FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What makes a good male cam?

What makes a good male cam?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unToRide OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Sorry posted in the wrong forum so reposting here... Question for the ladies out there... When browsing cams in the chatroom what tends to get your attention? We all know most of you have seen enough of the instant view of a cock in hand (judging by reading profiles) so just wondering what grabs your attention, gets you off and what you like to watch.

Thanks

XX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only been in cam chat a few times but last time i went in there was a completely naked guy showing off his whole body on cam, he wasn't wanking and just like putting on a show, was fun and sexy to watch.

His mic wasn't working though, and seems nobodys was, it felt like i was talking to myself so i left. I'm more a chatty person than visual.

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Most people don't go in chat to "get off"

The clue is in the name.....chatroom! If I'm in chat then I like to see the face of who I'm talking to

I like to see a face preferably smiley and a bit if shoulders especially if they are big

By *ugbyguy01Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I tend to get quite a few people watching mine when I'm chatting as they comment I'm one of the few "face cams".

An occasional smile, the odd stretch and flex of the guns.. No idea what keeps them watching

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 23:57:03]

Not sure what makes a good one, but I get loads of cammers viewing me, when online I get mine out in the chat rooms here, directing room is my fav

When I fancy being naked to the world I use a couple of other sites I can't mention here . Get lots of people watching, though inevitably mostly guys. I am a bit of an exhibitionist I suppose and being watched while I wank turns me on and hundreds of people must have seen me cum on cam. That said it is so much better to do this with real live people and not virtually.

Face cams a winner for me

Like to see some clothes on, a face....flirting and chatting lots of teasing. Do not like to see no sound and a close up of a cock being rubbed furiously!! It's a wonder the poor thing doesn't fall off!!!

Deffo face cams, hate wankings cams. Love to see a handsome face with nice bare muscular shoulders

Typical a 6pack beach guy

» Add a new message to this topic