FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to find the elusive single girl

How to find the elusive single girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice on how to find the elusive single girl for a couple meet. We're an attractive fun couple but have the drawback of being straight. We would love an mff, with a little soft play between the girls and some healthy cock sharing however finding a straight girl seems nigh on impossible. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 22:14:34]

I was chatting to someone I've met before the other day..

..and do you know how what you just typed sounds?...

It's sounds like you want a BI-Sexual single fem to put on a show for your guy DESPITE the fact you are straight..

I'll tell you now, single fems get TONS of mail like that and guess what..they delete every single fucking one of them.

What's in it for her if you're both straight?...and soft play?...

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

I dont mind soft play with a girl in a club then lots of cock sharing.. I block couples on here mainly because i prefer to search them out myself if I am in the mood for that!

It's coming up to pantomime season.

She's behind you

lol its very hard op to find a woman here, very illusive as the afrikan tigerrrrrrrrrr

"Any advice on how to find the elusive single girl for a couple meet. We're an attractive fun couple but have the drawback of being straight. We would love an mff, with a little soft play between the girls and some healthy cock sharing however finding a straight girl seems nigh on impossible. Any advice? "

My advice is to lower your expectations, or stump up some cash elsewhere

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

Don't take this the wrong way, but turn it on it's head and ask: what do you have to offer a single "straight" girl?

Most young attractive women on here swamped with offers, and if they are straight, why would they look at a couple?

You have a profile that's presents the female part of the couple very strongly, (and very attractive at that), which could inhibit some as well.

Really all you can do is keep messaging those you find attractive and hope.

Good luck

Oh, and remember all the people who are messaging you, because you are now the other side of the coin!

"I was chatting to someone I've met before the other day..

It's sounds like you want a BI-Sexual single fem to put on a show for your guy DESPITE the fact you are straight..

I'll tell you now, single fems get TONS of mail like that and guess what..they delete every single fucking one of them.

What's in it for her if you're both straight?...and soft play?..."

really? I read that and thought he's just after two women to play with, funny how two people can read the same thing just draw two totally different conclusions

Would the woman get to fuck your fella or is she only there to put on a show then give him a blow job?

I will say one thing though, as lovely as your lady is a straight girl is going to be more interested in what the guy looks like and there isn't a single pic of him

I'm a single woman but bi.

There doesn't appear to be much in it for the single straight female you seek.

[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 23:13:49]

Rochester

"[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 23:13:49]"

I was just about say that was a fair point, she doesn't have to be anything she isn't.

But please understand you are asking for a lot and people are naturally suspicious after a while on here.

Good luck.

It's not like Mrs would be pushing the girl away. She will and has played with girls up to a point - she simply draws the line on going down on them - so considers herself straight. Some have called it bi-selfish. That still leaves a lot scope for mutual fun - she's happy for girls can do what they want to her.

Just feel that people can be a bit bi-snobby.

Like sex-vegans.

Rochester

LOL @ Like sex-vegans.

"Would the woman get to fuck your fella or is she only there to put on a show then give him a blow job?"

OP you didn't answer this.

"I will say one thing though, as lovely as your lady is a straight girl is going to be more interested in what the guy looks like and there isn't a single pic of him "

Or this.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

As a single straight girl I would ask....

What is in it for me?

Where are the male pics? If I am straight, I have no interest in what the lady looks like!

All seems a bit one sided to be honest, sorry

"I will say one thing though, as lovely as your lady is a straight girl is going to be more interested in what the guy looks like and there isn't a single pic of him "

the op is looking for a lady to play with their male (who isn't on display in their pics) its unsure how far the fun will go, and maybe some 'show' type play with their straight fem??

finding and meeting genuine females is difficult enough, but without being clear and honest then it may be near on impossible

I don't meet couples but if I did, I'd be asking where are the male pics and I'm straight straight and maybe naive but if your partner is happy to play with women, how can she be straight and surely a bi female, if she met you would want to receive some attention back from the other female?

if a male had posted that he didn't mind a little man on man play but considered himself straight this post would have hit 175 already

"It's not like Mrs would be pushing the girl away. She will and has played with girls up to a point - she simply draws the line on going down on them - so considers herself straight. Some have called it bi-selfish. That still leaves a lot scope for mutual fun - she's happy for girls can do what they want to her.

Like sex-vegans."

That's very generous of your lady, does the single fem have to bring her own toys to get herself off aswell?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"It's not like Mrs would be pushing the girl away. She will and has played with girls up to a point - she simply draws the line on going down on them - so considers herself straight. Some have called it bi-selfish. That still leaves a lot scope for mutual fun - she's happy for girls can do what they want to her.

Like sex-vegans."

A girl can do what they want to her?? Bit of a contradiction, coz if you're looking for a straight lady, then the said straight lady will not WANT to do anything to her!

"Would the woman get to fuck your fella or is she only there to put on a show then give him a blow job?"

Yes, we're a full swap couple.

Like sex-vegans.

That's very generous of your lady, does the single fem have to bring her own toys to get herself off aswell? "

Honestly, people are looking for arguments. Don't be silly.

its not silly op, have you seen the types of posts that single men get crucified for??

you are almost in the same situation

The problem you have is a straight single fem will only be interested in the guy and a bi single fem will want more than to Provide entertainment for the elusive guy in the couple.

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

I meet with couples as a single, and I can tell you straight away, having had a look at your OP and profile, and subsequent replies- I wouldn't be interested in meeting or playing with you at all. You come across as if you are looking for a performing seal. This comment "you can do what you like to her" in particular... No wonder you are struggling to get single women to meet you.

"I meet with couples as a single, and I can tell you straight away, having had a look at your OP and profile, and subsequent replies- I wouldn't be interested in meeting or playing with you at all. You come across as if you are looking for a performing seal. This comment "you can do what you like to her" in particular... No wonder you are struggling to get single women to meet you. "

Tbh, I think I've not really explained very well and the responses are more focused on pedantry than actual advice.

Thanks very much for your comments though. I guess it all comes down to what we define we are. Mrs probably could be called bi-curious but doesn't want to suggest too the bi-majority that that's what it's all about and that she will do things to them that shes not comfortable with. The other side is that she is happy tobplay completely straight. Not all meets have the same ticklist. We are happy to meet straight or bi-curious or bisexual girls as long as we all know what the limits are.

We are not being picky or up ourselves - we like having fun but understand that clarity is important however you can tie yourself in knots trying not to exclude yourselves from potential meets through use of terminology and labels.

As far as the pics of Mr is concerned, they are for friends. Privacy is important. Besides, bits of him are in most of the pics

I think a little bit more clarity in the text of what you really want, and male focus in terms of pics, may be a good starting point?

Adding to that, try different ways to attract people - use meet adverts, get to socials or clubs etc, if the messaging system isn't working - after rethinking some of your profile.

Good luck

"I guess it all comes down to what we define we are. Mrs probably could be called bi-curious but doesn't want to suggest too the bi-majority that that's what it's all about and that she will do things to them that shes not comfortable with.

"

Oh wow....it just gets worse and worse!!!!

Re: pictures of the guy being private and showing bits-

Like sex-vegans."

That sounds appealing...not.

In that case your best hope of attracting a straight woman is to add loads of really good pics of the male half. Can't see how a straight woman is going to be attracted by a profile full of fem pics?!

I don't understand why the make halves pics have to be private yet hes happy for his partner to be recognised??? That makes no sense.

"

In that case your best hope of attracting a straight woman is to add loads of really good pics of the male half. Can't see how a straight woman is going to be attracted by a profile full of fem pics?!"

Exactly this. You are offering absolutely nothing to a straight woman and very little to a bi woman.

"I guess it all comes down to what we define we are. Mrs probably could be called bi-curious but doesn't want to suggest too the bi-majority that that's what it's all about and that she will do things to them that shes not comfortable with.

Really? Privacy should be respected not criticised. Honestly.

Oh wow....it just gets worse and worse!!!!

Re: pictures of the guy being private and showing bits- "

"I meet with couples as a single, and I can tell you straight away, having had a look at your OP and profile, and subsequent replies- I wouldn't be interested in meeting or playing with you at all. You come across as if you are looking for a performing seal. This comment "you can do what you like to her" in particular... No wonder you are struggling to get single women to meet you. "

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its completely up to the OP whether or not the photos are shown. However without pics of the male there will be less interest from certain groups on here.

I found the profile confusing though. Not much on there that would attract a woman, bi or not, and I am confused as to why the OP wants a straight woman anyway. Is the female half just going to watch? If she expects bi play then neither female are strictly straight.

Then there are the existing verifications - if the OP has met some many couples, why has there not been bi play up to now? Or is it worth contacting a previously met couple to see if the woman is interested? Some kind of quid pro quo arrangement?

Its a confusing profile, confusing post, and the fact the OP has asked for advice yet has refuted all advice received is confusing also.

Sorry we thought it was about preferences and what couples would like to get out of swinging ?

The OP are looking for something in particular and have their preferences thats their choice, no need to slate them for it ??

It's the way you say things, OP- first of all, you said your mrs was straight. (Also "bi selfish"- how unappealing is that?!!)... Then you say you don't want to announce to the bi community that she might be bi-curious, as though we all be besides ourselves with joy that one who is so amazing might be available to us... You then go on to say that you wouldn't want a bi woman thinking she's going to get something she's not, which a) makes us sound kind of rape-y and b) makes you sound quite inexperienced on this site, despite your many verifications, as usually limits, likes, dislikes etc are usually fully discussed before a meet.

You made a reference to pedantry earlier in the thread, but I'm afraid that when all we have to go on about you is the words you are using to describe yourselves and a potential meet, then pedantry is the name of the game. I have a very strict selection criteria and I haven't had a bad meet yet. And I stick with my original assertion that I would not want to meet with you at all, based on the information you have provided here. And judging from the other responses on here, I am not in the minority.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

OP - I would recommend you put pictures of the make half up. Even though the lady is gorgeous I would be more interested in the man. No one says they have to be face pics, but only having the ladies does make me wonder if the male half is as attractive.

"Sorry we thought it was about preferences and what couples would like to get out of swinging ?

The OP are looking for something in particular and have their preferences thats their choice, no need to slate them for it ?? "

To be fair... they asked for advice and people have given it.

It all boils down to- why would a straight woman meet a couple that don't seem to know what they want, and with no idea what the guy looks like.

Of course all may be revealed after chatting. But with so many lovely, open couples to choose from, why would a woman choose the OP?

Well we read their profile and didnt have any problem with it ? Good verifications too.

They are looking for something in particular ( whether or not they find it is a different story )

Also perhaps the male half is shy etc ? Its his choice not to have public pics, just think they are being a little crucified instead of given good advice etc.

"Well we read their profile and didnt have any problem with it ? Good verifications too.

They are looking for something in particular ( whether or not they find it is a different story )

Also perhaps the male half is shy etc ? Its his choice not to have public pics, just think they are being a little crucified instead of given good advice etc. "

Well they have been given good advice and that is that as it stands their profile doesn't appeal to women. That is why they are struggling to meet women.

"Well we read their profile and didnt have any problem with it ? Good verifications too.

Also perhaps the male half is shy etc ? Its his choice not to have public pics, just think they are being a little crucified instead of given good advice etc.

Well they have been given good advice and that is that as it stands their profile doesn't appeal to women. That is why they are struggling to meet women."

Right thats us told too then lol

Well they have been given good advice and that is that as it stands their profile doesn't appeal to women. That is why they are struggling to meet women."

Exactly this. I don't think anyone's been 'slated'. Plus looking at the veris, there's not a lot that's specific to the guy. Maybe if there were a few saying how drop dead gorgeous he is, a single straight fem might be tempted by that?

OP your profile isn't static so why don't you change it when you want to appeal to a particular group.

So for example, now you are looking to meet a straight woman (think that's confusing in itself tbh) why don't you tweak your profile to show what you can offer a 'straight' woman ~ ie the male half of the couple, doesn't have to be face pics?

If you have no luck messaging how about posting a meet at a club and go with the flow on the night so to speak.

Or how about contacting couples you've played with before and see if there is any interest from the female half there.

The label " straight female " doesnt always apply though does it ? As we all know in the heat of the moment etc things can change

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

In the couple profile we get to see every inch of the lovely Mrs but only about 7" of Mr.

No bum pics. No jeans pics. No arm pics or anything.

But you are looking to attract a single lady.

Sorry but if you don't see what's missing just from that aspect then it's sad.

As others have said. Your post is confusing and the lady you search for doesn't even get to see the pics of the male (pics described above) to tempt her into sending a message.

It is hard to get across clearly what you are wanting but you aren't helping yourself with the lack of pics of Mr. He may be lovely but at the moment he seems a bit of a ghost and just 7".

Single ladies get lots of mail. I don't bother with profiles where the male isn't shown. Nor the ones that do not want the same thing as me or do not include a face pic. If the meet is confused before its happened then it's not for me.

I do hope you find what you're looking for but maybe consider if you are helping yourselves x

Maybe you might find what your looking for in a club OP, a lot gets lost in text, in a club you can just have a chat and see if it's plusable, maybe just mention that your girl, is only into soft play, saying to someone that they can go down on her but the favour won't be returned probably won't endear people to you

"Maybe you might find what your looking for in a club OP, a lot gets lost in text, in a club you can just have a chat and see if it's plusable, maybe just mention that your girl, is only into soft play, saying to someone that they can go down on her but the favour won't be returned probably won't endear people to you "

+1 this

I think the woman has to talk directly to the other woman and seduce her then bring the man into it the problem is always unfortunately the man

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

If you only want the lady to play with the male than your profile needs to be at least 50% male of the couple focused.

In my opinion as a bi female I like to give and receive. If I'm in the mood for a male then I'll look for a single guy then I'm not having to deal with an extra body.

I play with couples so I get the best of both worlds. Unfortunately you're offer is just a male X Good luck xxx

What's in it for her if you're both straight?...and soft play?..."

Sorry but I think you're being unkind there hun! What the op is describing is someone who's bi friendly but not bi! Someone who appreciates the beauty of the female form without wanting to get stuck in all the way! Someone who appreciates men more though! Op you're too far away for me - but if your husband's as gorgeous as you then you should get a fairly attractive fem - i'd reccommend you invite a v sexy second guy - chosen by both fems - to join you later in the proceedings though - as most straight(ish) women, myself included - wouldn't be happy sharing one man between two for long. Good luck. As you're stunning I doubt you'll struggle. Xx

If I was straight (god that's funny) and wanted to meet with a couple then it would be all about the man. With the number of hot fellas on here tho I'd be questioning why meet a couple. Get more pics of the man up. Yes using the woman as bait can work but only if it's for the right audience.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

The fem in our relationship is straight - she just doesn't want to be though.

we struggle too, as in our profile we play as a cpl but mr E only plays with me but i play with all...... greedy cow lol

"we struggle too, as in our profile we play as a cpl but mr E only plays with me but i play with all...... greedy cow lol"

So if you meet a single bi female she can only play with you?

yes........ thats why i said im a greedy cow lol

"If you only want the lady to play with the male than your profile needs to be at least 50% male of the couple focused.

In my opinion as a bi female I like to give and receive. If I'm in the mood for a male then I'll look for a single guy then I'm not having to deal with an extra body.

I play with couples so I get the best of both worlds. Unfortunately you're offer is just a male X Good luck xxx"

100% from me too to everything SweetViolet said.

Good luck to the op we've been looking for the same with no luck, maybe if we took down the males pics we would have more luck lol

"yes........ thats why i said im a greedy cow lol"

Do you find it hard to meet single fems??

hard !!..... impossible more like lol

Sorry but I think you're being unkind there hun! What the op is describing is someone who's bi friendly but not bi! Someone who appreciates the beauty of the female form without wanting to get stuck in all the way! Someone who appreciates men more though! Op you're too far away for me - but if your husband's as gorgeous as you then you should get a fairly attractive fem - i'd reccommend you invite a v sexy second guy - chosen by both fems - to join you later in the proceedings though - as most straight(ish) women, myself included - wouldn't be happy sharing one man between two for long. Good luck. As you're stunning I doubt you'll struggle. Xx"

agree. Have sent a message to them saying much the same. Xx

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"In the couple profile we get to see every inch of the lovely Mrs but only about 7" of Mr.

No bum pics. No jeans pics. No arm pics or anything.

But you are looking to attract a single lady.

Sorry but if you don't see what's missing just from that aspect then it's sad.

As others have said. Your post is confusing and the lady you search for doesn't even get to see the pics of the male (pics described above) to tempt her into sending a message.

It is hard to get across clearly what you are wanting but you aren't helping yourself with the lack of pics of Mr. He may be lovely but at the moment he seems a bit of a ghost and just 7".

Single ladies get lots of mail. I don't bother with profiles where the male isn't shown. Nor the ones that do not want the same thing as me or do not include a face pic. If the meet is confused before its happened then it's not for me.

I do hope you find what you're looking for but maybe consider if you are helping yourselves x"

This!

The privacy argument is perfectly valid - however it's honestly not hard to hide identity and yet still show clothed or unclothed pics to give an indication of what someone looks like.

Preferences are preferences as are styles of play, tastes and desires.

Whilst respecting these should be expected clarity is key. The OP has explained what they're looking for - if that doesn't interest people then that should also be respected.

But it's also important to recognise constructive and positive feedback. And there has been plenty regarding the issue of pics of the male half.

OP - it's your profile and your choice what you write and show. But if you're struggling to find what you want then asking for feedback/suggestions will result in ideas you may not want to adopt. It doesn't make them wrong.

My 2p? Pics. Just pics. Hiding the males identity whilst showing full face shots of the female won't make it hard to identify him - assuming you have joint friends, go out in public and are seen together. So the 'anonymity' argument doesn't work. Get some body shots up and you may improve your chances with your target audience.

Good luck.

A

Sorry but I think you're being unkind there hun! What the op is describing is someone who's bi friendly but not bi! Someone who appreciates the beauty of the female form without wanting to get stuck in all the way! Someone who appreciates men more though! Op you're too far away for me - but if your husband's as gorgeous as you then you should get a fairly attractive fem - i'd reccommend you invite a v sexy second guy - chosen by both fems - to join you later in the proceedings though - as most straight(ish) women, myself included - wouldn't be happy sharing one man between two for long. Good luck. As you're stunning I doubt you'll struggle. Xx

agree. Have sent a message to them saying much the same. Xx"

Good thanks - i would have messaged them but i'm too ancient! xx

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I agree about the wording of the profile/post and lack of male pics i probably wouldnt reply

But im bi anyway, although i could take or leave oral from a female i much prefer to give

Thanks guys Advice noted!

"Any advice on how to find the elusive single girl for a couple meet. We're an attractive fun couple but have the drawback of being straight. We would love an mff, with a little soft play between the girls and some healthy cock sharing however finding a straight girl seems nigh on impossible. Any advice? "
....try finding a bi girl that's even harder.xxxx

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

There are loads of girls on here who will meet couples.

I've met quite a few couples - not just through fabs. I generally find the ones that treat me like an equal, and not just someone to tick a box off their fantasy for them do better.

I'm not into performing for a fella, and neither do I like to have to worry about a female who will freak out if I touch her (I very rarely meet couples with a straight female) and would not play with a bi-selfish lady - that would just make me feel like I was performing and being used. Its about reciprocal 3 way fun for me with a couple, and when it happens its great fun!

"There are loads of girls on here who will meet couples.

I've met quite a few couples - not just through fabs. I generally find the ones that treat me like an equal, and not just someone to tick a box off their fantasy for them do better.

I'm not into performing for a fella, and neither do I like to have to worry about a female who will freak out if I touch her (I very rarely meet couples with a straight female) and would not play with a bi-selfish lady - that would just make me feel like I was performing and being used. Its about reciprocal 3 way fun for me with a couple, and when it happens its great fun! "

I completely agree!! I gave up playing with couples as it left me feeling pretty rubbish or never even got off from the chatting stage, then I met a wonderful couple totally by accident that changed my mind!! They are both my friends and just want me to have fun

By *riendly FiresCouple  over a year ago

Beverley

"The label " straight female " doesnt always apply though does it ? As we all know in the heat of the moment etc things can change "

So very. Fellas too.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

There aren't that many couples where the female half is truly bisexual, despite what it says on their profile. What is being sought is a single woman who will lower her requirements to meet with the male half

Been there, done it, got wiser

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"There aren't that many couples where the female half is truly bisexual, despite what it says on their profile. What is being sought is a single woman who will lower her requirements to meet with the male half

Been there, done it, got wiser "

angel is truly bisexual, and floor shows do nothing for me, i like to be amongst it

maidstone

As for finding the elusive single female, we use the pith helmet and large net approach,

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"There aren't that many couples where the female half is truly bisexual, despite what it says on their profile. What is being sought is a single woman who will lower her requirements to meet with the male half

angel is truly bisexual, and floor shows do nothing for me, i like to be amongst it "

And so is another woman in a couple who I meet regularly

Was only saying that there are fewer real couples like that

I get a fair number of messages from couples where the female is straight and they are interested in a 'soft swap'. Am not quite sure why they write to me

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

really? I read that and thought he's just after two women to play with, funny how two people can read the same thing just draw two totally different conclusions"

thats what we read it as also, still dont see what the single fem would get out of it, looks like its all in favour of the cpl

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

maidstone

angel is truly bisexual, and floor shows do nothing for me, i like to be amongst it

And so is another woman in a couple who I meet regularly

Was only saying that there are fewer real couples like that

I get a fair number of messages from couples where the female is straight and they are interested in a 'soft swap'. Am not quite sure why they write to me"

probably cos someone's watched too much porn and spent x amount years nudging his mrs and saying oh go on, go on go on, just so he can have his moment of basking in masterbatory glory

Exactly what I was going put... Even as a bi woman I'd want to see him before messaging

» Add a new message to this topic