FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First message

First message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do women on here seem to hate the polite 'hi how are you?' Start to a message or conversation? How do the ladies on here prefer to be approached? Given that fancy a fuck is not acceptable

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we don't have a problem with "Hi, how are you?"

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Its not the main problem as most will see the message then flick to your profile and if the profile is on no interest your message will be deleted. It might help if you put some more work into you profile. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've seen on several ladies profiles not to message with the boring hi how are you though

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've seen on several ladies profiles not to message with the boring hi how are you though"

Probably best to either pass those profiles by or work on a different message

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've seen on several ladies profiles not to message with the boring hi how are you though"

I say on my profile i'd rather have a "Hi how are you..." message but if i got one from you and then looked at your profile, i wouldn't respond. Sorry but your profile is bare.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Well bases you message around that then mate think of something on there profile that has made you think wow or comment on one particular picture that you enjoyed looking at. Think outside of the box.

The will appreciate the effort as its all to easy to say hi how are you sometimes.. But be prepared for the message still getting deleted as on average they probably get over 100 mails sent to them on a daily basis so you need to stand out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every second message we get says something like 'hi, how are you?'

Op, it's boring. Make yourself stand out by having a good profile with good pics, and send a message saying what you liked about the receiver's profile and say something about yourself.. Don't try to start a conversation, as many people simply don't have the time or inclination to get into a dialogue with every message sender.. Just present yourself in a good light and the receiver will get back to you if they're interested. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic