FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > no orgasm???

no orgasm???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hiya, have you been with someone that didnt make u orgasam/cum? Females im talking about my ex partner could never get my gspot of make me cum and always said it was my fault??? I can make myself cum though...x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hiya, have you been with someone that didnt make u orgasam/cum? Females im talking about my ex partner could never get my gspot of make me cum and always said it was my fault??? I can make myself cum though...x"

It's never the woman's fault nor anyone's elses. Although if someone keeps on telling you that it is, it will get printed in your mind and could become an issue.

I had this happened to me and I can cum, but sometimes can take a while and depends if I'm aroused and relaxed enough. Sometimes not if someone new, but with one guy, always said it was my fault because I kept on stopping it??

Everyone is different and not all can cum through intercourse without some manual stimulation.

Practice with vibraters and masturbastion at the same time can help.

Portia

"hiya, have you been with someone that didnt make u orgasam/cum? Females im talking about my ex partner could never get my gspot of make me cum and always said it was my fault??? I can make myself cum though...x

It's never the woman's fault nor anyone's elses. Although if someone keeps on telling you that it is, it will get printed in your mind and could become an issue.

I had this happened to me and I can cum, but sometimes can take a while and depends if I'm aroused and relaxed enough. Sometimes not if someone new, but with one guy, always said it was my fault because I kept on stopping it??

Everyone is different and not all can cum through intercourse without some manual stimulation.

Portia"

thankyou! I can come myself with toys and clit stimulation but worried to meet new partners incase i dont cum, how embarrasing. My ex used to make such a big issue of it to the point he wouldnt want sex with me so its knocked my confidence x

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"hiya, have you been with someone that didnt make u orgasam/cum? Females im talking about my ex partner could never get my gspot of make me cum and always said it was my fault??? I can make myself cum though...x"

Sounds like he was not either very skilled, selfish or both..... Then to top it off blamed you!

Pay no attention to 'men' like that. I generally find they are totally selfish fucks and lazy with it....

He wasnt a nice partner he used to moan and be horrible about me all the time. Beat thing i ever did was get rid of him xx

Maybe I have been fortunate but on those occasions when the lady does not reach orgasm before I come I always do the gentlemanly thng. That is to to say I stimulate her orallly until she achieves climax.To date it has always worked.

"hiya, have you been with someone that didnt make u orgasam/cum? Females im talking about my ex partner could never get my gspot of make me cum and always said it was my fault??? I can make myself cum though...x

Sounds like he was not either very skilled, selfish or both..... Then to top it off blamed you!

Pay no attention to 'men' like that. I generally find they are totally selfish fucks and lazy with it.... "

Agreed, but there are some out there who are gentlemen and put the lady first.

im lucky i come very easily and many times over - i often make myself orgasm when playing with others and that can add a lot of passion - sounds like he was selfish as you can make yourself come but he obviously didnt get the right spot but maybe after time because he was blaming you the mind got in the way of the feelings and subconsiously you were never going to come with him -

I think the issue is psychological- if you're ex made you feel like a failure for not orgasming with him you;re bound to have anxieties when meeting new partners and therefore possibly further lack of success in reaching an orgasm

This then leads to a vicious circle of negativity which you need to break

You know you can orgasm manually or with a toy- it's the human factor and fear of failure holding you back

Just try to relax in people's company- any decent guy wouldn't judge and many myself included would enjoy watching a woman masturbate herself to orgasm- just find the right guys

Hope this helps and good luck

"im lucky i come very easily and many times over - i often make myself orgasm when playing with others and that can add a lot of passion - sounds like he was selfish as you can make yourself come but he obviously didnt get the right spot but maybe after time because he was blaming you the mind got in the way of the feelings and subconsiously you were never going to come with him -

"

yea i agree, ive had other partners who have made me cum just not him and he would always say whats wrong with me im not normall e.t.c sex would last 5 mins with him once a fortnight then he wouldnt touch me again. Its really knocked my confidence x

Show and tell!

If what they are doing isn't working for you show or tell them what does.

You never know you might find with someone that isnt such an idiot you cum more than ever.

have met lots of men that made me cum, it doesn't bother me if they don't though because sometimes I just use my rabbit vibrator.

Very difficult for me to cum with it not being my husband

Think it's a relaxation thing so nope dosnt bother me not cumming but I'd take it personally if the guy I met didn't !

Ps... Not that it's ever happened lol

Auds

Portia

thankyou! I can come myself with toys and clit stimulation but worried to meet new partners incase i dont cum, how embarrasing. My ex used to make such a big issue of it to the point he wouldnt want sex with me so its knocked my confidence x"

mildred finds it hard to cum with penetration, she cums easily with masturbation and only cums in the cowgirl position , as I enjoy watching women masterbate we don't have a problem,

don't let this guy get you down, new man new things, go relax enjoy

By *an1973Man  over a year ago

Notts

"Agreed, but there are some out there who are gentlemen and put the lady first."

"Very difficult for me to cum with it not being my husband

Think it's a relaxation thing so nope dosnt bother me not cumming but I'd take it personally if the guy I met didn't !

Ps... Not that it's ever happened lol

Auds "

This

"Agreed, but there are some out there who are gentlemen and put the lady first. "

Exactly so - my philosophy ever time, many times in fact...

Portia

thankyou! I can come myself with toys and clit stimulation but worried to meet new partners incase i dont cum, how embarrasing. My ex used to make such a big issue of it to the point he wouldnt want sex with me so its knocked my confidence x"

You need to follow frankies advice and relax.

If your stressing about it won't happen.

Have no expectations, the climax is the cherry on the cake. Enjoy what is happening and get into the moment. Saviour the sensations and allow the experience to take you where it will.

Successful sex is not measured by orgasms, checking off climaxes is not the benchmark of a good lover.

Patience technique and a willingness to please is. Apportioning blame when certain parameters are not met is not xx

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mijas Costa

I've had a very active year, fucked way more guys than I ever imagined but found only one who can make me cum every time during sex. Not only that, we always cum together. Only one other person has done that for me: 30 years ago! There's another whose oral is sensational and yet another who is so talented with his fingers I'd be happy to just have those. Now, if I could have all three rolled into one I'd have my perfect guy.

But for all over attraction is gotta be my partner coz we turn each on so strongly.

Shame then that we are married (to other people).

Sigh.

Sounds like ur better off without ur ex . Any decent guy should give u atleast 30 mins oral before sex then eaven if u dont cum u wil be turned on then after sex he should give u oral again and keep alternating eventualy u wil cum

"Sounds like ur better off without ur ex . Any decent guy should give u atleast 30 mins oral before sex then eaven if u dont cum u wil be turned on then after sex he should give u oral again and keep alternating eventualy u wil cum"

he never gave me oral or foreplay he just jumped straight in for sex, its a big thing for.me now to have sex with someone else

I never cum with meets. In fact it annoys me if they try too hard to make me. I enjoy the rest of it very much and it's no-one's 'fault', I just don't cum.

If they have a problem with it then it's their problem. Not mine.

Yes, but I don't blame other people.

If I don't cum it's usually my own fault because I haven't made sure that I do. If you get to know your own body well then you should be able to get yourself off without your partner having too much input.

I never cum with meets. In fact it annoys me if they try too hard to make me. I enjoy the rest of it very much and it's no-one's 'fault', I just don't cum.

If they have a problem with it then it's their problem. Not mine. "

Your ex sounds like a complete arse! You're well shot of him.

I don't cum on every meet, but that doesn't stop them being fun.

x

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Sounds like ur better off without ur ex . Any decent guy should give u atleast 30 mins oral before sex then eaven if u dont cum u wil be turned on then after sex he should give u oral again and keep alternating eventualy u wil cum"

30 mins of oral would just bore me...

No.

"Sounds like ur better off without ur ex . Any decent guy should give u atleast 30 mins oral before sex then eaven if u dont cum u wil be turned on then after sex he should give u oral again and keep alternating eventualy u wil cum

30 mins of oral would just bore me... "

Kinda what I mean, sex isn't a check list of things to do, you do what ever feels right at the time. If that involves oral great. If it doesn't then no problem

"Sounds like ur better off without ur ex . Any decent guy should give u atleast 30 mins oral before sex then eaven if u dont cum u wil be turned on then after sex he should give u oral again and keep alternating eventualy u wil cum

No."

If a guy went round in circles doing exactly the same thing over and over til I came chances are I'd be asleep before it happened

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I never cum with meets. In fact it annoys me if they try too hard to make me. I enjoy the rest of it very much and it's no-one's 'fault', I just don't cum.

I won't say never for me but its very rare with someone new.. And it doesn't bother me because I know I am difficult to please

What bothers me is when I have said "it's ok just leave it" and they are adamant they will make it happen.. I just feel like I am under so much pressure, then it DEFINITELY won't happen!

I also find messages stating how much someone will make me cum a bit off-putting.. As I feel like it will piss a guy off if we meet and I don't

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

If he used the word 'fault' he's a twat.

Only had one guy do it through penetration a long time ago.. I only cum using my fingers during sex, most guys playing with my clit tend to hurt it and dont apply the right pressure etc, ive gushed through fingers but that isnt an orgasm for me

I've been with guys who haven't made me cum, and was nobodys fault i just didn't cum. Also had complete strangers make me want more and cum loads, don't even know how lol. Sex is weird.

I just focus on loving the feelings sex gives you, like enjoying having a cock inside me is what i enjoy more than anything. That feeling just before you cum is better than cumming for me and if a guy holds me in that feeling for a long time then that's the best sex ever for me. So i don't even care if i cum or not, some guys care though.

Don't know how to stop you feeling bad about what your ex said, but if you change your attitude to cumming it might help? My opinion on cumming is natural for me though so dunno if it would be hard for someone to change their opinion about it or not. Babbling away here lol.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i can usually only make myself cum when im with a guy..im ok with fucking girls tho and they always cum..that was a while ago tho lol

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

I think the issue is psychological- if you're ex made you feel like a failure for not orgasming with him you;re bound to have anxieties when meeting new partners and therefore possibly further lack of success in reaching an orgasm

This then leads to a vicious circle of negativity which you need to break

You know you can orgasm manually or with a toy- it's the human factor and fear of failure holding you back

Just try to relax in people's company- any decent guy wouldn't judge and many myself included would enjoy watching a woman masturbate herself to orgasm- just find the right guys

Hope this helps and good luck

"

Guys have to be attentive, and the lady will cum.

I had the same problem hun before I met andy. I could make myself cum but none of my partners that I had been with had been able to and belive me we are talking well over the 100 mark so I did try and try again lol. When you find the perfect partner and have the most mind blowing sex the other will follow I had never gushed or squirted till I met andy either. And now it happens during sex as well x

I cum because I either show or tell the people I fuck how to do it, I don't expect them to know but it's great if they're attentive enough to be able to read the signs my body is making...

Do you set an alarm? Time it on a stop watch?

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

Hey hun not your fault my ex did the same to me he hated foreplay or oral blame me then when I started swinging knew it wasnt me when I was with guy ask silly thing take time to get that out of your head lose your confidence dont let it because your ex was selfish like mine u will get their dont lose faith

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

he never gave me oral or foreplay he just jumped straight in for sex, its a big thing for.me now to have sex with someone else "

If I cum first my wife gets me to go down on her and lick her to orgasm, once you get over the spermy taste of a cum filled pussy it is actually a turn on and often brings me to erection again so we can go for seconds

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I dont care if I cum or not...her orgasm is everything. On the occasions a lady can't orgasm it is usually nerves. A few more meets and it usually resolves itself.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

30 mins of oral would just bore me... "

I don't always cum, it's not a massive issue to me as I enjoy sex anyway, if I cum it's just a bonus, but I do have to be relaxed and comfortable with the person for it to happen.

I take forever to cum but I think it's the medication I'm on. I think when a couple are intimate it's the responsibility of both to make sure all parties are satisfied. This includes the woman allowing the man to take his time to learn how to please her without rushing herself. Something I'm particularly guilty of with new partners!

"

Exactly what I was about to write - I never cum when on a Fab meet - it isn't what I want, and annoys the hell out of me when men just can't understand that some of us have different needs...

By *erbrus76Man  over a year ago

Darlington

An alternative angle on this, an ex of mine used to cum within about 30 seconds of starting intercourse, at the beginning I used to think it was brilliant, but then it gave no build up for myself if that makes sense??

"

If they have a problem with it then it's their problem. Not mine.

Exactly what I was about to write - I never cum when on a Fab meet - it isn't what I want, and annoys the hell out of me when men just can't understand that some of us have different needs...

"

» Add a new message to this topic