around a 9'cock will impress some ladies. Some will say where are the other inches I need. Some will be less than inpressed though.

If women only needed length in them, then love honey would make billions and fab wouldn't need single men.

Focus on your positive attributes and reap the rewards

A lot of people are offering similar advice and they can't all be wrong

"I'm small but I don't suffer from cock envy so it's not an issue for me, if all you are is your cock then your just not bringing enough game to the table.

Personality is so very important. "

that's true but if people look at you and are put off how do you get the chance to show your personality

By *ill1948Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Big or small its the lady who must be play with and made happy I think it works for me had NP as yet lol

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

I have to be honest, and I try not to mean this badly but, yes, your cock shot would put me off. It's small. I don't need massive, but my partner is big (8"+) and when I see a cock that is much much smaller I just... no.

Sorry

"Am not bragging but am very big and have noticed that women say the bigger the better but once they have it in front of them they run scared"

I'm intrigued now!!! How scary is it??

"I'm small but I don't suffer from cock envy so it's not an issue for me, if all you are is your cock then your just not bringing enough game to the table.

Personality is so very important.

that's true but if people look at you and are put off how do you get the chance to show your personality "

Very good point, to start with you wouldn't have your cock picture up follow that up by the usual single guy advise when it comes to messaging.

I'm not sure how you do things but if you having good conversation with someone and get on then for me and my partner that is enough. We have never asked for a cock picture but guys seem to send one automatically, if size comes up in conversation then my partner usually says she likes to be the judge of what is a nice cock to her.

The O.P. could help himself out by giving himself a trim that has a habit of making things look a bit bigger.

Obvious satement I know but Size only really matters to those who think size matters and that is not everyone on the scene.

Though I must add I get far more luck in the real world in clubs rather than on here. I do have a cock pic on my couples profile and to be fair me and the o.P. are about the same size.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 15:24:13]

"Am I the only one thinking 'look at me'? "

Probably you are.

This guy has been treated badly and wants to deal with that.

I've watched my wife with loads of blokes including a guy with an enormous cock. Her best experiences (her opinion, not mine) is that size makes no difference. The guys she's had most fun with have muscles, a nice smile and a good sense of humour. If you're fun to be around people want to be around you.

I'm intrigued now!!! How scary is it?? "

Even i'm scared of 11 inchers.

Hey it's not big ... But can fill a pram .. Right ..

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I find self pity much less attractive than small cocks...

I have had real horny times with the so called 'back of the queue' blokes but hey I am not a woman!

By *tloversCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

"I am 4" erect and thin that's all

Am a good 9" plus and quite thick as well"

Very helpful post for the op! Why not just pour some salt in the wound!

"I am 4" erect and thin that's all

Am a good 9" plus and quite thick as well

Very helpful post for the op! Why not just pour some salt in the wound! "

this!

Sure the OP wants to read how big other guys are!

Stay positive, don't be negative like your status, personality dictates the most...for those who like your type generally

"disadvantages of being less endowed"

You can't do the helicopter

By *luefish2009Couple  over a year ago

blandford forum

Size is not always important, my wife favourite meet has a small cock

"It shouldnt matter what size it is..its how u use it!"

actually, some women do prefer size/girth. tbh.

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

I wouldn't show your cock pic on your profile... Let the ladies get to know you first, build up your confidence by showing them you know how to use it in person. The person who threw you out is just horrible. I've had a meet, in person, where I looked at his size and thought "oh.. That's not going to work", and it turned out to be some of the best sex I've had this year!! I have always been with big guys, so was more than happy to have my assumptions smashed to smithereens!! Good luck, OP, I hope you find what you are looking for :o)

"Someone with a negative attitude would put me off more than a small cock. "

I got a big dick but its not well endowed, mind you I rather have a great 6pack like I do have than a huge dick any time lol.

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

There must be a limit to how much a women can take. Anything more than that is surely wasted. Guys should just be happy with what they have and more importantly that it actually works !

Near MK

I've never had any complaints either way, not too big or too small so guess I should count myself lucky. Just because a women has big or small tits doesn't make any more or less sexy ( thou I prefer smaller pert tits ) but that's just a personal like

Yes I agree, but big tits like jordans or at least DD is nice to have, to have a nice wank between and suckle, small tits don't really do it for me as much,

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mijas Costa

I've experienced several guys who were definitely at the back of the queue when cocks were handed out. I find they usually have another brilliant skill - oral or digital.

I've always had great fun with them but I never achieve orgasm when they are fucking me.

Give me average or large and I'll cum all day. Maybe because I've given birth to huge babies? It's really each to their own at the end of the day though.

Near MK

That's the only downside no "titty fucking" lol

Hello OP, I'm 'small' and it's not stopped me having some fun on here and other sites.

I agree though, it most certainly DOES limit the number of meets you can have, there most definitely are some size queens out there, but provided you're positive in outlook, friendly and easy going and utilise all the tools available to you (think tongues, fingers, hands and your mind!) then fun can indeed be had!

Good luck in your search, I hope you find what you're looking for

"That's the only downside no "titty fucking" lol "
YEs it is lol.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Being completely honest I would be more put off by the hair than the size. And that IS something you can change!

mildred don't like them too big , im average and in some positions it seems to hurt a little ,

how you use it and personality are more important

Self pity statuses will give you even less of a chance at getting a meet than having a small cock ever will

Shave your pubes back, might give you another inch to play with.

The most attractive thing about someone else is that they like themself first!

Everyone finds different types attractive or not. Eye colour 6 pack. Big or small tits weight hight teeth smile attitude feet body hair body hygene colour of hair baldness shaved not shaved. ....

No one person can be everyones cup of tea.

But we have to love ourselfs before we can expect others to want us.

Theres thing we can change about ourselves and there's things we cant.

Life is about accepting the things we cant change, and being happy with that. And working on the things we can and want to change.

Good luck xxxxx

Anyone who has studied female autonomy puts the g spot 3-4 inches in, so a smaller one is better designed for the sensitive bit, plus add your fingers and a clit you should be fine

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I've met socially, liked the person and gone on to have a play meet without even considering their penis size or seeing a pic and have been pleased by all shapes and sizes!

I prefer small to average but happy with bigger if it's not used as a battering ram!

If the chemistry and sex appeal is there then the rest just follows naturally

Personally I'd rather have amazing chemistry with someone, cock size doesn't come into it if there is sexual attraction for me

24 hours after and the o.P. hasn't taken a word of any of the excellent advise

It was refreshing that the forum didn't get nasty or personal so I hope the o.P. takes a look and understands the help he was given was excellent.

Some females have overused gaping holes between their legs, Where even a bowling pin or traffic cone cant please them. Some ladies have big pussies just like some guys have small pricks

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"It shouldnt matter what size it is..its how u use it!

actually, some women do prefer size/girth. tbh. "

That is true,however a significant minority tell me they prefer smaller...

size can be a issue Ive been turned down twice because of my size wish i was smaller sometimes

If guys werent so obsessed with showing it, there wouldn't be a problem. Obviously they'll always be people who'll ask what size you are but everyone I know on fab say they never ask. If you met somebody in a pub and there was the opportunity to take things further you wouldn't say hang on let me show you what's on offer first...would you? So take off the pic, use your charm and those that ask and are not interested because of you size, fair enough, its their choice, move on to somebody who will appreciate you.

"size can be a issue Ive been turned down twice because of my size wish i was smaller sometimes "

Gosh how shallow some men/women are. At least they could have sent you on your way with a good wank. Mrs N would have

"size can be a issue Ive been turned down twice because of my size wish i was smaller sometimes

Gosh how shallow some men/women are. At least they could have sent you on your way with a good wank. Mrs N would have "

Mrs N seems a decent soul

agree with you there - I'm on a new profile but was on here some time ago for a year, come back to the site and so far i've many knock backs from women and couples because im short and stocky and not built like a greek statue (with arms )and have a 10ft wanger!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Can't you grow it?

[Removed by poster at 25/11/14 18:23:44]

I did see a profile on here once where the wife wanted dp and the single guy had to be small. See if you can find them. Could open up a whole new market for you x

The first time I properly came/orgasmed was with a smaller guy he was roughly 5inches and that was at his best, as much as I enjoy bigger (8/9inches) il always go for average/smaller cause I know il cum with them. It was his sexy self confidence that had me gushing haha

The first time I properly came/orgasmed was with a smaller guy he was roughly 5inches and that was at his best, as much as I enjoy bigger (8/9inches) il always go for average/smaller cause I know il cum with them. It was his sexy self confidence that had me gushing haha

» Add a new message to this topic