FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > my profile

my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This seems like the best place to put this, as I am looking for some advice. Well my profile, how does it look/read??

If you had the choice would you fuck or dodge me?

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas, hope you lot have a fucktastic new year. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

'Don't want nothing up my bum'! Double negative which means you want something up your bum!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No point in asking as i have asked an no one responds

Well I can't say I want a double negative either

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

be yourself, some will fuck you some will dodge you...change yr profile cos others advise you,then others will fuck you and others will dodge you...

ask yourself, 'would you fuck or dodge' if you read yr own profile?

By *ovepieceMan  over a year ago

Borth

"'Don't want nothing up my bum'! Double negative which means you want something up your bum! "

Chuckling away, I am!

Certainly seen worse text wise (ignoring the double negative!). Pics are a bit pooh tho. All selfies....can you get someone else to take a few? Torso/nice tight boxers etc....these seem to be popular with the ladies.

Good luck dude. At first glance you at least seem genuine!

"Certainly seen worse text wise (ignoring the double negative!). Pics are a bit pooh tho. All selfies....can you get someone else to take a few? Torso/nice tight boxers etc....these seem to be popular with the ladies.

Good luck dude. At first glance you at least seem genuine!"

Thanks mate, I will definitely have this double negative looked at. I can't really have anyone take pics for me, no one to do it, not until my first meet anyway (hopefully)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Well, firstly welcome to fab, secondly, I'd dodge, thirdly I'd add in a bit more about what you can offer a lady and fourthly, I'd take a wider variety of photos, and make sure there's no naff plastic boxes and ironing board in the background.

Not keen on the hand down the tracky bottoms pic.

Reminds me of my old man when he was absent mindedly watching football on the telly.

"Not keen on the hand down the tracky bottoms pic.

Reminds me of my old man when he was absent mindedly watching football on the telly."

This made me laugh, not sure if that is the thought I was hoping to conjur up lol.

"Well, firstly welcome to fab, secondly, I'd dodge, thirdly I'd add in a bit more about what you can offer a lady and fourthly, I'd take a wider variety of photos, and make sure there's no naff plastic boxes and ironing board in the background. "

Thank you for the advice and also the welcoming, makes me feel at home. About the pics, looking around my room now I can see that taking pics with a healthy background is going to be difficult lol.

» Add a new message to this topic