FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Stood up

Stood up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So everyone goes on about single males being bad . I travelled over an hour to meet a female and she gave me a fake address . Annoyed to say the least has anyone else had this and is there a way of reporting them for being fake ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Yes on their profile you can click report and let admin know what happened

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What a horrible thing to happen. You can report the profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report and let fab sort it out. x

Definitely report. These profiles are sometimes just a sad (gay?) man.....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Hope the next meet you arrange works out ok

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Awesome thanks guys . And people say single males are bad hey !?!?

With u on that... The bitch got me to buy a bus ticket to her county next thing she stsrts calling me names out of nowhere

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

There's some hideous people out there,that's just plain nasty!

That's why I don't travel more than 2 miles usually as you can get home on foot lol.

Don't let one bad experience knock you. There are a lot of decent people on here

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"With u on that... The bitch got me to buy a bus ticket to her county next thing she stsrts calling me names out of nowhere"

Steady!

"That's why I don't travel more than 2 miles usually as you can get home on foot lol."

You crack me up shag, two miles radius

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"There's some hideous people out there,that's just plain nasty!"

"That's why I don't travel more than 2 miles usually as you can get home on foot lol.

You crack me up shag, two miles radius "

Thanks and yes, cos I wanna be home before big brother you know lol.

To get to the thread point though, it's sad that people do these things - chin up and maybe next time just take a bit caution and get more proof of who they are etc. Can happen to anyone though probably.

Scumbags no need for it at all

"That's why I don't travel more than 2 miles usually as you can get home on foot lol.

You crack me up shag, two miles radius Thanks and yes, cos I wanna be home before big brother you know lol."

You know what you like ST

You crack me up shag, two miles radius Thanks and yes, cos I wanna be home before big brother you know lol.

You know what you like ST "

Thanks classy and yes I do, its the best way

You crack me up shag, two miles radius "

Have you tried walking more than two miles with a hard on and aching balls lol.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"With u on that... The bitch got me to buy a bus ticket to her county next thing she stsrts calling me names out of nowhere"

Bullet and dodged spring to mind!

OP - sadly it happens. All you can try to do is minimise the odds by using common sense and doing as much homework as you can - phone call, web chat etc.

In an ideal world it wouldn't happen. But Fab is often like the real world - far from ideal.

Better luck next time!

A

You crack me up shag, two miles radius

Have you tried walking more than two miles with a hard on and aching balls lol. "

no I have never tried to walk more than 2 miles with a hardon, maibe 1mile with one lol

"So everyone goes on about single males being bad . I travelled over an hour to meet a female and she gave me a fake address . Annoyed to say the least has anyone else had this and is there a way of reporting them for being fake ? "

Maybe have coffee socials with people before arranging the proper meet. Don't be too disheartened cos it was probably a guy that enjoyed the build up and the talking and then couldn't go any further hence the fake address!

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Awesome thanks guys . And people say single males are bad hey !?!? "

This probably was a single male tbh

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"That's why I don't travel more than 2 miles usually as you can get home on foot lol."

Now I understand why you always say there's no women in your area

Now I understand why you always say there's no women in your area "

I know as I am not in a hurry to get a meet lol

"So everyone goes on about single males being bad . I travelled over an hour to meet a female and she gave me a fake address . Annoyed to say the least has anyone else had this and is there a way of reporting them for being fake ? "

As a single male swinger you should expect such as it's just a typical day-in-day out real life scenario and above all keep in mind that not everyone has got a honest bone in their body .Never surprised it's coming from the opposite sex after all the fussy bells.

Hope you get a more matured mind for your meet and keep that behind you.

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

we had this done to us

turned up at the address to find it was an empty house, it wasn't until i turned round to walk away from he front door and noticed a guy looking out the window from the house across the road,

on the drive back home i said to the wife i wonder if it was him that set us up and we court him looking out the window to see what we looked like

yes some sad f,,,s around

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"we had this done to us

turned up at the address to find it was an empty house, it wasn't until i turned round to walk away from he front door and noticed a guy looking out the window from the house across the road,

on the drive back home i said to the wife i wonder if it was him that set us up and we court him looking out the window to see what we looked like

yes some sad f,,,s around"

Yes they must get some sick pleasure out of it

Something I think we've all had if you've been on here a while be it got somewhere you arranged to meet and found out you've been blocked or plain ignored, profile has disappeared or even gotten abuse all you can do is report and take it on the chin. Very annoying though time wasters and fakes spoil it for people who are genuine

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

The only time this happened to me was a lesson....I now only go to meets where I have a contact number or where my brain says that it is a genuine meets and not my cock.

It is unlikely that I would travel too far for a first meet unless i was going to a club. That way if the meet doesn't show, I can still enjoy the benefits of the surroundings.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Caveat emptor

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I have been led along the garden path by fakes: men pretending to be women. Absolutely vile nasty individuals. Now I always insist on the phone call to make sure that it is a woman on the other end before I set up any kind of meet.

no need to call someone a bitch

single men can do it single women can do it so can couples..

take it a lesson learnt. verify them by cam speak to them on the phone x

By *ustin666666Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Should be a part on FAB to name and shame them.

"Should be a part on FAB to name and shame them."

we only have one side of the story here remember

"With u on that... The bitch got me to buy a bus ticket to her county next thing she stsrts calling me names out of nowhere

no need to call someone a bitch"

Id rather be called a bitch than what she called me

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"With u on that... The bitch got me to buy a bus ticket to her county next thing she stsrts calling me names out of nowhere

no need to call someone a bitch

Id rather be called a bitch than what she called me "

But by calling her a bitch it does not improve your case. Just report it to admin and leave it at that. If she does it to others to she will soon be sorted out.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. It happens on occasions but we should all do a proper screening to prevent it ?. I never meet unless we have chatted on the phone and I also ensure that everything in their conversation stacks up. Learnt my lesson the hard way some years ago and have not experienced any problems since . I always assume text messages and emails are from males even if pictures are included.

"So everyone goes on about single males being bad . I travelled over an hour to meet a female and she gave me a fake address . Annoyed to say the least has anyone else had this and is there a way of reporting them for being fake ? . It happens on occasions but we should all do a proper screening to prevent it ?. I never meet unless we have chatted on the phone and I also ensure that everything in their conversation stacks up. Learnt my lesson the hard way some years ago and have not experienced any problems since . I always assume text messages and emails are from males even if pictures are included. "

Just because people dont chat on the phone or cam doesn't mean they are fake tho. I dont do either and never will.

Widnes

This has not happened to me yet but I'm sure it will and when it does I'm sure I'll feel pretty pissed of about it. However I already know what I'll do. I'll report it to admin, say to myself "I've lost nothing but time", and move on.

Definitely would not start a thread on it. What's the point?

"So everyone goes on about single males being bad . I travelled over an hour to meet a female and she gave me a fake address . Annoyed to say the least has anyone else had this and is there a way of reporting them for being fake ? . It happens on occasions but we should all do a proper screening to prevent it ?. I never meet unless we have chatted on the phone and I also ensure that everything in their conversation stacks up. Learnt my lesson the hard way some years ago and have not experienced any problems since . I always assume text messages and emails are from males even if pictures are included.

Just because people dont chat on the phone or cam doesn't mean they are fake tho. I dont do either and never will."

snap I don't either and no ones had a problem with it . Op hope its not too long before you have s great meet

Widnes

"So everyone goes on about single males being bad . I travelled over an hour to meet a female and she gave me a fake address . Annoyed to say the least has anyone else had this and is there a way of reporting them for being fake ? . It happens on occasions but we should all do a proper screening to prevent it ?. I never meet unless we have chatted on the phone and I also ensure that everything in their conversation stacks up. Learnt my lesson the hard way some years ago and have not experienced any problems since . I always assume text messages and emails are from males even if pictures are included.

Just because people dont chat on the phone or cam doesn't mean they are fake tho. I dont do either and never will.snap I don't either and no ones had a problem with it . Op hope its not too long before you have s great meet "

Yet but both you and CellesterFem have such great sexy arses you can probably get away with anything you want!!

yes had a lady in SW, chatted and then when it came to the nitty gritty, backed out at last minute. Call single blokes bad, they don't know half of it.

By *ngel_38Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

Get over it no one died

Just because people dont chat on the phone or cam doesn't mean they are fake tho. I dont do either and never will.snap I don't either and no ones had a problem with it . Op hope its not too long before you have s great meet

Yet but both you and CellesterFem have such great sexy arses you can probably get away with anything you want!! "

I wish

This site is has the very same saying in life.

"If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is"

Good luck with your future meets

Widnes

Just because people dont chat on the phone or cam doesn't mean they are fake tho. I dont do either and never will.snap I don't either and no ones had a problem with it . Op hope its not too long before you have s great meet

Yet but both you and CellesterFem have such great sexy arses you can probably get away with anything you want!!

I wish "

Well it looks bloody good to me but I'm willing to come and examine it more closely to be sure, if you want!! he he

By *efreeMan  over a year ago

North Staffs

Move on. I got stood up after booking and paying for an hotel and we had already met socially.

» Add a new message to this topic