FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > full control

full control

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewcouplemids OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Thinking of buying the wife a remote control love ball so we can have fun when we are out

Has anyone ever used them in this way and are they silent enough to be used whilst out shopping

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewcouplemids OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Nobody ever used one

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Never even heard of it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have. Went out for a meal with my ex. Inserted before went out and handed him the remote when we were in the restaurant and told to do his worst. It was silent tho think the waiter may of twigged. Lots of fun.

I have it was quite fun going round asda with him in control, made me jump everytime in a good way and no you couldn't hear it. However, dropping in to see my grandma on the way home and he turned it on, was not so pleasant. In the quiet house it was extremely noticeable and my grandma was looking round thinking she'd left something on!

"I have it was quite fun going round asda with him in control, made me jump everytime in a good way and no you couldn't hear it. However, dropping in to see my grandma on the way home and he turned it on, was not so pleasant. In the quiet house it was extremely noticeable and my grandma was looking round thinking she'd left something on!"

lol

Yeah we've got one used it around supermarket and in town was good fun ours has 10 settings and i tried all of them out while she was trying to lift things and sit down she said it was so strange at first kept thinking it was gonna pop out also she was paranoid that people could hear it but no there quiet enough hope you two have fun with it like we did xx

» Add a new message to this topic