FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > real trouble getting meets or replys

real trouble getting meets or replys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, ive been on here a while but am really struggling to get meets. I always reas profiles and send pics and a thoughtful message not just wua or somthing stupid can any one help ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I could pass on the secrets of the lexicon, however you would have to reward me well.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'm picking up on a theme.... Ladies never seem to post these type of threads.. Yep sex change fella..

Loads of advice threads knocking about

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"And don't forget to ignore every bit of advice given. That's Fab' law "

And then post a week later asking the same question

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hey guys, ive been on here a while but am really struggling to get meets. I always reas profiles and send pics and a thoughtful message not just wua or somthing stupid can any one help ? "

Put as much effort into your profile as you do your athletic professionalism - do you ever run a race with a shoe lace undone? No? Why? Because you check before you run because you know it makes all the difference. As does having a good profile. You could easily improve yours but it reads as if you thought 'that'll do'. If that's your best effort for a profile then leave it as it is. If you think it needs improvement, then take some pride and change it. It's your profile, so only you know what you're like.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

""And don't forget to ignore every bit of advice given. That's Fab' law "

And then post a week later asking the same question "

and then post again slagging all the women on site as time wasters and go UNLOS.

For ffffffsake is there a fffing queue of guys waiting to post these boring help me threads they are appearing about every 5 minutes lately.

The answer is simple just search for need advice or profile help and you will have enough reading to last you from now to eternity and you wont have enough time to post another message

And breath ahhhhh

"Hey guys, ive been on here a while but am really struggling to get meets. I always reas profiles and send pics and a thoughtful message not just wua or somthing stupid can any one help ? "

Check your spelling

Might have something to do with it!!!!

"For ffffffsake is there a fffing queue of guys waiting to post these boring help me threads they are appearing about every 5 minutes lately.

The answer is simple just search for need advice or profile help and you will have enough reading to last you from now to eternity and you wont have enough time to post another message

And breath ahhhhh "

and in two weeks time it will get worse. Just wait for the influx of newbies joining tonight, bombarding any female/couple within a 100 mile radius, realising they are not knee deep in pussy and discovering the forum. Filters on!!

By *ornysxcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Maldon

"For ffffffsake is there a fffing queue of guys waiting to post these boring help me threads they are appearing about every 5 minutes lately.

And breath ahhhhh "

Your a man in a sea of men most hotter stronger more hansom and better spoken than yourself

Who are the lady's going to pick the hobo looking bearded tw#t in the corner or some funny gawjs hot dude enough said lol

Ps I'm the hobo looking bearded tw#t hahaha good luck dude

same here - we know how you feel..

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Your stats say you are 5 foot 7 but your profile text says 5 foot 10 - believe me, height is a big consideration for ladies

Profile could do with tidying up - spelling, grammar, punctuation etc....

Nice six pack tho!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

If I knew what sort of messages ladies want to receive - I'd be more successful too.

"Your stats say you are 5 foot 7 but your profile text says 5 foot 10 - believe me, height is a big consideration for ladies

Nice six pack tho! "

Also says member for 7 months. Last verified 9 months ago....by someone in a different country....all smacks of much strangeness!

It's so simple really get your character across and don't expect what would nt happen in life away from fab

"Your stats say you are 5 foot 7 but your profile text says 5 foot 10 - believe me, height is a big consideration for ladies

Nice six pack tho!

Also says member for 7 months. Last verified 9 months ago....by someone in a different country....all smacks of much strangeness!"

Or could just be an error on the site?

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Your profile is long & could do with seperating into paragraphs.

You may be the best thing since sliced bread, but you only have 3 average photos, which aren't even the right way up, if you can't be bothered to show yourself in the best way, then you aren't doing yourself any favours. You might think we're nit picking but there are so many single men on here you have to stand out from the crowd!! Fab is the same as in real life the more effort you put in the more you'll get out.

since i became a tv/cd I'm getting loads of sex!

Make your profile more appealing but in reality you can't make people what to meet you if they don't want to.

Or maby I get to travel with my job.

and then post again slagging all the women on site as time wasters and go UNLOS."

Stuff like this makes me laugh, if im not correct is this for help and advice? Please tell me when I have ever put women down on here, or when am I going too. I am so supprized at how you can judge and know me without even meeting or talking to me.

Thankyou

and then post again slagging all the women on site as time wasters and go UNLOS.

Stuff like this makes me laugh, if im not correct is this for help and advice? Please tell me when I have ever put women down on here, or when am I going too. I am so supprized at how you can judge and know me without even meeting or talking to me. "

They're just having a laugh, that's all.

Nice six pack tho!

Or maby if u read the profile you would see that it clearly states I travil around the uk.

Also says member for 7 months. Last verified 9 months ago....by someone in a different country....all smacks of much strangeness!"

Hey guys have a look at the profile now and let me know if it is any better

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Yes it's easier to read, but the photo's still need work, it's not difficult to at least have them the right way up lol!!

Stuff like this makes me laugh, if im not correct is this for help and advice? Please tell me when I have ever put women down on here, or when am I going too. I am so supprized at how you can judge and know me without even meeting or talking to me. "

Not a direct dig at you OP(if it was you would know) but when you have been here a while you see these threads over and over and over again hence the very tongue in cheek post. If you are after advice be more positive and grow a much thicker skin.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Stuff like this makes me laugh, if im not correct is this for help and advice? Please tell me when I have ever put women down on here, or when am I going too. I am so supprized at how you can judge and know me without even meeting or talking to me.

Not a direct dig at you OP(if it was you would know) but when you have been here a while you see these threads over and over and over again hence the very tongue in cheek post. If you are after advice be more positive and grow a much thicker skin. "

And dont forget theres a search box on the left you can use before you post..connie xx happy new year

» Add a new message to this topic