FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > magic powder

magic powder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay, so I've decided to get back into the swing of things, and want to get rid of my hairy balls. Not completely you understand, I am quite attached to them, and the women I've met in the past were quite fond of them too.

No, I'm talking about getting them smooth, and maybe do a spot of manscaping too.

I've purchased some magic powder as I've heard its the best thing for hair removal. Read the instructions, but I just wondered if anyone has any pro tips before I go diving in?

Also, what are lady's thoughts on the pubic area? I don't think I'm into getting rid of all my pubes as I feel strange being completely hairless.

Do you women like any particular styles?

Would appreciate your input.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Okay, so I've decided to get back into the swing of things, and want to get rid of my hairy balls. Not completely you understand, I am quite attached to them, and the women I've met in the past were quite fond of them too.

No, I'm talking about getting them smooth, and maybe do a spot of manscaping too.

I've purchased some magic powder as I've heard its the best thing for hair removal. Read the instructions, but I just wondered if anyone has any pro tips before I go diving in?

Also, what are lady's thoughts on the pubic area? I don't think I'm into getting rid of all my pubes as I feel strange being completely hairless.

"

Not for me I'm afraid I like my men to look like men not little boys

To mix the power use a small jar or container something with a lid. Put the power and water in container and shake it vigorously. I find its the only way to get the power to mix in with the water.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Just trim.....

Greater London

"Okay, so I've decided to get back into the swing of things, and want to get rid of my hairy balls. Not completely you understand, I am quite attached to them, and the women I've met in the past were quite fond of them too.

Not for me I'm afraid I like my men to look like men not little boys "

Hairy but trimmed is so much nicer than the pre pubescent look.

"

Not for me I'm afraid I like my men to look like men not little boys "

Yeah, exactly. Makes me feel really odd when I'm completely shaved all round there. Tried it once just to see what its like. Not my thing.

But do wanna have smooth balls, as I hear lady's prefer paying more attention to em that way.

And I do trim my pubes above my cock, but I'm thinking maybe styled more.

What do you reackon to a landing strip on a guy? Or a big arrow maybe?

Greater London

Noooooo......

I'm gonna have to google this magic powder, never heard of it! I've always used boots own brand intimate hair removal, I've found that to be the most sensitive.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I just use a razor to have smooth balls and trim my pubes. Completely hairless looks a bit odd.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

Shave the balls, trim the rest with clippers.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Run a hot bath, tip the whole tin of magic powder in and stir with a big stick.

Wait two minutes twelve seconds then jump in. You'll come out as smooth as a baby's bum

I like to be trimmed and cock and base completely shaved. Tried the whole shaven thing before and every time I went to the toilet I kept looking down at what looked like the last chicken in sainsbury s!

Every time I see a thread about this stuff I feel I must tell people to be very careful.

Test an area first.

I just used it without testing and suffered actual burns. It was like using battery acid on me!

By *laytime 100Couple  over a year ago

"Every time I see a thread about this stuff I feel I must tell people to be very careful.

Test an area first.

I just used it without testing and suffered actual burns. It was like using battery acid on me! "

Same warning from me (Mr), although I did test a bit first it still left a very bad burn (bad enough to stop play for a week)

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Magic powder works well for me but you have to mix it to a thick paste and don't rub it in too much. I stinks though....much worse than veet

Mrs Dirty

"

Well Ive done it a few times

forget the powder and use a Gillete with the vibrating action, use it dry and so far no nicks, no problems and ..all smooth. Plus the newer version of the razor comes with an inbuilt trimmer for hedge trimming or manscaping

xxxc

love to hold smooth balls - nicer to lick and suck too Sx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

magic powder is ok, but it's a ballache to mix (scuse the pun )

I only put magic powder in a container to mix it. It leaked and burnt my hands x God only knows what it would of done elsewhere !!! Be careful with it x

Oh dear, luckily I haven't tried it yet.

I'll be sure to do a test area first as it sounds like some people can be very sensitive to it.

"Oh dear, luckily I haven't tried it yet.

I'll be sure to do a test area first as it sounds like some people can be very sensitive to it.

"

Personally, I wouldn't even consider suggesting anyone even tried this stuff after my experience. I'd just bin it and buy a razor.

I've tried with my razor in the past and to be honest, not had great results. Missed hairs, nicks on my tackle

Left me a bit traumatised.

Used to think I prefered the hairy look but having met a few guys who have been trimmed/hairless I've found that I actually prefer a gym to be trimmed kinda best of both worlds without the stray pube stuck in ur throat

Should say guy not gym

Yeah, personally I prefer my balls and bum hairless, but pubes above my cock trimmed. But don't like no hair at all just cus it makes me feel / look weird lol

» Add a new message to this topic