FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Question to WOMEN: need advice

Question to WOMEN: need advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi beautiful women,

Need your advice. I am a normal looking guy with some pretty good qualities and I do catch attention of women quite often in real life.

However there are literally no visits of my profile views here, irrespective of the approach. Are 99% here just dreamers/time wasters and not really looking for single men? Or is there something wrong with my profile?

Just curious to understand whether it's worth continue keeping my profile on here. Would appreciate your advice

Tx

A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi beautiful women,

Need your advice. I am a normal looking guy with some pretty good qualities and I do catch attention of women quite often in real life.

However there are literally no visits of my profile views here, irrespective of the approach. Are 99% here just dreamers/time wasters and not really looking for single men? Or is there something wrong with my profile?

Just curious to understand whether it's worth continue keeping my profile on here. Would appreciate your advice

Tx

A"

Your profile can be viewed without you knowing

Be patient, if you're making the right efforts you'll get there I'm sure. What are your expectations?

Good luck either way.

And also your profile says you are looking for exceptional women only so that precludes us unexceptional women, a sizeable chunk I would say

You've now had one view,your first two pics are a bit dark,I like the third. You don't accommodate so I didn't read your profile as I wouldn't message you if I were looking for someone

"Your profile can be viewed without you knowing "

Wow, really? Didn't know that. I though it'll always mention in "Profile looks"?

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Your public pictures aren't good and you're profile text isn't attractive to me.

You're looking for a "feminine" woman, no revealing pictures - maybe none of us fit your demands

I would say theres not much wrong with your profile other than a bit short but you are clear about what you want I guess... strong hands and a med accent sounds interesting

"Good luck either way."

Cheers man

"You don't accommodate "

Thanks Cake! I understand the point, but accommodation can always be arranged in a romantic atmosphere, I don't think that's necessarily a stopper.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Do you read profiles before you contact people? If you're targeting people who aren't looking for you then you won't get meets x it's really annoying when people contact me and they clearly haven't read what I'm looking for I do wonder why I should bother replying. X i do, but then get either rude replies or but make an exception for me. X

"And also your profile says you are looking for exceptional women"

By "exceptional" I really meant someone like you, looking at your profile You've got a gorgeous body!

"You're looking for a "feminine" woman, no revealing pictures - maybe none of us fit your demands"

Thanks Violet. So do you think revealing public photos are a must?

"Your profile can be viewed without you knowing

Wow, really? Didn't know that. I though it'll always mention in "Profile looks"?"

It's in the privacy section, can choose do not show me on "looked at me" page

"I would say theres not much wrong with your profile other than a bit short but you are clear about what you want I guess... strong hands and a med accent sounds interesting "

Cheers you both, you do look fantastic actually, great shape. How's Scotland doing? Love it.

"And also your profile says you are looking for exceptional women only so that precludes us unexceptional women, a sizeable chunk I would say "

See you've downgraded that to gorgeous now, still a bit excluding of us average women??

"Do you read profiles before you contact people?"

I do always read of course. In fact, I do message people very rarely, either if I am sure I match their requirements, or when I have a question. It's just a total waste of time otherwise. Sometimes people don't read my profile when responding back, which is so bad I think.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

there are various issues that I am not going to go into.... because the more you change it to what you perceived people want to here... the less you it will actually be....

but here is an interesting starting point for you.... take this for free

you are only asking for the advice of women....

... because the last time I checked, if you are looking for a couple (as you state) there are normally TWO people involved...

I would then guess that TWO people are making that decision.... and this thread you are already casting off 50% of that decision process!!!!

"It's in the privacy section, can choose do not show me on "looked at me" page "

Never knew that! Life is constant learning lol Are there any other hidden features which you find useful?

"Do you read profiles before you contact people?

I do always read of course. In fact, I do message people very rarely, either if I am sure I match their requirements, or when I have a question. It's just a total waste of time otherwise. Sometimes people don't read my profile when responding back, which is so bad I think."

How do you know they haven't ?

"See you've downgraded that to gorgeous now, still a bit excluding of us average women?? "

AVERAGE? Come on Wicked, you're much more than just gorgeous - I'd say super exceptional. Where did you get your looks from?? )

"I would say theres not much wrong with your profile other than a bit short but you are clear about what you want I guess... strong hands and a med accent sounds interesting

Cheers you both, you do look fantastic actually, great shape. How's Scotland doing? Love it."

Thank you, Scotland is doing just great, you come up here?

".... and this thread you are already casting off 50% of that decision process!!!!"

Good one Fabio, appreciate the feedback. That wasn't my intention though, but I see your point.

By *tloversCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

Can you do a face pic or a hint of a face pic?

"How do you know they haven't ?"

It's possible to figure out from the responses sometimes, depends. But yes, not always obvious that someone haven't read a profile.

"Thank you, Scotland is doing just great, you come up here?"

Rarely these days unfortunately. You've got a truly beautiful and romantic countryside, and great people too.

"See you've downgraded that to gorgeous now, still a bit excluding of us average women??

AVERAGE? Come on Wicked, you're much more than just gorgeous - I'd say super exceptional. Where did you get your looks from?? )"

You silver tongued Lothario you and I got them from Waitrose, tried tesco but that only made me look average

"Can you do a face pic or a hint of a face pic? "

Thanks guys. Yes, but in private. I don't feel comfortable posting face pics on a public profile. Do you think people are mostly not ok with that?

"Thank you, Scotland is doing just great, you come up here?

Rarely these days unfortunately. You've got a truly beautiful and romantic countryside, and great people too."

Where is it you are from originally?

"You silver tongued Lothario you and I got them from Waitrose, tried tesco but that only made me look average "

Me selfish? Hmm... not at all... well, maybe in certain situations but definitely not always.

Even if you have some of Waitrose as you claim, I'd say you're predominantly from Aphrodite

I always view profiles in stealth mode as do many females & couples I imagine. I like your pics , but you could do with a few more. Your profile reads pretty well too. Much better than some I've seen with literally one line!

You can't accommodate which does sometimes put people off, personally I like it to be a two way street. Good luck though, I think you'll do fine here.

"You silver tongued Lothario you and I got them from Waitrose, tried tesco but that only made me look average

Me selfish? Hmm... not at all... well, maybe in certain situations but definitely not always.

Even if you have some of Waitrose as you claim, I'd say you're predominantly from Aphrodite"

*snigger*

"Where is it you are from originally?"

Originally, an exotic mix - half Russian, with some Caucasian blood. I don't think it's very common.

"

You can't accommodate which does sometimes put people off, personally I like it to be a two way street. Good luck though, I think you'll do fine here. "

Appreciate your response Iona - and wow, what a beautiful name!

"

*snigger* "

Charmed by the number of red lips and flashy eyelashes! Why are smileys always yellow?!?

"Need your advice. I am a normal looking guy with some pretty good qualities and I do catch attention of women quite often in real life.

However there are literally no visits of my profile views here, irrespective of the approach. Are 99% here just dreamers/time wasters and not really looking for single men? Or is there something wrong with my profile?"

I can only answer for myself. Not too sure about the other women.

I only meet out in the Real Life, namely Swinging clubs.

Wouldn't dream of arranging through here.

I like the idea of knowing who are going too on the night, telling when I'm going out and possible knowing who I met afterwards, that's where this site comes in handy.

Oh, and in reviews and verifications I can also spot who actually manages to leave screen and keyboard and get out there! And I might stumble upon them in clubs.

Who do people have the expectation to be contacted online?

I happen to like your profile text

"Where is it you are from originally?

Originally, an exotic mix - half Russian, with some Caucasian blood. I don't think it's very common."

????????

No one knows if I look at their profile as I choose not to show up, I imagine a fair few women do this. In all honesty though I don't trawl the site to look for men, I've met people through the forums or because they contact me first

"Who do people have the expectation to be contacted online?"

Thanks a lot for such a long post! I do see your point. However, I am not a "club" person myself. I think it's perfectly fine to meet someone online and then take it to a social meet. Wouldn't feel comfortable in a club

"I happen to like your profile text"

Thanks! I am not sure what's wrong with my profile then...

As it turned out in this thread, I do like red lips (the appropriate smiley looks hot)

"No one knows if I look at their profile as I choose not to show up, I imagine a fair few women do this. In all honesty though I don't trawl the site to look for men, I've met people through the forums or because they contact me first "

Thanks for responding Charlie!

I now have a theory that the closer it comes to London the more timewasting happens...

"???????? "

Yes, that's true, with a touch of the med too. So quite exotic

Are you both Scottish?

Pics are poor,profile poor and you carnt accommodate would put us off but good luck

"Pics are poor,profile poor and you carnt accommodate would put us off but good luck "

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I think pics are to be shared with the right people, upon conversation. But obviously different people have a different approach.

If you could let me know what's poor in my profile I'd appreciate it.

"????????

Yes, that's true, with a touch of the med too. So quite exotic

Are you both Scottish?"

Very much so ....and I am trying hard to resist the line about having some Russian lol sorry lol

"Very much so ...."

Love Scottish accent.

Username - off-putting,

You describe yourself as a 'proper' size - off-putting.

You're looking for a particular type of women which most won't consider themselves to be - off-putting.

Pictures that don't show what you look like at all - off-putting.

You dislike revealing photos on peoples profiles - which most people have.

You dislike tattoos and piercings - which most people have.

I think you're looking for something very particular, which is fine. But there is a very, very small amount of women who will fit into that tiny little category. It's up to you if you want to persevere to try and find them.

"And also your profile says you are looking for exceptional women only so that precludes us unexceptional women, a sizeable chunk I would say "

You're anything but unexceptional! Wow!!

thank you

"I think you're looking for something very particular, which is fine. But there is a very, very small amount of women who will fit into that tiny little category. It's up to you if you want to persevere to try and find them."

Thanks for a constructive feedback! Appreciate it.

I think you sound rather nice

refreshing for this site

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Nothing wrong with looking for what you prefer, so I would keep at it x

I think your profile is fine but doesn't really show your personality, more like a tick list of likes and dislikes. Also you could try some better photos to show yourself a bit more xx

Alabama

I get loads of views, around 50 is average for me daily and that is not included the ones who view me in stealth mode

"Nothing wrong with looking for what you prefer, so I would keep at it x"

It's great to hear from such a gorgeous Lady, thanks xx

By *ornysxcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Maldon

For me (fen) your photos don't appeal to me so unlikely to message you, I like to see a hint of body shots to see if I'm attracted to you. As others have said, your specifics on what you want are high, so many won't message you that if they don't belive they match up. Your preferanc is your preference, stick to it an you may find what your looking for

"I think your profile is fine but doesn't really show your personality, more like a tick list of likes and dislikes. Also you could try some better photos to show yourself a bit more xx

Alabama"

Thanks you two, good one.

"Your preferanc is your preference, stick to it an you may find what your looking for"

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it. You are a very hot couple...

Does not grab our attention the pics just don't do it for us. When having a stealth perve for a new single we have passed it by.

"Does not grab our attention the pics just don't do it for us. When having a stealth perve for a new single we have passed it by. "

Cheers you two! Appreciate the feedback. Do you prefer certain types of pics?

Two very dark and non intriguing pics and the third pic what's that about?

We prefer a few nice pics that intrigue and pique her interest. Yours give nothing away in terms of body and personality. (It is possible from some pics to gauge a little personality)

"We prefer a few nice pics that intrigue and pique her interest. Yours give nothing away in terms of body and personality. (It is possible from some pics to gauge a little personality) "

I totally agree, good one. Saying that, I think pics can always be exchanged if there is a slight interest after reading the profile and exchanging the first few messages, don't you think? Although I do appreciate that as a sexy couple you probably get tons of messages, so you need a quicker way to understand

"We prefer a few nice pics that intrigue and pique her interest. Yours give nothing away in terms of body and personality. (It is possible from some pics to gauge a little personality)

I totally agree, good one. Saying that, I think pics can always be exchanged if there is a slight interest after reading the profile and exchanging the first few messages, don't you think? Although I do appreciate that as a sexy couple you probably get tons of messages, so you need a quicker way to understand"

Sometimes it's a buyers market on here so that may not work. With the plethora of great profiles on here you may not get to an initial message exchange. Especially if others stand out before you.

But it's your profile to run as you please.

Standing out is the key indeed. It's hard to communicate that in a photo and/or profile though.

"Standing out is the key indeed. It's hard to communicate that in a photo and/or profile though."

If that's your take on it cool hope this approach works for you.

But we differ on that point there have been some truly outstanding single male profiles on here that stood out from the outset and made us initiate an exchange.

We have them Hotlisted or on our friends list.

"But we differ on that point there have been some truly outstanding single male profiles on here that stood out from the outset and made us initiate an exchange. "

Understood. However, what is outstanding to one could be boring to the other. Maybe it's just a taste difference

» Add a new message to this topic