FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > TMI lady post (Not sexy at all)

TMI lady post (Not sexy at all)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi girls,

Sorry for the horrible topic but i'm hoping for some advice. It seems after a good sex session my vagina swells up (particularly if hubby has cum inside)and the next day i'm very sore and still a little swollen, the next day i'm itchy and then get little cuts. I've always treated it as thrush with cream/tablets/pessaries etc. I'm getting really fed up of either being on my period or suffering from thrush etc Seems each month i'm left with a smaller and smaller window for sex! My diet is quite high in sugar which I know won't help but otherwise I follow all the guidelines for avoiding thrush. My GP has previously given me a course of thrush tablets rather than just one off but that only worked for as long as I was taking them. I'm not diabetic and my blood results are fine. Any advice would be really appreciated as being on this site but not available for sex very often is proving to be quite annoying!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello,

Sorry your suffering.

Do you suffer the same symptoms every time? How about with condoms?

Also have you ever had the same issues with a previous partner bare back?

There could be a small chance you are allergic to hubby's semen, or semen in general.

If you get the same when with a condom then it will be likely something else.

Nick

I think you kind of answered this yourself, but try and cut down the sugar in your diet and see if that helps?

Also, don't take the doctors word for it that you aren't diabetic (or prediabetic) because i had high blood sugars for 3 years and they didn't notice, despite me going in every 3 months for blood done, and i am diabetic. I also had the symptoms you had and they've cleared up ages ago since i got on top of my blood sugars.

"Hello,

Sorry your suffering.

Do you suffer the same symptoms every time? How about with condoms?

Also have you ever had the same issues with a previous partner bare back?

There could be a small chance you are allergic to hubby's semen, or semen in general.

If you get the same when with a condom then it will be likely something else.

Nick"

This and when you were taking the thrush tablets was your hubby given a course of treatment? A friend who suffered in the past found that when her hubby was treated as well it stopped this cycle. Best though to speak with your GP. Hope you find an answer soon.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Has your GP done a swab test when you are swollen and sore? It may not be thrush. Best to get checked.

Definitely cut down on sugar. Also keep a food diary in case its all related. I get terrible thrush if I eat too much bread/baked goods.

Thank you so much everybody for your kind posts. I have no self control when it comes to food and my diet particularly at this time of year is terrible. My blood sugar always seems to come back perfect and previously when treated for thrush I got my hubby to use the cream at the same time even though he never gets any symptoms.

Funny you should say about being allergic to semen because I said to hubby that I was sure this was the problem but I think he thought I was looking for excuses for him not to cum in me because I hate the mess!

I think part of the problem as well which I have mentioned in a previous post was vaginal dryness. I can get incredibly wet during foreplay and sex yet somehow on the outside it seems to dry immediately! So changing position etc, even though the penis is only out for a matter of seconds, re-entry can be pretty sore. Same when it comes to rubbing my clit, I have to keep adding natural lubrication or that gets dry and sore too. I've tried using lube before but my vagina just seems sensitive to everything and it made me sore and stingy. Plus it's such a passion killer! I really appreciate you all taking the time to answer my post. Have a wonderful day xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi girls,

Sorry for the horrible topic but i'm hoping for some advice. It seems after a good sex session my vagina swells up (particularly if hubby has cum inside)and the next day i'm very sore and still a little swollen, the next day i'm itchy and then get little cuts. I've always treated it as thrush with cream/tablets/pessaries etc. I'm getting really fed up of either being on my period or suffering from thrush etc Seems each month i'm left with a smaller and smaller window for sex! My diet is quite high in sugar which I know won't help but otherwise I follow all the guidelines for avoiding thrush. My GP has previously given me a course of thrush tablets rather than just one off but that only worked for as long as I was taking them. I'm not diabetic and my blood results are fine. Any advice would be really appreciated as being on this site but not available for sex very often is proving to be pquite annoying!"

I suffered the same for a few years mine came on a day or two before my period was due.

I was diagnosed with a weak immune system.

I was put on a managed repeat prescription of Diflucan which I took 3/4 days before my period started so in effect it was a preventative action to stop the thrush before it started and it definitely worked for me.

Xx

"I suffered the same for a few years mine came on a day or two before my period was due.

I was put on a managed repeat prescription of Diflucan which I took 3/4 days before my period started so in effect it was a preventative action to stop the thrush before it started and it definitely worked for me.

Xx"

Absolutely agree about it flaring up before a period. Interesting you saying about the immune system because I have M.E. and Fibromyalgia. xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

""I suffered the same for a few years mine came on a day or two before my period was due.

Xx"

Absolutely agree about it flaring up before a period. Interesting you saying about the immune system because I have M.E. and Fibromyalgia. xxx"

maybe have a chat again with your gp xx

"

Funny you should say about being allergic to semen because I said to hubby that I was sure this was the problem but I think he thought I was looking for excuses for him not to cum in me because I hate the mess!

I think part of the problem as well which I have mentioned in a previous post was vaginal dryness. I can get incredibly wet during foreplay and sex yet somehow on the outside it seems to dry immediately! So changing position etc, even though the penis is only out for a matter of seconds, re-entry can be pretty sore. Same when it comes to rubbing my clit, I have to keep adding natural lubrication or that gets dry and sore too. "

Well treating both at the same time is the way to go. Do you get the symptoms when using condoms?

Try using hypo allergic condoms ( without spermicide) If you are allergic to sperm, the spermicide on rrgular ones can cause a reaction too. Also check out your lube, some have spermicide too. There are hypoallergenic lubes out there.

Failing that, short term, try taking some antihistamine (if you can ) a short time before sex and see if that helps. (Btw if is does then a trip to the docs to get proper allergy tests is recommended)

Nick

[Removed by poster at 16/12/14 18:13:41]

"Hi girls,

Sorry for the horrible topic but i'm hoping for some advice. It seems after a good sex session my vagina swells up (particularly if hubby has cum inside)and the next day i'm very sore and still a little swollen, the next day i'm itchy and then get little cuts. I've always treated it as thrush with cream/tablets/pessaries etc. I'm getting really fed up of either being on my period or suffering from thrush etc Seems each month i'm left with a smaller and smaller window for sex! My diet is quite high in sugar which I know won't help but otherwise I follow all the guidelines for avoiding thrush. My GP has previously given me a course of thrush tablets rather than just one off but that only worked for as long as I was taking them. I'm not diabetic and my blood results are fine. Any advice would be really appreciated as being on this site but not available for sex very often is proving to be quite annoying!"

Google vaginal lichen sclerosus I have a friend with it and she gets symptoms similar to yours after sex

"Google vaginal lichen sclerosus I have a friend with it and she gets symptoms similar to yours after sex "

I was also going to suggest this..... If your vaginal skin is quite pale,tears easy lichen sclerosis could be the problem.... Easily treated with a low dose hydrocortisone/canestan cream. Your gp should be able to diagnose...xxx

Could this be BV? Heard of ladies constantly treating themselves for thrush only to find it was bacterial vaginosis.

Sounds like you need to see your GP and get refered for further investigation rather than suffering.

Hope you sort it out soon. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic