FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Been here for a while now...

Been here for a while now...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

& I've had the odd bit of fun, but my world is yet to be set on fire! No I know as a single chap I've got my work cut out, however, despite that I'm pig headed enough to blunder on!

What I'm sort of getting to in a rambling sort of manner is what do women & couples in general look for in a profile/opening gambit?

I'm intelligent, clean, reasonably good looking & of sound mind, so in theory I should be classed as a pretty good catch! Any ideas or advice happily received!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"I'm intelligent, clean, reasonably good looking & of sound mind, so in theory I should be classed as a pretty good catch! Any ideas or advice happily received!"

a profile worth reading? bit short for our tastes....

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Some information would be nice. Your opening post on this thread is about 5 times longer than your profile!

Yes my profile is a bit short, but I'm always of the belief that less is more & it's better to talk to see if you get on, kind of like before the internet when people didn't know everything about each other before they met!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"get ya fun bags out and get ya laughing gear round my yoghurt weapon, ya slutty slaggy sloppy slit" has been known to work.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

usually helps to know where people live

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It worked on _rightonsteven. . You randy old goat ! I'm still boiling the sheets !

"Yes my profile is a bit short, but I'm always of the belief that less is more & it's better to talk to see if you get on, kind of like before the internet when people didn't know everything about each other before they met!"
chatting doesn't happen on here two three messages tops ,most don't even say they are going ,patience is the only key to this place

"Some information would be nice. Your opening post on this thread is about 5 times longer than your profile! "
ddetective your pics are very sexy and very festive

Added some nonsense to my profile!

"Yes my profile is a bit short, but I'm always of the belief that less is more & it's better to talk to see if you get on, kind of like before the internet when people didn't know everything about each other before they met!"

all well and good, but as one of hundreds,its the only way you have of showing someone whether they want to talk to you at all initially...and yes, location is pretty vital

"Yes my profile is a bit short, but I'm always of the belief that less is more & it's better to talk to see if you get on, kind of like before the internet when people didn't know everything about each other before they met!

all well and good, but as one of hundreds,its the only way you have of showing someone whether they want to talk to you at all initially...and yes, location is pretty vital"

What she said.

Her x

Profile gives no real information of what you can offer or what your looking for, most people will look at a profile before replying or not , it says your straight but will meet tv/ts ? Might need to think about your profile ( take a look at successful ones like Brighton steves ) and get your self out to social do's around your area , that's all we can really say

Thanks guys, will take the advice on board & have a good think...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I like to know more about the person, what they are looking for, what they can offer, I like to be shown respect as all times.

I like a normal conversation.

The one's I bloody hate are the messages I receive that say, 'love your profile and pics' and theirs say bugger all and have a cock pic!

So if they are attracted to me by my profile and pictures, why aren't they intelligent enough to know I would expect the same in return?

Ok updated it - a bit more!

Are you interested in meeting men and Tv's as you have selected the straight option. Not that it matters but it's a little confusing.

» Add a new message to this topic