FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hardon in a club part 2

Hardon in a club part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Put a thread on about getting a hardon in bar or jacuzzi etc . After a few replys another question came up . Is it ok if a blokes got a Hardon in bar area etc is it ok for a woman just to grab it with out asking ? If the bloke was single or part off a couple ? .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course it's fine! If it's ok on a tube train, it's gotta be ok in a swinging club?! Right kids!!?

Is it ok just to grab at a woman like that?

That should answer the question.

"Is it ok just to grab at a woman like that?

"

well I wouldn't just grab a woman like that !

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Put a thread on about getting a hardon in bar or jacuzzi etc . After a few replys another question came up . Is it ok if a blokes got a Hardon in bar area etc is it ok for a woman just to grab it with out asking ? If the bloke was single or part off a couple ? . "

No, its not OK.

I wouldn't grab a woman by her hard on. Or has someone already said that on the previous thread?

Erections are natural. If a lady was to grab mine in rhe jacuzzi i would invite her to help herself.

However I would never force it on a lady.

well I wouldn't just grab a woman like that ! "

Are you understanding the point I'm trying to make?

well I wouldn't just grab a woman like that !

Are you understanding the point I'm trying to make? "

i am x

"Put a thread on about getting a hardon in bar or jacuzzi etc . After a few replys another question came up . Is it ok if a blokes got a Hardon in bar area etc is it ok for a woman just to grab it with out asking ? If the bloke was single or part off a couple ? . "

It's not ok to touch without asking respectfully first at any point in life ever. (Except like, saving someone from a burning building...)

If it's sexual assault when you do it to a woman then it's sexual assault when you do it to a man.

"Put a thread on about getting a hardon in bar or jacuzzi etc . After a few replys another question came up . Is it ok if a blokes got a Hardon in bar area etc is it ok for a woman just to grab it with out asking ? If the bloke was single or part off a couple ? .

It's not ok to touch without asking respectfully first at any point in life ever. (Except like, saving someone from a burning building...)

If it's sexual assault when you do it to a woman then it's sexual assault when you do it to a man."

Is it ok when saving someone from a burning building to pull them out by the cock?

On a serious note OP I have been grabbed uninvited a couple of times and I didn't find it ok. It annoyed me to be honest as not only was it uninvited it hurt and it put me in the position where I then had to politely turn them down and move away as I was annoyed.

"Put a thread on about getting a hardon in bar or jacuzzi etc . After a few replys another question came up . Is it ok if a blokes got a Hardon in bar area etc is it ok for a woman just to grab it with out asking ? If the bloke was single or part off a couple ? .

If it's sexual assault when you do it to a woman then it's sexual assault when you do it to a man.

Is it ok when saving someone from a burning building to pull them out by the cock?

On a serious note OP I have been grabbed uninvited a couple of times and I didn't find it ok. It annoyed me to be honest as not only was it uninvited it hurt and it put me in the position where I then had to politely turn them down and move away as I was annoyed. "

that's bad off them to do that , Iv seen couples in open play rooms and single blokes have started touching uninvited or not asked and the couple have just got up and gone privert room .

"

On a serious note OP I have been grabbed uninvited a couple of times and I didn't find it ok. It annoyed me to be honest as not only was it uninvited it hurt and it put me in the position where I then had to politely turn them down and move away as I was annoyed. "

If someone touched any of my partners without his permission, they'd quickly find themselves at the short end of both my temper and his.

It's the only way to make these people understand what they've done.

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

Crack on lol

I wouldn't do it with a complete stranger, think its's really ignorant of someone elses feelings to do that.

If i had a partner who i know enjoyed the odd grope then i'd do it to them, my ex loved having his bum pinched so i'd do it from time to time lol.

Get in the dark room and have your fill

When in a club or party environment I would never touch a man intimately unless I knew it was welcome. I expect the same respect in return - but sadly I don't always get it! My bum's been groped more often than I can remember - but i've had to learn to live with it!

"When in a club or party environment I would never touch a man intimately unless I knew it was welcome. I expect the same respect in return - but sadly I don't always get it! My bum's been groped more often than I can remember - but i've had to learn to live with it! "

But sure look at that ass! I'm sure even you just grope it simply because you can

"When in a club or party environment I would never touch a man intimately unless I knew it was welcome. I expect the same respect in return - but sadly I don't always get it! My bum's been groped more often than I can remember - but i've had to learn to live with it! "
u have my permission to grope me anytime u want Paula

no one has the right to grope anyone without asking surely

It's highly unlikely that a lady would grab a guys cock in the tub or a bar area without some interaction... Single guys who think they have the right to touch and grope without invite should be removed from clubs because they are nothing more than a nuisance.

By *illdeeCouple  over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

On a serious note OP I have been grabbed uninvited a couple of times and I didn't find it ok. It annoyed me to be honest as not only was it uninvited it hurt and it put me in the position where I then had to politely turn them down and move away as I was annoyed. that's bad off them to do that , Iv seen couples in open play rooms and single blokes have started touching uninvited or not asked and the couple have just got up and gone privert room . "

Mebbe they were hedging their bets?

"It's highly unlikely that a lady would grab a guys cock in the tub or a bar area without some interaction... Single guys who think they have the right to touch and grope without invite should be removed from clubs because they are nothing more than a nuisance. "

Lots of women do.

On a serious note OP I have been grabbed uninvited a couple of times and I didn't find it ok. It annoyed me to be honest as not only was it uninvited it hurt and it put me in the position where I then had to politely turn them down and move away as I was annoyed. that's bad off them to do that , Iv seen couples in open play rooms and single blokes have started touching uninvited or not asked and the couple have just got up and gone privert room .

Mebbe they were hedging their bets?

"

That is quite clever.

So the moral is be polite and if ur not sure ur getting right signs ask ?

"So the moral is be polite and if ur not sure ur getting right signs ask ? "

Yes if you want to go cock grabbing OP ask first.

Surely the polite thing is to ask and if a thank you but no is received be grown up about it and move on. We find this is the correct etiquette to follow and abided by genuine swingers.

"So the moral is be polite and if ur not sure ur getting right signs ask ?

Yes if you want to go cock grabbing OP ask first. "

noooo lol I don't want to grab no dudes cock !

Yes if you want to go cock grabbing OP ask first. noooo lol I don't want to grab no dudes cock ! "

Oh ok well if you want them to grab yours just ask him politely.

Yes if you want to go cock grabbing OP ask first. noooo lol I don't want to grab no dudes cock !

Oh ok well if you want them to grab yours just ask him politely. "

noooo lol , maybe I should think before I post In forums lol . I only like the opposite sex that way !

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I'd have no problem with this and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't either. When I go to a social ot a party I'm going for a bit of a laugh and a good time. If a woman came up a grabbed my cock, erect or not, I would not consider it am assault but as a very clear sign that she wanted to play. Way too much preaching on this and the other thread, trying to tell people how they should feel about something. I know how I feel about and that's not going to change.

"I'd have no problem with this and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't either. When I go to a social ot a party I'm going for a bit of a laugh and a good time. If a woman came up a grabbed my cock, erect or not, I would not consider it am assault but as a very clear sign that she wanted to play. Way too much preaching on this and the other thread, trying to tell people how they should feel about something. I know how I feel about and that's not going to change."
i agree as a single man , but I think couples it's a different ball game ?

"I'd have no problem with this and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't either. When I go to a social ot a party I'm going for a bit of a laugh and a good time. If a woman came up a grabbed my cock, erect or not, I would not consider it am assault but as a very clear sign that she wanted to play. Way too much preaching on this and the other thread, trying to tell people how they should feel about something. I know how I feel about and that's not going to change."

I think the idea is that some guys would be offended/upset at being grabbed without permission.

So if everyone asks permission then no one has to feel violated and everyone has fun?

Widnes

"I'd have no problem with this and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't either. When I go to a social ot a party I'm going for a bit of a laugh and a good time. If a woman came up a grabbed my cock, erect or not, I would not consider it am assault but as a very clear sign that she wanted to play. Way too much preaching on this and the other thread, trying to tell people how they should feel about something. I know how I feel about and that's not going to change.

I think the idea is that some guys would be offended/upset at being grabbed without permission.

So if everyone asks permission then no one has to feel violated and everyone has fun?"

Why not havve grope consent forms in triplicate available at the reception. If you want to grope someone you go to reception, get the form, fill in the details of where you want to grope and what you hope to achieve by the grope. Then you could get yourself, the person you wanted to grope and an independent witness to sighn it. All copies would be kept in a special 'grope consent' file my the venue owners just in case the grope is not quite in the place original requested or leads to more than what was originally expected.

That should really add to the fun, excitement and spontaneity of socials and parties.

"I'd have no problem with this and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't either. When I go to a social ot a party I'm going for a bit of a laugh and a good time. If a woman came up a grabbed my cock, erect or not, I would not consider it am assault but as a very clear sign that she wanted to play. Way too much preaching on this and the other thread, trying to tell people how they should feel about something. I know how I feel about and that's not going to change.

So if everyone asks permission then no one has to feel violated and everyone has fun?

Why not havve grope consent forms in triplicate available at the reception. If you want to grope someone you go to reception, get the form, fill in the details of where you want to grope and what you hope to achieve by the grope. Then you could get yourself, the person you wanted to grope and an independent witness to sighn it. All copies would be kept in a special 'grope consent' file my the venue owners just in case the grope is not quite in the place original requested or leads to more than what was originally expected.

That should really add to the fun, excitement and spontaneity of socials and parties."

So how would you approach someone?

Widnes

That should really add to the fun, excitement and spontaneity of socials and parties.

So how would you approach someone?"

I'm not sure. I know I would not just go up to someone and grope them but I also know I would not go up to someone and say "Excuse me, do you mind if I grope you?". But the question asked is not what I would do but if I would mind if a woman came up and groped me. My answer to that remains "No I wouldn't mind".

I'm not sure. I know I would not just go up to someone and grope them but I also know I would not go up to someone and say "Excuse me, do you mind if I grope you?". But the question asked is not what I would do but if I would mind if a woman came up and groped me. My answer to that remains "No I wouldn't mind"."

Fair enough.

I'm not sure. I know I would not just go up to someone and grope them but I also know I would not go up to someone and say "Excuse me, do you mind if I grope you?". But the question asked is not what I would do but if I would mind if a woman came up and groped me. My answer to that remains "No I wouldn't mind".

Fair enough."

lol I'm still wating for it to happen to me lol

I would expect a man to become aroused when talking to me. I would ask politely if I can have a go on it. I'm not one of those shark-like,prowling women I hear about in clubs.

Widnes

Fair enough.lol I'm still wating for it to happen to me lol "

TBH so am I. LOL

What I would probably do is lean close and whisper in his ear "Is that for me?", and wait to see his response

Widnes

"What I would probably do is lean close and whisper in his ear "Is that for me?", and wait to see his response "

Umm, very saucy.

well I wouldn't just grab a woman like that ! "

Then your question is answered!

» Add a new message to this topic