FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Any/all advice welcome

Any/all advice welcome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arked OP   Man  over a year ago

Trim

Hi all, I hope you can 'help':

I'm lucky enough to be going to my first ever meet/party tomorrow (single male). I've a Cheshire cat grin from excitement and a couple of butterflies from (maybe) the unknown as well....

I'm not too worried about the 'do's & dont's' because I'm sure the organisers will go through those with me.

Obviously certain things such as respecting everybody else goes without saying, But it would be nice if you can give me a few tips from your own experience.

I'm as excited tonight as I ever was as a child going to bed on Christmas Eve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You seem to have it covered with the respect thing, don't forget that you too are entitled to respect and enjoy yourself

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd just say relax, be respectful, be yourself and join in with whatever you feel comfortable with.

And don't drink too much to combat any nerves, if that was ever a possibility.

Have fun!

Trim

Thank you both,

I hope the enjoying myself bit comes naturally, because if not then I'm in the wrong place lol and I've no need to worry about drinking too much for 'the nerves' because I've been teetotal all my life, so no point changing now is there lol. So here goes

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you both,

I hope the enjoying myself bit comes naturally, because if not then I'm in the wrong place lol and I've no need to worry about drinking too much for 'the nerves' because I've been teetotal all my life, so no point changing now is there lol. So here goes "

Is it at a private house or a club?

Trim

"Thank you both,

I hope the enjoying myself bit comes naturally, because if not then I'm in the wrong place lol and I've no need to worry about drinking too much for 'the nerves' because I've been teetotal all my life, so no point changing now is there lol. So here goes

Is it at a private house or a club?"

Hi nicecouple56, it's in a private house, with single ladies, couples and a few single guys.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you both,

Hi nicecouple56, it's in a private house, with single ladies, couples and a few single guys."

well we hope you enjoy it

Trim

"Thank you both,

Hi nicecouple56, it's in a private house, with single ladies, couples and a few single guys.

well we hope you enjoy it "

Thanks and (as much as I can) I know I will , and I hope everyone else there does as well...

I didn't think of it in my last reply but I don't think there are any clubs over here (I'm in Ireland) I definitely don't remember seeing any listed for meets on here that's for sure.

So 9 hours later how did it go?

Trim

"So 9 hours later how did it go? "

Well the short answer is yippeeeee, it certainly won't be my last, yippeeeee

Nice one always good to hear of a guy getting a successful meeting

"Nice one always good to hear of a guy getting a successful meeting "

Trim

"Nice one always good to hear of a guy getting a successful meeting

"

Thanks ohhh the memories mmmmmm, but I would say that it's always good to hear of any/every body getting a successful meeting

» Add a new message to this topic