FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > wanted female.swing/club partner

wanted female.swing/club partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustforus OP   Man  over a year ago

cambridge

hi looking for female club/swing partner ...mal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Once you've chosen one, can you send me the rejected applicants?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Once you've chosen one, can you send me the rejected applicants? "

Good luck me and molly have been looking for a club partner/travel companion for months but they all expect sex from us.

By *lderguy4funMan  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

i wood love a female swinger parner as well but where the hell do you find them any women on here reading this please get intouch with me if they wood like a night out to a swingers club in sheffield with me i am more than willing to take them thanks trev.xxxx

Me too, unfortunately you're talking more than just sex for that. Someone with whom there is chemistry and who is open minded and who you are attracted to. So it's not just guys who find this difficult. While looking just have fun and more fun and you never know.

cambridge

well this thread has got me thinking lets see if we can help some of you out on here if you want a partner mail or female then please put name, age, sex, location,

then people will know what your looking for...mal might work worth a try

"well this thread has got me thinking lets see if we can help some of you out on here if you want a partner mail or female then please put name, age, sex, location,

then people will know what your looking for...mal might work worth a try

"

Dohhh am I missing something here?

Information such as age, sex, location, and what one is looking for can usually be found in one's profile!

cambridge

yes i know but this thread is especially for those looking for a club partner and would be quicker than trailing through reams of profiles

By *horacleCouple  over a year ago

Harwich

Carl and I would love to go to a club but we are both nervous and alittle shy.

55 ... lots please ... prefer outdoors

or am i getting this wrong and is ASL (so quaint) Actual Size and Length

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Good luck me and molly have been looking for a club partner/travel companion for months but they all expect sex from us."

If they didn't expect sex, then they'd be "single man turning up at club with random lady just to get access to other ladies and not showing any interest in his 'partner'" and they'd get whined about.

I'm not saying you should change your criteria, of course!

By *horacleCouple  over a year ago

Harwich

Well Carl and I live in essex I am 25 he is 31. We can travel (within reason) and just need someone to hold our hand for the first couple of times :P

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Good luck me and molly have been looking for a club partner/travel companion for months but they all expect sex from us."

how shocking that they would expect sex when taking someone to a swinging club??? lol

have to say that if i went with someone i would at least give them a thank you blow job!!

anyone wanna give me a lift to the beach party???

Forum Mod

"Good luck me and molly have been looking for a club partner/travel companion for months but they all expect sex from us.

If they didn't expect sex, then they'd be "single man turning up at club with random lady just to get access to other ladies and not showing any interest in his 'partner'" and they'd get whined about.

I'm not saying you should change your criteria, of course!"

Or they would just be a free lift to a club and back home again

It is never a free lift we are after as we pay our way go halves on petrol and entrance to chams. But as we are members they can get in as our guests instead of going on waiting list or paying for singles membership.

cambridge

i just want someone i could go with share some petrol money( as i don't drive) and be friends

no sex req

cambridge

what a shame your so far away best of luck ...mal

By *ute1066Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Guys, I have been to a few clubs with previous partners, friends and new comers who needed there hands held and even by my self. I go with the intention of having a laugh. If one connects with another and or couple then happy days for all. There has been lots of times where i have just gone with people and they have had fun with others and i didn't, as i was wrap up talking to people about footy or hoilday. I have no regrets, but thats life and we move on. This lifestyle is about going with the flow. And to the guys who have taken a lady friend with them to clubs with expectation of sex, shame on you. Most of my mates are women and i don't expect sex off them before during or after the club or soical visits might i add, a bit a respected is needed, which needs to be earnt. Guys and girls, If you need some one to take you to a club in the Midlands, let me know, i will be happy to show you the ropes, with no strings attached.

The social seen at the clubs is brilliant and i would hate the fact you guys missed out.

» Add a new message to this topic