FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Men playing for the lady

Men playing for the lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ogloom OP   Man  over a year ago

macc

My partner and I are discussing our next steps and one idea we have is to go to a club and approach a man. She doesn't want any heavy contact ie no penetration but would like to see him wank for her. She'd probably play with herself and then might tell him to cum or she might help him finish with her tits or hand. I'd watch. That would be it.

Is this something people have done as a baby step in their swinging 'career'? and would men be happy to only do that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anything is possible. There will be guys that want that, just let them know your rules and make sure everyone is happy. Good luck.

"My partner and I are discussing our next steps and one idea we have is to go to a club and approach a man. She doesn't want any heavy contact ie no penetration but would like to see him wank for her. She'd probably play with herself and then might tell him to cum or she might help him finish with her tits or hand. I'd watch. That would be it.

Is this something people have done as a baby step in their swinging 'career'? and would men be happy to only do that?"

simple answer to that is yes, we have and still do as mildred likes to watch guys wank for her , and you should have no trouble finding guys willing to oblige you at clubs

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

why not have a couples profile OP? She might then be able to get an idea for herself.

By *ogloom OP   Man  over a year ago

macc

Been thinking of setting one up but it would still be mainly me on there anyway as she doesn't go on the net much. So I don't know what the benefit would be.

Deffo something I'd like to trt but can never find any victims I mean partners

"Been thinking of setting one up but it would still be mainly me on there anyway as she doesn't go on the net much. So I don't know what the benefit would be."

you'd have far more chance of meeting couples having a couples profile, if that's what you both may want to do.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"Been thinking of setting one up but it would still be mainly me on there anyway as she doesn't go on the net much. So I don't know what the benefit would be.

you'd have far more chance of meeting couples having a couples profile, if that's what you both may want to do. "

Or meeting single guys if they know you are a couple

someone sent me a pic once of himself wanking over a huge picture of me on his monitor, so i guess you could find someone to do that for you.

» Add a new message to this topic