FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey all im trying to make my profile better and update it but finding it hard can any one help out advice would be nice thx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some lovely pictures of you, just needs more about you, what you are into, wont do, will do, a bit more about yourself; likes/dislikes, what you are looking for ie single females, couples, are you interested in clubs, parties, social events etc, personality

Might have been better to have posted this on the introductions forum

Good luck anyway

I would check all the spelling and punctuation... sorry to be blunt but we would pass you by as comes across as sloppy. Text speak is OK for texts but not if you are trying to make an impression where there is a lot of competition.

good variety of pics - nice change to simply cock pics to view!

i agree with above about grammar and punctuation. If i feel like i have to take a breath while reading someones profile it feels like the meet will be rushed and clumsy - my opinion, not necessarily going to be the case!

you need more info about what you want from the site i.e. simply nsa, buddies, one offs or regular playpals. Some info on what you expect from a meet may help too i.e. do you want straight to the bedroom, or are you happy to meet socially first.

Everyones different, the more info you give the more people have to work on in their decision making. Single girls get lots of messages so dont want to have to ask lots of basic questions. If it's in your profile or your opening message, you've covered all bases.

Hope this helps.

I'm in agreement with the other posters.

Your photos are fine but there's little info regarding your likes/dislikes what you can offer, whether you want to push your sexual boundaries etc.

It may seem trivial but a well written profile is likely to attract more attention.

Good luck and have fun!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for the advice ill update it with that in mind

» Add a new message to this topic