FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi play - to take the plunge?

Bi play - to take the plunge?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have only ever been with women, but recently been wanting to experiment.

I first liked the idea of playing with a couple and the female asks to watch the male give me head and me returning the favour.

more recently i have been turned on by the thought of just meeting a guy and getting a blow job.

though meeting a guy alone is still a turn on, and will be quite easy to arrange, should i go for it or hold out for the threesome?

can anyone share there first bi/gay experience and offer advise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go for it mate, if you like it cracking if not at least you know. Sure some fella will be happy to help a first timer

I think you should join chameleons with a Monday's membership and then arrange to meet me and my wife. I go as a guy too

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I think you should join chameleons with a Monday's membership and then arrange to meet me and my wife. I go as a guy too "
YOu sexy minx and tease. LOl J x

Dublin and London

"I think you should join chameleons with a Monday's membership and then arrange to meet me and my wife. I go as a guy too "
I love the Christmas pics by the way. J x

Lol. Thank you xx

Dublin and London

"Lol. Thank you xx"
Very welcome. Hope ye have a good Christmas and you are misbehaving yourself. J x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Might be a bit more relaxing with a bi hubby and his wife but I'd say go for it. Yolo and all that....

Pick me! Pick me!

Brighton - even Hove!

"Pick me! Pick me!"

Makes you sound like a satsuma on a market stall.

"Pick me! Pick me!

Makes you sound like a satsuma on a market stall. "

I ain't no satsuma

thanks for the response ppl!

great idea about going to a club! could go on a bi night and find a nice couple. be a lot easier than trying to find one on here!

going to look into clubs now. shame theres none in northampton! bit of a pain.

Is a gay sauna in Luton if your feeling brave lol

Chams isn't all that far. Certainly a lot closer than it is to us!

Their bi day/night is Monday. Single guy membership is restricted and a waiting list for full membership but I understand you can get a Monday only one. Best to actually go down to see them on a Monday to apply. You can do it over the phone but I imagine a guy with a body like yours might be made rather welcome

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Give it a try if you are drawn to it... I love watching guys get their first experience of bi play.

got told about a sauna last week, very tempted, though might be a bit overwhelming! especially as the one i got told about couldn't even have a towel haha.

ooh okay! thanks for the advice! I work mondays, but i suppose i could go straight from work! wouldn't know what to expect or what to do! and haha thanks! its all about the lighting in the photo though!

thanks again for the advise, loving this site for all the naughty/kinkier side to life its teaching me haha. had no idea about most this stuff!

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I was terrified my first time at a sauna, but it's great really - in fact a no towel day is best I think. Nakedness is a great leveller!

My first bi experience was kind of like a mistake . I was always curious . I had arranged to meet a couple of friends for drinks and fun . As the night went on the subject turned to sex and what we would get up to when we got back to their house . We got there and had another drink and I started kissing the lady . I felt her hands rub down my body to my now hard cock and she said we should strip off , who was I to argue . He was sat in the chair opposite watching us . After a few minutes I felt this hand on my cock and it certainly wasn't a womans hand . He started wanking me then sucking my cock . I nearly cum straight away . She pulled away and said to me to carry on and suck his cock in return . I was nervous but soon as I got him in my mouth I went for it . We sucked each other til nearly cummin . That's when she come back and started wanking us both til we cum all over her tits . The start of a relationship that lasted til they moved away

Brighton - even Hove!

"thanks for the response ppl!

great idea about going to a club! could go on a bi night and find a nice couple. be a lot easier than trying to find one on here!

going to look into clubs now. shame theres none in northampton! bit of a pain. "

What about going to jaydees? That's not too far, is it?

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I was with a couple and his cock somehow slipped into my mouth.

I've never looked back since, though I've had sex with a guy other than oral

"I have only ever been with women, but recently been wanting to experiment.

I first liked the idea of playing with a couple and the female asks to watch the male give me head and me returning the favour.

more recently i have been turned on by the thought of just meeting a guy and getting a blow job.

though meeting a guy alone is still a turn on, and will be quite easy to arrange, should i go for it or hold out for the threesome?

can anyone share there first bi/gay experience and offer advise? "

Great body . Shouldn't have much trouble attracting bi men

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Every one's first bi/gay experience will be different as will your first str8 experience...Sex should be uncomplicated,just do it,you don't need anyone's approval.. shall I send you a leaflet? lol or better still message me,meet me and lets fuck! Ax

Or if u wana try bi try a tv ts first best of both

I have seen him make this same post a number of times on old profiles he then deletes. Never seen him meet a guy though.

Wank material?

thanks everyone for there messages. i appreciate your input, I think I will wait and hope to meet a nice couple. i think the best bet will be at a bi night at club. so hopefully will be brave enough!

I have had similar posts on old profiles about trying pegging and meeting a couple with a bi male. but had no luck in finding a couple or a female that I felt comfortable with to try this. perhaps I am mainly at fault for this.

I have left this site previously either simply for a break, starting a relationship, or thinking it wasn't for me. I rejoin as I become single again and have a kinkier side i want to explore that i haven't satisfied, find people can be informative and helpful and will hopefully be ready to take the next step!

But it is not for wank material, I not sure what i would gain from doing that that is not already readily available on peoples profiles or on the web as a whole. and as this post is in relation to trying a blow job from a guy, i have never asked for a photo from a guy other than a face photo.

but thanks again for the advice. the sauna seems like fun, but perhaps for someone more experienced as i feel surrounded by lots of men for my first experience could be daunting (this maybe naive of what saunas are like, if so I apologise). I think a club would be best, and could have a drink to settle my nerves. and having a look there seems to be a couple just over an hours drive.

thanks again (oops sorry for the long post)

» Add a new message to this topic