FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > HELP

HELP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please can someone give me some advice about starting a thread about starting a thread asking for help about starting a thread?

I feel im missing out on the seeking advice front, why should everyone else receive free advice and not me?

Perhaps within the asking for help to start a asking for help thread people may be able to provide some negative points about starting a thread asking for help about starting a thread.

Think thats all clear and self explanatory

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/12/14 13:17:09]

Begin with a thread title. 'help' is always a good starter for ten

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

then all you need to do is find some one that has started a thread about starting a thread they should then be able to give you all the info you need to start your thread on help starting a thread but if there is no one after this may be you will be able to help other start a tread on starting a thread to help start a thread think that should just about cover it lol xxxxxx

"Begin with a thread title. 'help' is always a good starter for ten "

Ah but was the help title correct should i have just had a capital letter at the start and then lower case or should i leave capitals with an exclamation mark?

Life is full of unanswered questions x

And don't forget to ignore every bit of advice given. That's Fab' law

!!

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Begin with a thread title. 'help' is always a good starter for ten

Ah but was the help title correct should i have just had a capital letter at the start and then lower case or should i leave capitals with an exclamation mark?

Life is full of unanswered questions x"

"Even though there are no ways of knowing for sure, there are ways of knowing for pretty sure

"then all you need to do is find some one that has started a thread about starting a thread they should then be able to give you all the info you need to start your thread on help starting a thread but if there is no one after this may be you will be able to help other start a tread on starting a thread to help start a thread think that should just about cover it lol xxxxxx"

Do you think someone has ever started a thread about starting a thread, thread do you think anyone has ever even thought about starting a thread about starting a thread, thread and what happens if partway through them asking for advice about starting a thread about starting a thread asking for advice about starting a thread do you think it may just be confusing about asking for advice about asking for advice about starting a thread about starting a thread about asking for advice.

Think im getting there

Chester-ish

[Removed by poster at 30/12/14 13:34:18]

Fond someone to argue with on the thread too. Although that shouldn't be too difficult. If you had tried looking through the forums before asking for advice about asking for advice about starting a thread about starting a thread on asking advice about starting a thread then you could have saved us all time.

Chester-ish

"then all you need to do is find some one that has started a thread about starting a thread they should then be able to give you all the info you need to start your thread on help starting a thread but if there is no one after this may be you will be able to help other start a tread on starting a thread to help start a thread think that should just about cover it lol xxxxxx

Do you think someone has ever started a thread about starting a thread, thread do you think anyone has ever even thought about starting a thread about starting a thread, thread and what happens if partway through them asking for advice about starting a thread about starting a thread asking for advice about starting a thread do you think it may just be confusing about asking for advice about asking for advice about starting a thread about starting a thread about asking for advice.

Think im getting there "

nahhhhhhhhhhhhh that's all plain as day lol xxxx

Just start the thread already, thinking about starting a thread about starting the thread is making me wanna think about starting another thread and usurping your thread about thinking about starting a thread and oh no my heads now hurting

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Planning is the key.

"Fond someone to argue with on the thread too. Although that shouldn't be too difficult. If you had tried looking through the forums before asking for advice about asking for advice about starting a thread about starting a thread on asking advice about starting a thread then you could have saved us all time. "

Ah funnily enough that was going to be my next thread, i was going to start one about people who complain about people who start a thread about starting a thread about asking advice from people thinking about starting a thread about starting a thread asking for advice some people are never happy

"Fond someone to argue with on the thread too. Although that shouldn't be too difficult. If you had tried looking through the forums before asking for advice about asking for advice about starting a thread about starting a thread on asking advice about starting a thread then you could have saved us all time.

Ah funnily enough that was going to be my next thread, i was going to start one about people who complain about people who start a thread about starting a thread about asking advice from people thinking about starting a thread about starting a thread asking for advice some people are never happy "

Typical

So its my fault now? I didn't force you to start a thread about asking for advice about starting a thread looking for advice on getting advice on starting a thread... oh hold on. Lost my thread there.

I need to start a thread about keeping your thread halfway through a thread about getting advice on starting a thread about getting advice on....

No. Lost it completely.

"Please can someone give me some advice about starting a thread about starting a thread asking for help about starting a thread?

I feel im missing out on the seeking advice front, why should everyone else receive free advice and not me?

Perhaps within the asking for help to start a asking for help thread people may be able to provide some negative points about starting a thread asking for help about starting a thread.

Think thats all clear and self explanatory "

I feel dizzy after reading that

"Fond someone to argue with on the thread too. Although that shouldn't be too difficult. If you had tried looking through the forums before asking for advice about asking for advice about starting a thread about starting a thread on asking advice about starting a thread then you could have saved us all time.

Ah funnily enough that was going to be my next thread, i was going to start one about people who complain about people who start a thread about starting a thread about asking advice from people thinking about starting a thread about starting a thread asking for advice some people are never happy

Typical

So its my fault now? I didn't force you to start a thread about asking for advice about starting a thread looking for advice on getting advice on starting a thread... oh hold on. Lost my thread there.

I need to start a thread about keeping your thread halfway through a thread about getting advice on starting a thread about getting advice on....

No. Lost it completely. "

Perhaps together we could start a thread about starting a thread about starting a thread asking for advice on how to not lose track whilst writing a thread about asking for help about writing a thread about writing a thread which is asking for help about writing a thread about writing a thread just asking for help. Dont think it would be too difficult do you?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"And don't forget to ignore every bit of advice given. That's Fab' law "

And then post a week later asking the same question

Whatever you do, don't overthink it... Do not correct any spelling - do you as much txt spk as poss....

Oooh, make sure you ask all the usual questions - nothing new or original, pls....

And... sit back, watch the advice pour in - and ignore it.

Simples.....

By *ovepieceMan  over a year ago

Borth

Yawn! Yet another post asking for advice about starting a thread about starting a thread asking for help about starting a thread.

» Add a new message to this topic