FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > All talk no action

All talk no action

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been here a while now got quite a few friends but most seem to be avoiding the "meet" question just wondering how many people get this how many of you actually want to meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask them direct - do you plan on meeting me soon . Or maybe try asking for a club meet .

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have several friends whom I am never likely to meet due to them being at the other ends of the country. Others I have met and some I hope to meet when time is available for both of us

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

For me personally, arranging a meet is a little daunting. Say someone i had been talking to wanted to meet on Friday, I'd think yes I want to, but what if..... And as a woman I come up with multiple irrational reasons to not meet on Friday. I do meet, but usually it's one of two extremes; short notice with someone I've barely spoken to, or chat for ages and build up trust and arrange something on my terms. Planning ahead makes me nervous unless there's a huge aspect of trust. I don't know why I find it difficult, and I don't know why I occasionally meet at extremely short notice.

Personally I barely speak to anyone I don't intend on meeting, but as you can see from this thread already we are all here for different things. I just don't find it enriching talking about it and never actually doing. I don't have enough free time in life for lots of chatting online but that's my personal choice and others have theirs.

Unless I've agreed to meet someone I don't add them to my friends list.

I've been criticised for this in the past but as it's my profile I can do as I like. I just don't see the point of adding names to a list just for the sake of it.

I do chat do ladies who I will probably not end up ever meeting because of distance You may of noticed I do like to gas

By *elfish...Woman  over a year ago

Kent

"For me personally, arranging a meet is a little daunting. Say someone i had been talking to wanted to meet on Friday, I'd think yes I want to, but what if..... And as a woman I come up with multiple irrational reasons to not meet on Friday. I do meet, but usually it's one of two extremes; short notice with someone I've barely spoken to, or chat for ages and build up trust and arrange something on my terms. Planning ahead makes me nervous unless there's a huge aspect of trust. I don't know why I find it difficult, and I don't know why I occasionally meet at extremely short notice. "

Agree completely!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I talk to people I'm unlikey to meet. I like talking to them. and if the tk gets round to what we'd like to do with each other....nothing wrong with that.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

OP just ask them directly if they would like to meet. I used to chat without any intention of meeting that particular person, however I would have made that clear from the start. But that was only with 1 or 2 people. Otherwise I would chat if I wanted to meet the person eventually.

I want to meet but finding free time between kids, work and study is tricky. Plus I want to know people a little and trust them before I meet, which takes a while.

We ask people quite early in a chat if they want to meet. If its unlikely or a no we bid them farewell. The forums are for banter our friend list is for people we are going to meet or have met with very few exceptions

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"I talk to people I'm unlikey to meet. I like talking to them. and if the tk gets round to what we'd like to do with each other....nothing wrong with that. "

"I've been here a while now got quite a few friends but most seem to be avoiding the "meet" question just wondering how many people get this how many of you actually want to meet? "

I've met virtually everyone on my friends list (that are still on this site).

You need to establish intent very early on.

I won't engage in conversation that's going fucking nowhere or that has no intention of ever meeting.

I have no interest in that.

I dont ask to meet anymore. You just get back that your being pushy. Why say they wanted to meet in the 1st place. Just be honest.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Unless I've agreed to meet someone I don't add them to my friends list.

I've been criticised for this in the past but as it's my profile I can do as I like. I just don't see the point of adding names to a list just for the sake of it. "

Yep, me too. There are a few on my list I've not met yet but that's because when the stars align, it will eventually happen.

I'm also not a random chatter type either, I only really converse with my friends list if there's a good reason.

I have friends that I will probably never meet because of distance, or because we do not want the same things, but they are lovely people, and I chat to them now and again.

A lot of my regular friends no longer use the site, or never did. My 'friends' that do still use the site are just that.... friends

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I want to meet far more often than I have opportunities to do so. Unfortunately there's this life thing that has to take priority over casual sex.

Although I don't like to be asked when are we going to meet within minutes of talking,I don't want weeks of flirting and suggestive messages if the intent isn't there. I have a couple of people I chat to privately I doubt I will end up meeting but the talk isn't only sexual. They are my online buddies. If a meet hasn't been arranged within a week or two I lose interest.

"For me personally, arranging a meet is a little daunting. Say someone i had been talking to wanted to meet on Friday, I'd think yes I want to, but what if..... And as a woman I come up with multiple irrational reasons to not meet on Friday. I do meet, but usually it's one of two extremes; short notice with someone I've barely spoken to, or chat for ages and build up trust and arrange something on my terms. Planning ahead makes me nervous unless there's a huge aspect of trust. I don't know why I find it difficult, and I don't know why I occasionally meet at extremely short notice. "
awww you sound lovely

"I've been here a while now got quite a few friends but most seem to be avoiding the "meet" question just wondering how many people get this how many of you actually want to meet? "

I think you need to be more direct then if a meet is what you're after! As many have said, for many kinds of reasons, being here is far more social than just organising them, logistics and real life usually get in the way.

I rarely chat to people for long if I know we're never likely to meet. .lots of things come into the equation as to whether I'm likely to meet up ..distance and age being the most popular stumbling block x

As you can see vastly differing views ,the swinger unfortunately is devoid of feeling (not all) but in order to survive as a swinger its about the act of sex many like to meet in clubs because then if no attraction they can move onto the next but ultimately we all aim to meet we all want the physical but some are more successful than others and whatever you do keep the compliments to a minimum

"I want to meet far more often than I have opportunities to do so. Unfortunately there's this life thing that has to take priority over casual sex."

lol,,yeap most folk on here (guys) seem to think your utterly gaggin for it and ready at the drop of a hat to meet.

On the subject of friends on here most are just friends there's no sexual thing goin on,lol most of the guys im friends with are totally straight n not interested in me at all,ha they,d run a mile if I came on to them.

I like them and id love to meet quite a few over drinks.

Im highly unlikely to meet anyone for casual sex off the internet.

Out in a club with my gf or fb,,who knows if the mood takes me then I,ll pounce! guys or girls

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Get that bell ready

Safety first and all that

"Get that bell ready

Safety first and all that"

tinkle,tinkle

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"As you can see vastly differing views ,the swinger unfortunately is devoid of feeling (not all) but in order to survive as a swinger its about the act of sex many like to meet in clubs because then if no attraction they can move onto the next but ultimately we all aim to meet we all want the physical but some are more successful than others and whatever you do keep the compliments to a minimum "

Devoid of feeling? All about the physical act of sex?

Speak for yourself!

No strings doesn't mean mechanical meaningless sex. Not to me anyway!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Spot no strings can be great on many occasion c

"As you can see vastly differing views ,the swinger unfortunately is devoid of feeling (not all) but in order to survive as a swinger its about the act of sex many like to meet in clubs because then if no attraction they can move onto the next but ultimately we all aim to meet we all want the physical but some are more successful than others and whatever you do keep the compliments to a minimum "

I totally disagree with your comment about devoid of feeling and that it's just about the act of sex. The reason I won't add men willy nilly to my friends list is because it's NOT just about the act of sex for me. I have my face picture in my friends album and it's there just for those I meet and not for any Dick or Harry to see.

Feelings is too strong a word for what I need and I can't think of the right word, but I like to chat and be Fab 'friends' with those few I decided to get jiggy with.

I can banter on the Forums and chat to people with out adding them to my list. I'm not here to prove a point or win a popularity contest and to have a list of people as long as my legs on a list and then never speak to them I really don't see the point of that. But as I said earlier, we can all run out profiles how we like.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I find that I am not as eager to move to the meet question as I was when I first joined, and am happy to chat extensively first, but with others am equally happy to move things on if that's what they want...

By *rench KissesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Think of real life. How many friends have you got who you haven't met? None probably. Why would you want 'friends' on here that you haven't met? Are they really friends? Or do they just want to see your face?

We get so many friends requests from people who like our open gallery and want to see our faces on the private friends one, not having read even the first part of our profile, the bit that says we don't send face photos.

We like this site for arranging casual sex. We understand the word 'friends' means different things on here to the world outside.

We've met all of our 'friends' on here. One way to sort the wheat from the chaff. And if people really want to meet you they will. We have a great time, even though none of the people we've met through this site have seen our faces beforehand. The verifications build up; not all the people we meet can be blind!

A+A xx

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

A typical message convo to someone we've friended would be thus, "hi hows you" ..... "I'm good thanks, hows you guys"....."We're good ta, isn't it about time we met?" ................(days pass) "Sorry had to go offline, been so busy these past few days, hows you guys"...."yea, we're fine, so shall we meet?"..........(days pass)........"sorry had to go offline, been so busy these pass few days, how are you both"........

By *rench KissesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

So for how long do you put up with that?!

Most are all talk, no action. Thank god, for certain men here

maidstone

"So for how long do you put up with that?!"

Thar would depend on angels tolerance versus my mischeviousness, sometimes we can have a chuckle, sometimes angel will say fuck her get rid in an instant

I agree most are all talk here usually, its easy to sus as yes they avoid the meet question. I usually stop then as I am not into cyber sex lol.

we all want to meet and if you don't ask you don't get

"As you can see vastly differing views ,the swinger unfortunately is devoid of feeling (not all) but in order to survive as a swinger its about the act of sex many like to meet in clubs because then if no attraction they can move onto the next but ultimately we all aim to meet we all want the physical but some are more successful than others and whatever you do keep the compliments to a minimum

I totally disagree with your comment about devoid of feeling and that it's just about the act of sex. The reason I won't add men willy nilly to my friends list is because it's NOT just about the act of sex for me. I have my face picture in my friends album and it's there just for those I meet and not for any Dick or Harry to see.

Feelings is too strong a word for what I need and I can't think of the right word, but I like to chat and be Fab 'friends' with those few I decided to get jiggy with.

I can banter on the Forums and chat to people with out adding them to my list. I'm not here to prove a point or win a popularity contest and to have a list of people as long as my legs on a list and then never speak to them I really don't see the point of that. But as I said earlier, we can all run out profiles how we like. "

so as an experienced swinger you have feelings for the guys/women you had sex with and if so what kind of feelings ? I did say not all xx

"As you can see vastly differing views ,the swinger unfortunately is devoid of feeling (not all) but in order to survive as a swinger its about the act of sex many like to meet in clubs because then if no attraction they can move onto the next but ultimately we all aim to meet we all want the physical but some are more successful than others and whatever you do keep the compliments to a minimum

I can banter on the Forums and chat to people with out adding them to my list. I'm not here to prove a point or win a popularity contest and to have a list of people as long as my legs on a list and then never speak to them I really don't see the point of that. But as I said earlier, we can all run out profiles how we like. so as an experienced swinger you have feelings for the guys/women you had sex with and if so what kind of feelings ? I did say not all xx "

for a true swinger especially a swinger with a partner they love, it is solely about having an exciting sexual experience ,simples ,no feelings involved that's why I said devoid of feeling in your case you have five published verifications which I hasten to add I don't normally read but read yours so do you have feelings for the guys involved ? Emotional as opposed to orgasmic? x

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

"Unless I've agreed to meet someone I don't add them to my friends list.

I've been criticised for this in the past but as it's my profile I can do as I like. I just don't see the point of adding names to a list just for the sake of it. "

Chat a bit, swap face pics, ask if they want to meet. Why bother pissing about tiptoeing round the question? The meet doesn't have to be straight away. But no point wondering. Just ask.

maidstone

Asking to meet isn't the problem, we find, we get plenty of yes's, it's the "when" that's the problem, as soon as you mention that......cue wind and tumble

I think saying people are all talk no action because they are not meeting you is naive. Of course people meet. On their terms. I have very little play time but when I can I play with who I chose.

We want to meet but a lot of people on here seem to think that we can drop everything whenever.. Unfortunately life is not like that Wifey runs her own business which means silly hours of work, i work full time..and We have two young children to look after. So once you take all this into account plus the day to day stuff of housework, family and vanilla friends not a lot of time is left over to invite complete strangers to come an fuck you.

yes, shes met other guys and posted veris. I keep getting overlooked. Just looking for others to meet

When you are free to play, put yourself on meets and events. That's what i do. Works for me. Im lucky enough that my friends list is long so when i want to play, chances are one of my friends has already advertised themselves. Bonus to me if it's one of my hotlist too. They get contacted first.

» Add a new message to this topic