FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Would really like some feedback on my profile if any of you could spare a minute to make suggestions. Just the usual ways too improve and so forth.

Thanks in advance xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Learn basic punctuation - lot's of people don't bother, but loads of people DO use bad punctuation, spelling or grammar as a filter.

Choose whether you are young/mature/professional.

Few people look for a meet here because it's "convenient", so drop that.

Your boundaries are "not too limited"? If you've got boundaries, state 'em now my friend, or be prepared not to scream when hubby pops your cock into his mouth as you concentrate on Mrs Swinger.

Your photo's can't be used for ANY purpose? Can Mr Swinger show them to Mrs Swinger? - Delete that bit, nobody is going to publish your pics where your mam will see them.

Other than that, it's not bad - certainly a cut above 99% of other single guys already. Add to it a little at a time, try not to come across as a twat and you should do just fine.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Learn basic punctuation - lot's of people don't bother"

I can't resist posting, but am going to assume it was deliberate.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try and write something that actually makes you stand out among the other 6000 single males on here.

Looking for fun? Great, go to Alton Towers. Every time I read that, what I see is "I don't really know what I want or like".

Remove that silly last line. Most people with any sense whatsoever on here loathe those silly disclaimers that are worth exactly zero.

Face pic'd be good but, of course, that's your prerogative.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all

Will remove last line, had it when joined as seen so many others with something of similar effect.

Face pic is in private as still bit cautious about leaving it public.

Re: my first line, is young/mature/prof a problem? Because I'm young but don't want people to be put off and try and show that by the fact others consider me mature for my age and that I work in a professional enviroment?

Will certainly try and do something with it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keen? errr and this paragraph should be a closing. Introduce who you are and what you are about first, people have to desire you you know. What are your best qualities, what are you good at, what do you enjoy?

good luck with it x

» Add a new message to this topic