FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meets starting to dry up

Meets starting to dry up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I've been in here for a while now and have had a few different meets but recently they ha e started to dry up.

Not sure if it's just that time of year but if anyone has any ideas please throw them at me.

I have tried posting meets instead of just dropping people messages but to no avail

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

meet the people you have met before and enjoy the fun together again rather than look for new meets...

only a suggestion

good luck

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

No face pic = no meets!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As View said,meet people you already have met

Meets starting to dry up?

try some lube...

sorry, couldn't resist

"meet the people you have met before and enjoy the fun together again rather than look for new meets...

only a suggestion

good luck "

this

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Be more specific if possible about the geographic area that you're interested in, upon your profile. You may be missing out if people _iew you and are left uncertain. The next guy they look at has probably got it much clearer. It's competitive on here.

Try to get someone to take a pic of you, it'll be less like a selfie and add some more appeal.

Keep your profile fresh, so it won't seem tedious to others who've looked before. Each day new single men join. Compete. Old products still reinvigorate and promote themselves - do the same.

Are you being sociable on fab? Do it, so you get noticed. Don't just slog away searching and messaging as that's limited.

Good luck

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

Don't let this site crush your confidence

"Don't let this site crush your confidence "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice everyone

"Hi all,

I've been in here for a while now and have had a few different meets but recently they ha e started to dry up.

Not sure if it's just that time of year but if anyone has any ideas please throw them at me. yes in the run up to Xmas everyone goes off sex I do

I have tried posting meets instead of just dropping people messages but to no avail "

also they are out shopping all the time for prezzies so limits the time available for meets and the swingers clubs tend to get busy with Xmas parties it will pick up in New year

thousands of guys on here, to get a meet you need the following 1, be black ladies love them 2, vvwe, 3, be between 25 to 40 4, six pack helps, sit in a club and watch then you will see if its true sounds harsh but have all that, you wont go far wrong

we have spates where loads want to meet and then other times no bugger is free - just the way it is - we have a few we always ask first as its nice to meet same people over - and our list of people we want to meet seems endless - think we might be here for a long time yet

» Add a new message to this topic