FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > replying not ignoring

replying not ignoring

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Makes people wonder that a no reply is ignorant people trawl through looking for sexy meets reading profiles then after a message asking if a meet is possible. You get nothing and they dont even bother to read your profile. We get really pissed off. A reply shows something even a no thanks not our type is better than nothing at all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not ignorant at all. It even says so in the site rules if you go and read them.

Maybe you need to take the advice you gave an OP on another thread!

Read the FAQ. No reply is a reply. It means people are not interested. it is not ignorant. Understand that and you may enjoy the site more rather thsn being pissed off by strangers.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

How do you know they haven't read your profile?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"How do you know they haven't read your profile?"

I was just wondering that!

Me too. I'm in stealth mode so I can stalk all i like.

"Makes people wonder that a no reply is ignorant people trawl through looking for sexy meets reading profiles then after a message asking if a meet is possible. You get nothing and they dont even bother to read your profile. We get really pissed off. A reply shows something even a no thanks not our type is better than nothing at all"

Well your going to be pissed off on a regular basis arent you?

A no reply is a reply in itself why would you want written confirmation of rejection?

If we send a mail and its been read and not replied to or just deleted that it as far as were concerned we just delete it ftom our sent items and move on . Its going to be an unhappy time here for you if you let this get to you

By *ngie1962Couple  over a year ago

Bedford

When we have replied no thanks not interested they still come back wanting to start a conversation

I'm sure that scolding attitude will get you lots more replies

I've been online for half an hour and already had 30 messages if I had to reply to everyone I'm not interested in i would be sitting here all day and I'm afraid I'm not willing to do that...

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

it amazes me how many people cant work out that a message that has been deleted without a response did not interest the recipient

"it amazes me how many people cant work out that a message that has been deleted without a response did not interest the recipient "

I think its hard for some people to take that their carefully crafted mail could have been dismissed and rejected so easily to them they may feel its interesting to others its boring.

We have had mails like war and peace where we are yawning in the first paragraph so we delete and read next one

A had a guy yesterday message me he only said hi so it got ignored he messaged again this time with a pic he wasn't my type when I eventually got to look at it and I had about 30 message waiting so it got deleted he then messaged me sayin "plz reply" so I did and said "sorry but ur not my type" to which he replied "ur not my type either" "why message then??" I replied he then said "oh go to hell u slut" lol attitudes like that put you off replying I'm afraid guys.

Pshhht second nature now I just move on and hopefully some one will be my freind sniff boo hoo zzzzzzz. Be like me mate like it or lump it I ent bothered talk to me or not. Peoples choice it's called free will

"A had a guy yesterday message me he only said hi so it got ignored he messaged again this time with a pic he wasn't my type when I eventually got to look at it and I had about 30 message waiting so it got deleted he then messaged me sayin "plz reply" so I did and said "sorry but ur not my type" to which he replied "ur not my type either" "why message then??" I replied he then said "oh go to hell u slut" lol attitudes like that put you off replying I'm afraid guys."

Hope you reported him then. The guys on here who are decent and respectful (and to be fair, successful) can do with the scum ing out....we don't need them clogging the site up!

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Makes people wonder that a no reply is ignorant people trawl through looking for sexy meets reading profiles then after a message asking if a meet is possible. You get nothing and they dont even bother to read your profile. We get really pissed off. A reply shows something even a no thanks not our type is better than nothing at all"

no it isnt.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

No thank you.No thank you. No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.No thank you.

Does it make you feel better seeing loads of those? Don't think I would like it.

Some would say it's ignorant not to read the site rule and FAQ when you join.

No one on fab is entitled to anything be that a reply, a meet or a verification.

If your struggleing then maybe a rethink is needed, one thing that strikes me is when my partner and I had a couples profile we were inundated with messages and didn't have time to search and message other people, they always found us!

Just wonder why your not in the same boat?

» Add a new message to this topic