FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > sex in stoke

sex in stoke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a frequent visitor to Stoke-on-Trent. I'd love to meet sexy ladies and couples, perhaps at my hotel. I'd also like to know if there are any mid-week adult parties - when I search I end with Atlantis which is weekends only. Also interested in dogging locations with my occasional fuck-buddy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you find anything happening in Stoke on Trent let us know, it seems to be a dessert for swinging lol.

"If you find anything happening in Stoke on Trent let us know, it seems to be a dessert for swinging lol."

aint that the truth lol

"If you find anything happening in Stoke on Trent let us know, it seems to be a dessert for swinging lol."

You mean like a nice ice cream?

Sorry couldn't resist.

stoke is a wilderness for swinging or anything in general,a total wasteland for anything exciting.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

From looking at the profiles on this site - Hull seems to be the den if perversion

On one of the other sites we go to.. it is actually the town closest to us.. however that is our vanilla friends site

I can think of a couple of places where dogging could happen in the area although how right I'd be is another matter all together.

It also might be best to invite dogging site into by PM as stating it on a relatively public forum could lead to the info ending up in the wrong hands.

"If you find anything happening in Stoke on Trent let us know, it seems to be a dessert for swinging lol.

You mean like a nice ice cream?

Sorry couldn't resist.

"

I asked for that one didn't I lol, but I was probably not far off because it seems to be all Vanilla here

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

Problem with Stoke is it's a quick journey up or Down the M6 to places like Manchester and Birmingham, places with much larger swinging communities.

We come from very close to stoke but have only ever met a couple of people from there, this is mainly due to us not liking playing on our own backdoor, but always open to suggestions!

» Add a new message to this topic