FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > why are so many women here so bitchy?

why are so many women here so bitchy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have been here for some weeks now and got some experience with communication.

a lot of fake profiles anyway.

but if they are genuine women are so much less polite. not honest. very moody. first want to know every little detail about you and sooner or later they get bitchy, probably they have found someone better. it is completely okay to have found someone they fancy more. but is this a reason to get bitchy?

where as every man I have chated here, also the male parts of couples, are really friendly and open.

I just wonder. and I am losing my interest in chatting with women here.

bee

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the'princess' syndrome is a terrible affliction, for some there is no hope....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ooops, I was bitchy

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I guess it's because some women are bitches, in real life and virtually.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Its a lot to ask a single woman to meet a couple, so yes I do ask a lot of questions.

I don't get bitchy with anyone, but neither will I be rushed into meeting before I am ready, and if something comes up that makes me change my mind about meeting, then I will tell them that too.

I have a real life, family commitments and work to fit in as well... I'm not just able to drop everything to fit in with a couples schedule to please them - and that is sometimes the attitude you get from couples.

I actually had one couple I had chatted to for about a month who expected me to be able to meet them with an hours notice, because they'd managed to get a baby sitter and were horny!

Its not all simple for singles on here either.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

there are some very bitchy comments thrown about in the forums by all genders, we don't find it often in messages though.

The thing with the internet is that you can type what you like without having to look into the persons face and see the effect your words are having. This allows some people the liberty of being as nasty as they want to. It says a great deal more about them than the people they're disrespecting.

thanks so much for your comments!

to say it again, no problem if someone changes her mind. why not just say? I can take that.

it might just be my lack of experience with women. I only recently started to allow myself to live my bi-side.

poor guys! I didn't know it was that bad with some girls.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"thanks so much for your comments!

to say it again, no problem if someone changes her mind. why not just say? I can take that.

it might just be my lack of experience with women. I only recently started to allow myself to live my bi-side.

poor guys! I didn't know it was that bad with some girls. "

"there are some very bitchy comments thrown about in the forums by all genders, we don't find it often in messages though.

The thing with the internet is that you can type what you like without having to look into the persons face and see the effect your words are having. This allows some people the liberty of being as nasty as they want to. It says a great deal more about them than the people they're disrespecting. "

I completely agree!

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Its a lot to ask a single woman to meet a couple, so yes I do ask a lot of questions.

I don't get bitchy with anyone, but neither will I be rushed into meeting before I am ready, and if something comes up that makes me change my mind about meeting, then I will tell them that too.

I have a real life, family commitments and work to fit in as well... I'm not just able to drop everything to fit in with a couples schedule to please them - and that is sometimes the attitude you get from couples.

I actually had one couple I had chatted to for about a month who expected me to be able to meet them with an hours notice, because they'd managed to get a baby sitter and were horny!

Its not all simple for singles on here either."

I have to agree with this. I won't entertain pushy people either and I do things in my time not when anyone else tells me to. If I chat with couples and every day they send messages saying when we meeting and such, then I'm off in the opposite direction. I'm in this for my own fun.. Not everyone else's.

I've said this already today but...... A lot of things get lost/Misunderstood in text, maybe just 're read what's been said and see if maybe you've taken it the wrong way, also you might have caught someone on a bad day xx

I generally find women bitchy be it on here or in normal life....having said that I know guys that can be just as bitchy, so it's not unique to here or to gender.....

We are not all bitchy!!! I'm never bitchy or rude unless that person is rude to me!

"Its a lot to ask a single woman to meet a couple, so yes I do ask a lot of questions.

Its not all simple for singles on here either.

I have to agree with this. I won't entertain pushy people either and I do things in my time not when anyone else tells me to. If I chat with couples and every day they send messages saying when we meeting and such, then I'm off in the opposite direction. I'm in this for my own fun.. Not everyone else's."

Totally agree

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/11/14 14:16:03]

wait! I didn't say all women here are like that.

and we are neither pushy nor rude. never.

I wonder if there is a sense of single women doing couples a favour by meeting them? Sometimes it comes across that way whether intentional or not. Thing is, they obv have an interest in meeting couples so surely its a two way street, no one is any better than anyone else regardless of what their status is but possibly the general consensus from others is that the single female is to be revered when in fact they are here to live out fantasy and quench a thirst just like the rest of us. We are all privileged to be welcomed into each other's life and lusty moments......says the couple who have never met sexually yet lolol

"I wonder if there is a sense of single women doing couples a favour by meeting them? Sometimes it comes across that way whether intentional or not. Thing is, they obv have an interest in meeting couples so surely its a two way street, no one is any better than anyone else regardless of what their status is but possibly the general consensus from others is that the single female is to be revered when in fact they are here to live out fantasy and quench a thirst just like the rest of us. We are all privileged to be welcomed into each other's life and lusty moments......says the couple who have never met sexually yet lolol"

"I wonder if there is a sense of single women doing couples a favour by meeting them? Sometimes it comes across that way whether intentional or not. Thing is, they obv have an interest in meeting couples so surely its a two way street, no one is any better than anyone else regardless of what their status is but possibly the general consensus from others is that the single female is to be revered when in fact they are here to live out fantasy and quench a thirst just like the rest of us. We are all privileged to be welcomed into each other's life and lusty moments......says the couple who have never met sexually yet lolol"

I do see where your coming from and I agree on the most part, look at it from a single fem point of _iew..... As a couple you have always got someone to lean on, as a single we have to do that for ourselves so we make it important we know all the details that we deem important so as not to come away feeling used or having wife/fem partner decide she's not in fact bi half way through or get an attack of the green eyed monster!! You have someone to comfort you if that happens,, a single fem has to just slink away feeling rotten!!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Swingers are people. We are no better or worse than non-swingers, so its best not to expect different behaviour.

If every woman you speak to is bitchy then it may be an idea to examine what you're saying to them. Not saying its you-it might just be a run of bad luck.

I have to say I'm lovely to everyone

"I wonder if there is a sense of single women doing couples a favour by meeting them? Sometimes it comes across that way whether intentional or not. Thing is, they obv have an interest in meeting couples so surely its a two way street, no one is any better than anyone else regardless of what their status is but possibly the general consensus from others is that the single female is to be revered when in fact they are here to live out fantasy and quench a thirst just like the rest of us. We are all privileged to be welcomed into each other's life and lusty moments......says the couple who have never met sexually yet lolol

I do see where your coming from and I agree on the most part, look at it from a single fem point of _iew..... As a couple you have always got someone to lean on, as a single we have to do that for ourselves so we make it important we know all the details that we deem important so as not to come away feeling used or having wife/fem partner decide she's not in fact bi half way through or get an attack of the green eyed monster!! You have someone to comfort you if that happens,, a single fem has to just slink away feeling rotten!!!"

~I wasnt saying not to be careful, we all have to be careful. Just that there is always a sense of single fems being 'done to' rather than the reality of some being here specifically to meet couples thats all, no offence towards anyone but the bias gets a bit tedious dont you think? It could be as big a deal for a couple to invite a female to join them, what if she's a bunny boiler, what if she takes a strong liking to the male or female in particular....it could go on and on lol ....lets all just be equal partners in it we all ahve something to give and to gain

I tend to only be bitchy to people who have been bitchy to me

Or people who can't keep their lies consistent

To some people I have a bitchy attitude but as I once saw on book face, 'My personality is who I am, but my attitude depends on who you are' which I think is very true.

This site can be very frustrating at times for singles too with numerous people who don't play fair.

Some people on here will definitely see my bitchy side and deservedly so, but I don't understand why anyone has been bitchy towards you if you've been understanding and polite.

Again I understand what your saying but the lack of bi single fems looking to play with couples is so small it will never change.

Plus I want someone to make me feel a bit special before meeting them!!! Men/woman/couples!! Maybe that's just my princess syndrome raising its tiara'd head!!

"Again I understand what your saying but the lack of bi single fems looking to play with couples is so small it will never change.

Plus I want someone to make me feel a bit special before meeting them!!! Men/woman/couples!! Maybe that's just my princess syndrome raising its tiara'd head!! "

Maybe because surely we all want to feel that? Or is it just about you?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"where as every man I have chated here, also the male parts of couples, are really friendly and open."

I think you must have been pretty lucky! I've seen and heard some awful stuff from men on here.

Men and women can be equally unpleasant.

"Again I understand what your saying but the lack of bi single fems looking to play with couples is so small it will never change.

Plus I want someone to make me feel a bit special before meeting them!!! Men/woman/couples!! Maybe that's just my princess syndrome raising its tiara'd head!!

Maybe because surely we all want to feel that? Or is it just about you?"

Ahh yes but 'courting' couples is a minefield!!!! I personally don't expect too much but it's very difficult inviting a woman into your bed, it's a whole differant ball game to a bloke!!

Maybe they need a hug?

Bitch no...wench yes.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Not every woman is bitchy that's for sure. Just like every guy aint a prick.

Sometimes however what you think is a single fem bitching or skitting you aint an actual fem.

Among the genuines & diamonds there's many fake profiles playing all sorts of games with various techniques.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Its a woman thing

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Can't say that we've experienced any bitchiness from women we've chatted to on here, really.

It's the sort of thing that can be in the eye of the beholder, of course, so maybe we're just lucky or we don't pick up on it.

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple  over a year ago

North Hampshire

Can't say I've come across any bitchiness here, just friendly lovely and often times funny (as in ha ha not peculiar) people!!

I do know a friend in here who will 'block' if she feels someone's 'just after the make half of their couple. Maybe that could be construed as 'bitchiness'??

I find it interesting that you don't find any of the men a problem and you even specify the male partners of couples, perhaps it's something your unwittingly putting across in your messages??

"Can't say I've come across any bitchiness here, just friendly lovely and often times funny (as in ha ha not peculiar) people!!

I do know a friend in here who will 'block' if she feels someone's 'just after the make half of their couple. Maybe that could be construed as 'bitchiness'??

I find it interesting that you don't find any of the men a problem and you even specify the male partners of couples, perhaps it's something your unwittingly putting across in your messages??

"

Completely off topic but I love your user name xx

Ive only encountered bitchiness once on here from a so called single fem, who I suspect was anything but.

As a songle fem meeting couples you have to ask questions. Lots of them! If not you are putting yourself in a very vulnerable position. Some couples don't like that. Ok just move on.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

"there are some very bitchy comments thrown about in the forums by all genders, we don't find it often in messages though.

The thing with the internet is that you can type what you like without having to look into the persons face and see the effect your words are having. This allows some people the liberty of being as nasty as they want to. It says a great deal more about them than the people they're disrespecting. "

the BBC did a documentary about cyber bullying and they took a lady who had been convicted to meet her victim and the results where priceless. Its is often easy to be a keyboard warrior but more often than not these people would nto say boo to a goose in public.

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple  over a year ago

North Hampshire

"Can't say I've come across any bitchiness here, just friendly lovely and often times funny (as in ha ha not peculiar) people!!

Completely off topic but I love your user name xx"

Thanks Hun

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I don't think I am bitchy but I do ask lots of questions and I am careful about my safety and well-being. Afterall, I am intending to meet a couple (2 people who will take care of each other, and if push comes to shove, probably at my expense)

Being a single woman has some advantages but I do not have the luxury of support which couples enjoy

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I like to think I behave the same online as I do in person...I read some posts on here and on Facebook and at the sheer nastiness/bitchiness/negativity sometimes - however, the folk I've met from Fab have been, without exception, amazingly lovely, normal (for Norfolk), mostly sane people* and I am having a wonderful time so maybe I'm just in a happy place

*Apart from the Wyrd One - she's an odd bugger

"we have been here for some weeks now and got some experience with communication.

a lot of fake profiles anyway.

but if they are genuine women are so much less polite. not honest. very moody. first want to know every little detail about you and sooner or later they get bitchy, probably they have found someone better. it is completely okay to have found someone they fancy more. but is this a reason to get bitchy?

where as every man I have chated here, also the male parts of couples, are really friendly and open.

I just wonder. and I am losing my interest in chatting with women here.

bee"

Probably a man.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

*Apart from the Wyrd One - she's an odd bugger "

Bibble.

By *horshiperMan  over a year ago

London

Love bitchy women - if anyone feels a bitchy moment msg me I cant be your stress relief ball

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

I dont get bitchy i get grumpy when people ask stuff that has been outlined in my profile already & i hate repeating it

I'm nice to everyone

"I dont get bitchy i get grumpy when people ask stuff that has been outlined in my profile already & i hate repeating it"

Same here!

» Add a new message to this topic