FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A bit confused!!!!

A bit confused!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *th Chesh72 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hello (to whoever bothers to read this ) Im a bit confused about this site because you cant get verified unless you meet someone.....and people wont meet you if you aren't verified!! They seem to think you're a fake or timewaster. Its a bit of a catch 22 situation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There are plenty of people who meet non-verified people. I know, I'm one of them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There will always be someone who will meet a newbie. I've done it myself lol. Maybe try a club? xx

I meet a lot of newbies. Infact i think i've met a lot more newbies than already verified men.

Maybe it's your profile.

I would meet unverified men but you're right it can be a catch 22 situation.

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

At least you're photo verified! That's a start..

But as someone has previously said try and attend a club/party! Even if it's just a social.. Get chatting to other guests to see if any can verify you. Also, more often than not, venue owners / party organisers will gladly verify you to get you started off too!

Good luck

Would you meet someone who has been on site for over a year but has no verification ?? X

London

Pity that the ladies telling me they meet newbies are miles from me!

By *upoftea2Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Hello (to whoever bothers to read this ) Im a bit confused about this site because you cant get verified unless you meet someone.....and people wont meet you if you aren't verified!! They seem to think you're a fake or timewaster. Its a bit of a catch 22 situation"

Catch 22; it's a good read in fairness to it!

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Go on cam in the chat rooms and you can be verified that way or a 1 to 1 Skype chat also.

"Pity that the ladies telling me they meet newbies are miles from me! "

so log in to the chatrooms on this site and someone will verify you by webcam. It's not hard.

London

Thank you. Thats given me a bit of hope anyway. Might just hang around a bit longer x.

London

Ive only been on here 2 weeks x

London

Can you do that on a mobile?

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I have also met unverified men

"Hello (to whoever bothers to read this ) Im a bit confused about this site because you cant get verified unless you meet someone.....and people wont meet you if you aren't verified!! They seem to think you're a fake or timewaster. Its a bit of a catch 22 situation

Catch 22; it's a good read in fairness to it! "

I couldn't choose between reading the book or watching the film

I've verified loads of straight lads

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

books better but the film is a laugh

I'm with you on this one. Couples and women they say like what you say but your not verified so won't meet! On other forum people say single men need to give it 6 months . I'm genuine , reply or send messages politely and still they won't meet. I appreciate lot of time waisters on here and me pretending to be women or couples etc. but we just need a chance!

"Pity that the ladies telling me they meet newbies are miles from me! "

Maybe you have to make the effort and travel to them. When you have been here over a year without even a sniff of a meet the fact that you have to make alot of effort will be very clear to you. Socials are held all over. No excuse really.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

OP: it might be your negative profile that is preventing people for wanting to meet you. Think about how you could improve it.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm with you on this one. Couples and women they say like what you say but your not verified so won't meet! On other forum people say single men need to give it 6 months . I'm genuine , reply or send messages politely and still they won't meet. I appreciate lot of time waisters on here and me pretending to be women or couples etc. but we just need a chance!"

Negative profile = no meets

"Hello (to whoever bothers to read this ) Im a bit confused about this site because you cant get verified unless you meet someone.....and people wont meet you if you aren't verified!! They seem to think you're a fake or timewaster. Its a bit of a catch 22 situation

Catch 22; it's a good read in fairness to it! "

It is...

Brighton - even Hove!

Could the whinging men on here please check the spelling on their profile? If you're arrogant enough to describe yourself as professional, have the wit and intelligence to make sure everything is spelt correctly otherwise it makes you look like a twat. It's that that might be losing you meets.

After all, now you're beginning to realise, if you can't be bothered to make an effort with your profile, then people won't make the effort to make contact.

"Could the whinging men on here please check the spelling on their profile? If you're arrogant enough to describe yourself as professional, have the wit and intelligence to make sure everything is spelt correctly otherwise it makes you look like a twat. It's that that might be losing you meets.

After all, now you're beginning to realise, if you can't be bothered to make an effort with your profile, then people won't make the effort to make contact. "

Tea Steve?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Hello (to whoever bothers to read this ) Im a bit confused about this site because you cant get verified unless you meet someone.....and people wont meet you if you aren't verified!! They seem to think you're a fake or timewaster. Its a bit of a catch 22 situation"

I've told you this before. ...you've only been on here just over a week! Its not a guaranteed instant shag once you join, you have to take time to get to know people, not start whining after a few days that nobody will meet! Have patience!!!!!

"Ive only been on here 2 weeks x"

Except it says you joined a week ago

we have met unverified - had a quick chat on the phone first -

Brighton - even Hove!

Tea? I need a strong coffee.

I read your profile...started off ok but then that bit at the end..very bitter...almost uncomfortably so

That needs to go !

If you feel you've wasted five minutes of your life writing a simple profile but one that is intended to find yourself a f/b or even partner then you need to spend an hour doing a new one

Well done for not having silly cock shots sat on the toilet though...that's refreshing !

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We read your profile which had us interested up to and including the word chemistry. After that your profile turned us off.

We did not appreciate the attempt at humour in the next paragraph and the last paragraph made us feel you would let us down (no reason for us to feel that but we just did).

It is always going to be more difficult for single males to get a meet and therefore their profiles have got to entice that bit more than couples or single women.

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"I'm with you on this one. Couples and women they say like what you say but your not verified so won't meet! On other forum people say single men need to give it 6 months . I'm genuine , reply or send messages politely and still they won't meet. I appreciate lot of time waisters on here and me pretending to be women or couples etc. but we just need a chance!"

May I suggest you visit a couple of clubs? Most people are happy to verify after a bit of a chat. Even the staff in the clubs will do this. You need to get out in the real world... Most clubs are like your local pub, but with added benefits.

Good luck.

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Could the whinging men on here please check the spelling on their profile? If you're arrogant enough to describe yourself as professional, have the wit and intelligence to make sure everything is spelt correctly otherwise it makes you look like a twat. It's that that might be losing you meets.

After all, now you're beginning to realise, if you can't be bothered to make an effort with your profile, then people won't make the effort to make contact. "

I agree entirely with this.

Predictive text helps if you have dyslexia. Refine your profile. Let your personality and humour come through.

London

"I read your profile...started off ok but then that bit at the end..very bitter...almost uncomfortably so

That needs to go !

If you feel you've wasted five minutes of your life writing a simple profile but one that is intended to find yourself a f/b or even partner then you need to spend an hour doing a new one

Well done for not having silly cock shots sat on the toilet though...that's refreshing !"

LOL Thanks for the advice

London

"Ive only been on here 2 weeks x

Except it says you joined a week ago "

Well.....11 days actually

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Try a social or a club... Get talking with people.. Are they on here? If so see if after the event you made a big enough impact on them by message and get verified..

Easy. Worked for me and now we play when able.....it's not just about here and now sex!

what am I saying

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Shame about our age preferences !

Jane x

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. You don't need verifications in order to meet people . Some verifications are meaningless . For arranging meets what is required is a, a well written profile that stands out fom all the competition , good photographs and only targeting members if you match their specific requirements .

"There are plenty of people who meet non-verified people. I know, I'm one of them."
i am too and a lot dnt want there fun spoilt by having to prove anything to anyone or who they did it with! Im sure the ones who are verified within 2mins of bein on cos they met someone for a costa coffee 3mths ago can help

Well I've just had "6 months and no verifications? NO THANKS"

Strange that a large part of this lifestyle is that we respect privacy, discretion, etc but if you choose to do that then it's apparently a major issue, you're fake, a time waster, etc....

I choose not to do the social/clubs - not my personal cup of tea.

Personally I found out about here from a very long time member who I met outside of the "scene" but because we have chosen to keep that part separate the fact we have not verified each other is an issue to some when you do chat, others won't even chat.

Take from that what you will......

I won't even talk to unverified people now never mind bothering to arranging a meet with one, too much hassle

"Well I've just had "6 months and no verifications? NO THANKS"

Strange that a large part of this lifestyle is that we respect privacy, discretion, etc but if you choose to do that then it's apparently a major issue, you're fake, a time waster, etc....

I choose not to do the social/clubs - not my personal cup of tea.

Personally I found out about here from a very long time member who I met outside of the "scene" but because we have chosen to keep that part separate the fact we have not verified each other is an issue to some when you do chat, others won't even chat.

Take from that what you will......"

Don't lose hope fella, think I went around 7 or 8 months till I got my first meet - though by that time I had got myself cam verified.

I'm still a little nervous about going to clubs myself, but may do it someday.

Pop into the chat rooms and get yourself on cam. But don't just sit there expecting someone to just click your cam and verify you - talk to people. Not everyone who you chat to will be willing to give you a veri though. I had got chatting to one woman - we were both on cam and chatting for ages, but when I asked if sh'd kindly verify me, she said something along the lines of not giving cam verifications. That said, someone else had obviously noticed me ask her and very kindly verified me.

Another thing is that even if you get a meet, there's no guarantee that you will get a veri. I've had a few meets that haven't resulted in a veri, but to be honest, it doesn't really bother me as that isn't why I'm on fab. And some people can be put off by too many anyway.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i meet un verified people so do many others

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

It's easy, go to a social.

» Add a new message to this topic