FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > to be absolutely clear!

to be absolutely clear!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i want everyone to know that geaiElla is currentely just Grai, though the profile is that of a couple i am going to continue using it as a single guy, due to Ella and I not being a couple for the foreseeable future.

My reasoning is simple this profile is validated and while its cheating to carry on using couple validations as a single guy if you look they are social validations.

I have no intent of using this a sneaky way to get past the no single guy thing on peoples profiles or to trick people into thinking Ella is still around for meets, and have no intent of trying to arrange meets (fat chance of that anyway) i just want to simply and easily put posts and responses on the forums should i so choose.

Fair warning i think

Grai (just Grai no Ella)

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think thats fair enough subject to your profile blurb being changed.

Hopefully you will work it out

Problem with that is that you can now circumvent those people with single male blocks on their profiles.... as in effect thats what you are now... a single male.

You should set up a new single guy profile and maybe link to this one and explain the situation so people can at least see the verifications on this one until you get your own on the single profile.

Steve

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Problem with that is that you can now circumvent those people with single male blocks on their profiles.... as in effect thats what you are now... a single male.

You should set up a new single guy profile and maybe link to this one and explain the situation so people can at least see the verifications on this one until you get your own on the single profile.

Steve"

Good idea

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Someone from admin or the world of Mods will soon do it for him if he doesnt do it himself.

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

pay for an upgrade and you can change yer user name simple

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

oh i forgot also update your profile it still reads as a couple

i did say that i'm not going to use it circumvent the single guy blocks, after all that defeats the point of this post and until the new profile gets at least one validation i cant post on the forums should i so choose, besides some people are getting to know me on this profile so until i no for sure i am undoubtably a single male permantly i'm going to use this one

Forum Mod

I agree with Steve

Why can't you ask one of the people who verified you as a couple to give you a verification on your single profile?

Why not send a message to the admins and ask they to change your profile to a single male.

When I joined here I somehow ended up with a couples profile. I sent them a message and hew presto sorted.

"i did say that i'm not going to use it circumvent the single guy blocks, after all that defeats the point of this post and until the new profile gets at least one validation i cant post on the forums should i so choose, besides some people are getting to know me on this profile so until i no for sure i am undoubtably a single male permantly i'm going to use this one"

But people can only see this thread whilst it is at the top of the list. Once it stops being added to, it vanishes off the board.

You're now a single guy so you really do need to do as has been suggested - start a new profile as a single guy ...

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

You can change a couple profile to a single guy one yourself.

Go on mate, prove you're genuine, change it.

Go on.

Why not hide your profile till you sort things out? That way you can continue to post on the forums....if it turns out the break up is permanent get yourself a single man profile.

ok i changed the profile to single but it still shows as a couple well it did, and i cant make a new account till i close this one as its one account per email address

besides i dont need i am genuine, i think that i am telling people is enough, besides even as a couple we only got about one email a week from people we werent chatting too so it wont change much

You can't change profile types yourself, has to be admin..... and it seems that they have done just that, your on a male account now.

If you wish, you can change the username through site supporter.

If there is a reconciliation, then ask admin and they will change back to a couple.

This is all for your benifit as well as others, if people see a man on a couples profile alarm bells start to ring and people stay clear. By next week this forum post would be long gone and forgotten.

Good luck

Steve

thats a bloody liberty! they didnt even tell me, ok if they had asked i would have said yes but what if we got back together and didnt notice grrrrrrr

"thats a bloody liberty! they didnt even tell me, ok if they had asked i would have said yes but what if we got back together and didnt notice grrrrrrr "

It's not a liberty - it's the site rules ... A single male cannot use a couples profile ..................................... and by the way, it was us who reported your profile

oh right well it would of been nice to find out by something other than a post in a forum surely even a simple automated message, after all i had changed the profile to indicate she wasnt around and had started to make a single guy profile.

keeping this one for her to contact the people we had chatted with if she wanted.

now if she does log on she going to think oh well he has changed the profile to a single guy he obviously doesnt want me back

thanks

Forum Mod

At the moment you're a single man NOT part of a couple

If you become a couple again than you can start up a new profile as a couple

I don't see a problem

Personally if it was me I would have not been on here all day talking about a break up and how I was using the couples profile as a single man I would be sorting my personal life out and possibly trying to get my partner back

Forum Mod

Oh and your profile is confusing,its part single and part couple when I just looked at it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You can change a couple profile to a single guy one yourself.

Go on mate, prove you're genuine, change it.

Go on."

You can't, only Admin can do it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"oh right well it would of been nice to find out by something other than a post in a forum surely even a simple automated message, after all i had changed the profile to indicate she wasnt around and had started to make a single guy profile.

keeping this one for her to contact the people we had chatted with if she wanted.

now if she does log on she going to think oh well he has changed the profile to a single guy he obviously doesnt want me back

thanks"

I don't know why you are complaining, you said in your previous post that you tried changing it yourself, so you must have wanted to change it or am I missing something?

You had to get it changed or make a new one, it is site rules.

"At the moment you're a single man NOT part of a couple

I don't see a problem

Personally if it was me I would have not been on here all day talking about a break up and how I was using the couples profile as a single man I would be sorting my personal life out and possibly trying to get my partner back"

thanks for your consideration i never thought of that, never occured to talk all day by text and phone her till my credit ran out,did the fact that i was saying i was using this profile not indicate that i was perhaps trying to get her back, or perhaps the text on my pro saying that?

funny how people are happy to make other peoples decisions for them

Forum Mod

"At the moment you're a single man NOT part of a couple

I don't see a problem

Personally if it was me I would have not been on here all day talking about a break up and how I was using the couples profile as a single man I would be sorting my personal life out and possibly trying to get my partner back

thanks for your consideration i never thought of that, never occured to talk all day by text and phone her till my credit ran out,did the fact that i was saying i was using this profile not indicate that i was perhaps trying to get her back, or perhaps the text on my pro saying that?

funny how people are happy to make other peoples decisions for them"

No it tell me that you're on a swinging site using a couples profile as a single man and wanted to know how to change your profile to that of a single man

hope it works out for you

But the site rules are the site rules ..... it's hard lines that you and the gal have split up and all that jazz but at the end of the day when all is boiled down, you are a single guy by your own admission, so what do you suggest .....??

Should the site owners allow you to continue using a couples profile when you are single because you are 'trying to get her back' ? Or should the site owners apply the rules fair and square across the board and set your profile to a single guy ?

If you'd wanted some time to sort things out, you could have hid your couple profile untill you were sorted one way or another .....

Credit is due to you for being up front and honest about your situation, but in this instance it has worked against you in one respect.

Life can sometimes be a bitch

Indeedy.

To be fair the rules are the rules and your topic here would have drifted down the board and not been visible.

Good luck for the future with it.

once again life proves that honesty is NOT the best poilcy so as not to be repoorted as a fake i tell be people that i am temporarily using a profile i am entitled to use, after all i am Grai, but am not currently with Ella- the result the profile gets changed all in less than a day, nobody asks me if i intend to use this for my own personal use long term or check the profile which clearly says TEMPORARILY single in the title, now some of the more observant among you may remember a post Ella put up saying she is going to peru to work shortly perhaps that is the cause of the singleness?

it's simple this is someone choosing to make assumptions from a small peice of information, without asking or being sure or considering the ramifications of what they are doing

yes i did change the profile to single on personal details but simply to see if it could be done after all if i can do it then i can change it back but if i cant it can be assumed by her that i have changed and all my talk today trying to get her back is undone by somebody else and their assumptions

so the lesson for today do not be honest at best it gets you nothing at worst it getd you a stab in the back from someone who has no idea what they are doing jsut saying in a mantra RULES ARE RULES

its not as if there aren't hundreds of guys on here claiming to be a couple when they arent or single girls who clearly state on there profile they are part of a couple.

do they get there profile changed for using two profiles?

no because its one rule for single guys and another rule for girls

or does nobody read threads commenting on that?

another thought while i am ranting about it what about the guys who state they are married but play as single guys do they get there profile changed to couple?

after all rules are rules

Forum Mod

I think you need to address admin directly by using the contact button at the bottom of the page

This is just going round in circles now

Forum Mod

O o O oo

For gods sake, you can't blame the site if your EX girlfiend gets the hump about the profile and you don't tell her what really happened or did a radical thing and showed her this thread.

You are now single, you have a single profile. End of.