FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wand.. ( not a spells post )

Wand.. ( not a spells post )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am looking to buy my FB a new as it's packed in. Which is best as there so many to pick.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He bought me a Doxy, its our first one so I have nothing to compare it with and I think its shite, that being said I'm not much of a clit stimulated person anyhow, I have always needed penetration to cum, the doxy is strong as fuck and has my whole body shaking, if that is what turns you on then get one, you wont be disappointed with its ability to shake the fucking house down!

"He bought me a Doxy, its our first one so I have nothing to compare it with and I think its shite, that being said I'm not much of a clit stimulated person anyhow, I have always needed penetration to cum, the doxy is strong as fuck and has my whole body shaking, if that is what turns you on then get one, you wont be disappointed with its ability to shake the fucking

house down!"

Sounds perfect. Yes she loves her clit stimulated. Is the doxy very noise? I will google it in a min. Thank you tho

By *iss SugarWoman  over a year ago

not far from Brighton

I love the lovehoney one.. they do it in white purple or black and have a scroll wheel to control it.. the advantage of buying it from there us that its got a 355 day refund poloicy even if its been used and you get 10% discount via fab x

"He bought me a Doxy, its our first one so I have nothing to compare it with and I think its shite, that being said I'm not much of a clit stimulated person anyhow, I have always needed penetration to cum, the doxy is strong as fuck and has my whole body shaking, if that is what turns you on then get one, you wont be disappointed with its ability to shake the fucking

house down!

Sounds perfect. Yes she loves her clit stimulated. Is the doxy very noise? I will google it in a min. Thank you tho "

Yeah it is a little noisy, but if she like her clit massaged you wont here it over her screams I promise

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Google lilo wand we got one ohhh my lord mind blowing x water proof rechargeable comes nicely packed x lots of different speeds x x we paid 80 for large white one x best money ever spent x

My hubby got me a body wand for Christmas from Ann Summers for £60 and i'm not very impressed

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Doxy by far is a cracker of a wand. Use it with a lot of control though - the highest setting on it, will send you numb and hot if left on too long

[Removed by poster at 27/12/14 13:04:44]

We own a Hitachi, they last forever. (well almost anyway.)

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

can't beat the Lovehoney Deluxe. Had mine over 2 years and it's still going strong!

If I had the money, I'd buy the Lelo wand or possibly a Doxy.

"He bought me a Doxy, its our first one so I have nothing to compare it with and I think its shite, that being said I'm not much of a clit stimulated person anyhow, I have always needed penetration to cum, the doxy is strong as fuck and has my whole body shaking, if that is what turns you on then get one, you wont be disappointed with its ability to shake the fucking house down!"

If you need penetration in conjunction with clit stimulation hun then you might like the rexhargable rampant rabbit - more powerful than the battery one. Xx

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"He bought me a Doxy, its our first one so I have nothing to compare it with and I think its shite, that being said I'm not much of a clit stimulated person anyhow, I have always needed penetration to cum, the doxy is strong as fuck and has my whole body shaking, if that is what turns you on then get one, you wont be disappointed with its ability to shake the fucking house down!

If you need penetration in conjunction with clit stimulation hun then you might like the rexhargable rampant rabbit - more powerful than the battery one. Xx"

OR, she could just use cock!

Wouldn't recommend the doxy at all. Went through three is space of few months and all packed in. Lovehoney wands are good as well as the attachments but lelo wand is fantastic and with it being cordless makes it great for slipping into bag easily for parties, meets etc

Thank u all. Some fantastic info for me. I shall read up on them all and buy 1 later. Thanks again.

» Add a new message to this topic