FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Keeping privert parts clean

Keeping privert parts clean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was in a club over 6 months ago at a party , I was in a open play room lots off playing going on I was lucky as was getting a bj off a lady when a man turned up , she went to give him a bj but quickly pulled away and said sorry mate but u smell , he was shocked and said oh I better have a shower ,

1 I'm really suprised any man doesn't keep him self clean it's not difficult !

2 I latter saw him sat in jacuzzi and was amazed he hadn't legged it in shame .

Any one had sim expiriance?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was in a club over 6 months ago at a party , I was in a open play room lots off playing going on I was lucky as was getting a bj off a lady when a man turned up , she went to give him a bj but quickly pulled away and said sorry mate but u smell , he was shocked and said oh I better have a shower ,

Any one had sim expiriance? "

Not the guy that was wanking at the swinger's bar is it? *boffs*

S x

"I was in a club over 6 months ago at a party , I was in a open play room lots off playing going on I was lucky as was getting a bj off a lady when a man turned up , she went to give him a bj but quickly pulled away and said sorry mate but u smell , he was shocked and said oh I better have a shower ,

Not the guy that was wanking at the swinger's bar is it? *boffs*

S x"

no diff guy diff club lol

Thankfully, no. Can't understand why anyone wouldn't have a good scrub before a night out.

In chams a few years ago. A guy stunk of stale bo and he took no hints

eww

I have always had a shower when I first go into the spa, weather or not I am using the Jacuzzi, its respectful to others who you might be partnering with as well as personal pride and cleanliness.

Clubs have showers what a dirty bastard.

I was in chams last week genourous amount of radox and a shave down there before I even venture into play zone

we always shower when we get to the club, before we do anything else

"Clubs have showers what a dirty bastard.

I was in chams last week genourous amount of radox and a shave down there before I even venture into play zone "

this day and age with showers it don't take long to get clean with all fragranced shower gel etc . I shower at least once a day . If I'm going a club il shower before I get ready . Even if ur going straight from work all clubs have showers norm have shower gel etc in them .

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

1 I'm really suprised any man doesn't

keep him self clean it's not difficult !

I bet you're pleased she did you first! :-

D anyway, he paid his dosh so he wouldn't leave without burping his mess up and besides which, he was in the jacuzzi pulling the knob cheese from his cock. Were his hands above or below water line?

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"

D anyway, he paid his dosh so he wouldn't leave without burping his mess up and besides which, he was in the jacuzzi pulling the knob cheese from his cock. Were his hands above or below water line? "

And this is why I hate jacuzzis and hot tubs (insert wee spewy face here)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

D anyway, he paid his dosh so he wouldn't leave without burping his mess up and besides which, he was in the jacuzzi pulling the knob cheese from his cock. Were his hands above or below water line?

And this is why I hate jacuzzis and hot

tubs (insert wee spewy face here)

"

(vomit) don't be silly - just take your own personal 'skimmer' - push the floaties towards other people.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"

(vomit) don't be silly - just take your own personal 'skimmer' - push the floaties towards other people. "

Its the bits you can't see in the water... I'll pass thanks.

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Not sure why people wouldn't shower. Before a meet.

Oh man I feel sick lol

1 I'm really suprised any man doesn't

keep him self clean it's not difficult !

D anyway, he paid his dosh so he wouldn't leave without burping his mess up and besides which, he was in the jacuzzi pulling the knob cheese from his cock. Were his hands above or below water line? "

she wouldn't go near him bad news for him great for me as she gave me longer x

Bloody hell......I thought private parts had let himself go for a bit there and we were hosting an intervention! I had visions of us holding him down and sponge bathing the man.....

I always wash the meat before a meet

"Bloody hell......I thought private parts had let himself go for a bit there and we were hosting an intervention! I had visions of us holding him down and sponge bathing the man....."

Bet he'd love that

"Bloody hell......I thought private parts had let himself go for a bit there and we were hosting an intervention! I had visions of us holding him down and sponge bathing the man.....

Bet he'd love that "

Bet he would but he only needs to ask...not let himself get so bad he'd need it doing forcibly!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"

And this is why I hate jacuzzis and hot tubs (insert wee spewy face here) "

Yeah same. I won't go in them. Boak!

"I always wash the meat before a meet"

Yup, always pop my chops and steak in the sink for a quick scrub before meeting up....

I normally have a shower or bath myself too.....

"Bloody hell......I thought private parts had let himself go for a bit there and we were hosting an intervention! I had visions of us holding him down and sponge bathing the man.....

Bet he'd love that

Bet he would but he only needs to ask...not let himself get so bad he'd need it doing forcibly! "

He can ask me. I'll wash him down

By *ngel_38Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

"Thankfully, no. Can't understand why anyone wouldn't have a good scrub before a night out."

So pple should only have a good scrub before a night out but not any other time ?

Its a daily routine for me to have a shower every day

"Thankfully, no. Can't understand why anyone wouldn't have a good scrub before a night out.

So pple should only have a good scrub before a night out but not any other time ?

Its a daily routine for me to have a shower every day "

Every passing of hayleys commet and I'm right in the bath....no stopping me!

Bet he'd love that

Bet he would but he only needs to ask...not let himself get so bad he'd need it doing forcibly!

He can ask me. I'll wash him down "

Don't think you'll get an argument out of him for that!

I really couldn't thinknof anything worse than going out to a place like that with being showered and smelling good ....I just wouldn't entertain it !!!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

ive had a couple of stinky cocks waved in my face ..offering to wash it didnt really make me want to continue with the meeting and i didnt ..too often , guys wash their cocks and forget about their arses..sort it out guys its pretty disgusting

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i'd hate to be in there with his stinky cock fouling up the water

I dun get why people don't wash - I wash if I'm expecting to leave the house, so every day. I may come home sweaty and smelly, but never would I leave the house sweaty and smelly.

And this all happened 6 months ago.....

"And this all happened 6 months ago..... "
prob longer . I wated to post

Wonder if some women are into a dirty cock after a gym workout

Aw, don't think he should have legged it in shame. At least he went and washed when he realised.

Never had a stinky cock yet, fingers crossed.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"

(vomit) don't be silly - just take your own personal 'skimmer' - push the floaties towards other people. "

PMSFL

What club was it in?

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

We were in a club on a party night, getting a moresum going when we realised one of the fems really smelled of BO. She excused herself and when she returned informed us she'd been feeling sweaty so had been to wash her armpits. Her aroma had not improved and I asked her if that was the only thing she'd washed. Lol. She said she wasn't sweaty anywhere else!

Needless to say our moresum disintegrated. No one wanted to be anywhere near her.

Why anyone would think turning up to a meet in this unwashed state is normal behaviour I really don't know.

"Aw, don't think he should have legged it in shame. At least he went and washed when he realised.

Never had a stinky cock yet, fingers crossed."

I'd be mortified if a woman said it to me and prob would leg it . Just have a good wash lads and lassies .

"Aw, don't think he should have legged it in shame. At least he went and washed when he realised.

Never had a stinky cock yet, fingers crossed.I'd be mortified if a woman said it to me and prob would leg it . Just have a good wash lads and lassies . "

Speaking of smells, upstairs of my house is starting to smell mouldy, but there is no mould anywhere (that i can find). Wonder if it's in the floor and walls from that flood i had?

"Speaking of smells, upstairs of my house is starting to smell mouldy, but there is no mould anywhere (that i can find). Wonder if it's in the floor and walls from that flood i had?"

Just figured out my cat is spraying pee now she's on heat. Omg why did my kids want a cat.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

We need balance here.

Horses for courses

Gimme a man who's cock tastes of cock anyday.

for me the lynx effect is revolting

Big turn off

"Speaking of smells, upstairs of my house is starting to smell mouldy, but there is no mould anywhere (that i can find). Wonder if it's in the floor and walls from that flood i had?

Just figured out my cat is spraying pee now she's on heat. Omg why did my kids want a cat. "

lol!

***Fab Forums***

***"You don't have to be looned to come here - but it helps!!"***

S x

"Speaking of smells, upstairs of my house is starting to smell mouldy, but there is no mould anywhere (that i can find). Wonder if it's in the floor and walls from that flood i had?

Just figured out my cat is spraying pee now she's on heat. Omg why did my kids want a cat.

lol!

***Fab Forums***

S x "

I stopped giving a fuck decades ago, lol. God it really stinks and bleach hasn't got rid of it. Smells like old peoples denture breath.

lol!

***Fab Forums***

S x

I stopped giving a fuck decades ago, lol. God it really stinks and bleach hasn't got rid of it. Smells like old peoples denture breath."

Eurggh ha ha

lol!

***Fab Forums***

S x

I stopped giving a fuck decades ago, lol. God it really stinks and bleach hasn't got rid of it. Smells like old peoples denture breath.

Eurggh ha ha "

Joss sticks are out and burning, it's my last hope of getting rid of the stink. Or getting rid of the cat.

Bet he'd love that

Don't think you'll get an argument out of him for that! "

Just seen this, YA cheeky buggers

i personally think that when at a club and having sex with numerous people in a variety of ways then surely one would have showers during the evening.

Bet he'd love that

Just seen this, YA cheeky buggers "

I saw the name of the thread, put two and two together and got five.........but C'mon....my idiocy got you the offer of a sponge bath so swings and roundabouts and all that

Bet he'd love that

I saw the name of the thread, put two and two together and got five.........but C'mon....my idiocy got you the offer of a sponge bath so swings and roundabouts and all that "

yep I'll give you that

Bet he'd love that

I saw the name of the thread, put two and two together and got five.........but C'mon....my idiocy got you the offer of a sponge bath so swings and roundabouts and all that

yep I'll give you that "

I notice you never said no to my offer pp

"Thankfully, no. Can't understand why anyone wouldn't have a good scrub before a night out.

Its a daily routine for me to have a shower every day "

It's my daily routine to have a shower every two days.....

Bet he'd love that

yep I'll give you that

I notice you never said no to my offer pp "

pmpl if u offered me a sponge bath I'd reply lol

[Removed by poster at 25/12/14 07:02:47]

So final say... Shower, shower and shower!

"So final say... Shower, shower and shower!"
yep and use ur soap on a rope u get for Xmas !

We shower before leaving home and again at the club and in between different bouts of fun.

"We shower before leaving home and again at the club and in between different bouts of fun. "
me too x have nice Xmas

Bet he'd love that

yep I'll give you that

I notice you never said no to my offer pp "

Because you know I'd let you

[Removed by poster at 26/12/14 08:07:52]

Bet he'd love that

yep I'll give you that

I notice you never said no to my offer pp

Because you know I'd let you "

» Add a new message to this topic