FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > sub/dom - aftercare

sub/dom - aftercare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tlovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

I saw something on here the other day about bdsm and aftercare after a rough, intense session.

What does it mean 'aftercare'?

I am v submissive with my man ..After a major session I really NEED a cuddle and kisses and gentleness and a brew with a nice normal chat. Is this what is meant by aftercare?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

"I saw something on here the other day about bdsm and aftercare after a rough, intense session.

I am v submissive with my man ..After a major session I really NEED a cuddle and kisses and gentleness and a brew with a nice normal chat. Is this what is meant by aftercare? "

For you, yes it is, but it means many things, even first aid but primarily you have the gist of it, there's more to a relationship than getting your rocks off.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I saw something on here the other day about bdsm and aftercare after a rough, intense session.

I am v submissive with my man ..After a major session I really NEED a cuddle and kisses and gentleness and a brew with a nice normal chat. Is this what is meant by aftercare? "

Yes. It's making sure you are both ok with what just happened. I personally feel it's important fir both D/s parties. I know my partner needs the reassurance that I am ok after a hard session and that I also need to feel loved and cared for after.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was wondering this too. I've had two hard sessions with my new mistress and noticed she's very attentive afterwards.

Warrington

What do you mean attentive? (Gentle? Nice? Caring? )

Do you feel you need that bit?

I once had a fantastic but very rough session then had to quickly leave after. I felt horrible all day..weepy and traumatised a bit. I think I definitely need some tlc after!

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

The intensity of the endorphin spike, especially during impact play, drops away suddenly and it creates a void, almost like a chemical withdrawal. It can manifest a number of emotions which need to be supported.

.....So I've been told

First session, it was tending more towards first aid. I was dizzy. Needed a cold drink and a sit down for quite a while. She stayed close by watching to see I was ok because another girl had quickly scooped me into a cuddle.

Second time I was on a cross and the session wasn't so hard. She came round in front of me and was talking softly to me and nuzzling my face with hers. That was what I needed at that time too.

Warrington

She sounds like she knows what she is doing!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

It's the dreaded subdrop afterwards when you have to rush off and don't get the cuddling and holding. The endorphins slowly release and the euphoria subsides and if you're on your own or even in a normal public place it's quite a sad place to be. It's only temporary though since the brain chemicals soon return to normal. Chocolate helps! And I do a video blog when I can or write down what just happened from my perspective to share with my Dom, which makes for a slower emotional comedown since I'm reliving the experience.

"She sounds like she knows what she is doing! "

She's been beating people for many years! She needs to hurt people. I need to please.

Up on them there hills

"It's the dreaded subdrop afterwards when you have to rush off and don't get the cuddling and holding. The endorphins slowly release and the euphoria subsides and if you're on your own or even in a normal public place it's quite a sad place to be. It's only temporary though since the brain chemicals soon return to normal. Chocolate helps! And I do a video blog when I can or write down what just happened from my perspective to share with my Dom, which makes for a slower emotional comedown since I'm reliving the experience."

Not sure about the chocolate though

This thread seems to be doing better for advice than the one I posted yesterday

I'll have some chocolate in my play bag for next time and see if it helps.

I have two sessions arranged for December already. Both very public. Mmm

Up on them there hills

"This thread seems to be doing better for advice than the one I posted yesterday

I have two sessions arranged for December already. Both very public. Mmm "

Chocolate is very good, it increases the Theobromine levels.

"This thread seems to be doing better for advice than the one I posted yesterday

Chocolate is very good, it increases the Theobromine levels. "

Have I got theobromine then?

What does that do?

Up on them there hills

Chocolate is very good, it increases the Theobromine levels.

Have I got theobromine then?

What does that do?"

Depends what you have been nibbling on

Usually cocks but I do a nice job servicing a pussy with my mouth too. If she's just been filled by a cock...... Ooooooo heaven

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

a little. Depends on the woman .. some are good with general chats others need a week of constant comfort.

Up on them there hills

"Usually cocks but I do a nice job servicing a pussy with my mouth too. If she's just been filled by a cock...... Ooooooo heaven "

Ha ha, stimulants come in many forms......

....other then chocolate.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

comfort is the wrong word. More like - general hellos

Sorry I got distracted then.

Let's get back to subbing.

Top tip to be a brilliant sub? To please my Dom?

The couple of times I've been tied etc I've had the shivers and chills after, a cuddle and a fluffy blanket have done the trick.

I've never really had sub drop as nobody has pushed me hard enough to experience it

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

For us immediate aftercare is a little drifty snuggle time, a warm blanket or dip in a hot tub as her core temperature dips and needs pulling up and the just a little time to adjust.

Emotionally an intense session can cause a real slump hours to days afterwards which seems to be triggered by separation so is best avoided with company and constant contact.

I'm into s&m because i'm trying to repair myself emotionally and fix something that can never be fixed, but in my head i can prove that what happened was wrong and show myself there is another way of doing things. Hope that makes sense because i'm not prepared to divulge further.

So even as the sadist it's very important to myself that i'm loving and affectionate as well as do all the things i enjoy doing. It works in healing myself, and hopefully the other person is being healed too.

Yes, I've had a few meets/relationships with more dominant men and afterwards always had a cuddle, gentle kisses and reassurance, it can cause a real low otherwise.

I always enjoy having a cuddle and a kiss, enjoy some tender sex...

You can get quite a connection from Sub/Dom and it is, or should be, founded on respect and care so once it's all out of your system... you can express your gentle appreciation of what just happened

The understanding of Aftercare is correct. The need for it will vary, with the Session, with the Sub - and with the Dom(me). Depends very much on what you have been doing.....

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I go cold and get physically very sensitive so being kept warm and held is important to me after an intensive session. Once I'm settled I love to fuck again but out of the sub/ dom mind set

wow! thanks a lot for this thread. it helps me a lot.

I am going to have my very first experience as a sub soon. this will help me to prevent a bad feeling afterwards.

Up on them there hills

"wow! thanks a lot for this thread. it helps me a lot.

I am going to have my very first experience as a sub soon. this will help me to prevent a bad feeling afterwards.

"

It's (I believe) not a bad feeling, in a cognitive sense it's a chemical imbalance, emotionally kid gloves are needed and what's more incredibly important, as a balance.

yes, I think I understand.

what I wanted to say is that an unbalance could result in a bad feeling.

I will be careful.

Up on them there hills

"yes, I think I understand.

what I wanted to say is that an unbalance could result in a bad feeling.

I will be careful. "

No, don't go with any reservations, if they know what they're doing....

yes, I think they know exactly what they are doing. and I trust them.

and in addition my partner will be with me.

Up on them there hills

"yes, I think they know exactly what they are doing. and I trust them.

and in addition my partner will be with me."

Then have fun, in a great way.

thank you! I will!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Someone I meet needs lots of this 'aftercare' - to help her come down. For her - this is just having me cuddle her. That's all. Well, apart from me making a cup of coffee. We can easily spend an hour or so until she is back with it. Even then it's not enough - she will crash later that day - but not anywhere near as bad as it would be if I just upped and left.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

I often get a subdrop, once or twice after a fairly hard session (even with holding and kisses) has it gone into something that is day long. But that's as much as I let it control me and what I take from it.

For the best part I just get quite sensitive, affectionate and quiet for a few minutes whilst I take everything in, then I'm usually ok to go again.

"I'm into s&m because i'm trying to repair myself emotionally and fix something that can never be fixed, but in my head i can prove that what happened was wrong and show myself there is another way of doing things. Hope that makes sense because i'm not prepared to divulge further.

So even as the sadist it's very important to myself that i'm loving and affectionate as well as do all the things i enjoy doing. It works in healing myself, and hopefully the other person is being healed too."

I think I know what you're getting at. When something happens to you of which you have no control, you cannot undo it. You can, however, alter emotional responses to the memory of it.

Any part of BDSM there is an element of control in D/s. This control, or knowledge of it, lent or given, is therapeutic. It's a power exchange with consent.

» Add a new message to this topic