FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Face pic. Unusual?

Face pic. Unusual?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/14 00:02:00]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Call me old fashioned but I like to least see a face pic before I'll agree to meet especially a sexual meet. So I generally ask for one early in chatting. 2 messages into chat tonight having had the guy suggest going to his I ask to swap face pics. 5 mins late "user no longer on site"

Funnily enough I like to know who I'm meeting. Hard enough watching for person ur meeting when only seen few pics but meeting someone having seen a cock and a chest pic won't help me find u in a busy place!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

get on cam face to face, pics can be years old or just someone else

I totally agree with you, OP

"get on cam face to face, pics can be years old or just someone else"

I do sometimes FaceTime but hate myself on cam.

I hate my face pics, so can be reticent about sending them. Also, I have found that sometimes after one or two messages only, I send a pic and get instantly blocked.

If I actually take the time to get to chat with people, they seem to warm to me, and the ugly mug isn't that much of a shock. With a grinner like mine, I need to work the personality angle and 2 messages ain't gonna do it!

I'd never meet anyone without seeing their face, I'd also not meet anyone that had not asked to see a face pic of me either, there has to be an attraction

once again pics can be years old, on a cam sod it that's the face they are gonna meet n person

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

We need this on first message or two, we have people asking to chat for a while first then maybe pics can be sent in time. Sorry, we are here for fun ... Yes we hope you have a nice personality but reading your text is not going to help us find that out. Once we see we are attracted to you, the rest will follow. Swinging not dating lol

"once again pics can be years old, on a cam sod it that's the face they are gonna meet n person "

Yes but if send one pic and one or both of u aren't attracted to the other then no need to waste time on cam. Can't seriously be saying u cam with everyone u chat to?

"I hate my face pics, so can be reticent about sending them. Also, I have found that sometimes after one or two messages only, I send a pic and get instantly blocked.

If I actually take the time to get to chat with people, they seem to warm to me, and the ugly mug isn't that much of a shock. With a grinner like mine, I need to work the personality angle and 2 messages ain't gonna do it!"

Send me a face pic. I've seen you post about them getting you blocked before. Let me look and give you an honest opinion. If I think you're a double bagger I'll tell you

"I'd never meet anyone without seeing their face, I'd also not meet anyone that had not asked to see a face pic of me either, there has to be an attraction "
. I agree, there must be an attraction both ways otherwise whats the point?

I met someone who sent me a face pic he got to mine looked at least ten years older and few stones heavier. I made a drink and then said he would have to go. There was no attraction.

"I'd never meet anyone without seeing their face, I'd also not meet anyone that had not asked to see a face pic of me either, there has to be an attraction "

Totally agree. Had a lady message me the other day (I had 'meet today' set)

Her message consisted pretty much of just her phone number. No pics in message and none on profile.

I politely declined - said she was too far away (well she was 50 miles away, and it was late).

I really can't understand how anyone would expect someone to want to meet them without seeing a pic

I would never meet without seeing a face pic and it's always a social in a public place first. I've only met two men in four years where their pictures were way out of date, and that was when I first joined Fab. Never had any problems since.

defo got to see a face pic my god if not could end up meeting a family member or a m8s fella or even quasimodo i would have nightmares

not that i am some beauty queen mind but am sure you get where i am coming from

Totally agree that a face pic needs to be seen before you agree to meet.

However in today's world and due to some of the sad people on here, we have found that you have to be wary of who you send pics to.

We have been contacted by a couple again tonight. Been chatting then they send us a pic.

We have only chatted and blocked this person three times but he keeps changing his profile name. Then contacts is again.

sneaky bugger

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I met someone who sent me a face pic he got to mine looked at least ten years older and few stones heavier. I made a drink and then said he would have to go. There was no attraction. "

Hmmmm....think I met him too!!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No face pic = no meet. I hadn't thought of someone sending a different pic of someone else or a years out of date one as it would be pointless because the meet would not go ahead.

" sneaky bugger "

Deffo. Reported profile.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I would never meet without seeing a face pic....I decide if I like someone by their eyes and personality so if I don't see the face - we don't meet

And this is why we only do club meets....

I'd want a face pic before chatting let alone meeting! The idea of conversing with someone and I don't even know what they look like seems weird.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Face pictures and social only first meets

works for us. We have had out if date pictures but only on a few occasions. Since neither of us is looking to form a long term romantic relationship looks are important and no matter how good your personality if we aren't attracted it'll never move to sexual.

I need a face pic early on. I can chat to anyone but I need a face to feel the attraction. I'm not bothered about body type,I have no preferences with race,hair or eye colour but I have to have an instant attraction to a face

I ask to see a face pic early on. Also like to see whom im chatting with

"I hate my face pics, so can be reticent about sending them. Also, I have found that sometimes after one or two messages only, I send a pic and get instantly blocked.

If I actually take the time to get to chat with people, they seem to warm to me, and the ugly mug isn't that much of a shock. With a grinner like mine, I need to work the personality angle and 2 messages ain't gonna do it!

Send me a face pic. I've seen you post about them getting you blocked before. Let me look and give you an honest opinion. If I think you're a double bagger I'll tell you "

He's really not as bad as he thinks, ok,so he's no johnny drop, but he is a great guy and cute to boot, well I think so anyway. Certainly made me happy on more than a few morning, always a great way to start the day xx

Sounds like I'm not As weird as people say I am lol. As others pointed out also not only about attraction is also making sure isn't someone u know. Imagine turning up to a meet and it turned out to be a friend/family member or even your boss talk about awkward!

» Add a new message to this topic