FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples with single profiles

Couples with single profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I play as a couple and apart. We've thought about creating single profiles too.

Would it be OK to verify ourselves?

Do you have any experience of single profiles in couples?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

No it wouldn't be Ok to verify yourselves. It's against site rules.

That said many couples do have single profiles.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"My wife and I play as a couple and apart. We've thought about creating single profiles too.

Would it be OK to verify ourselves?

Do you have any experience of single profiles in couples?"

Official answer - yes you can each have single profiles as well as your couples one. No, you cant verify your own accounts.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

My BF and I play together and apart so have three profiles between us. I haven't verified him/us or vice versa though.

Thanks. We'll setup our own accounts and NOT verify ourselves.

We'll be one of the 1000s of unverified users. I suspect that my wife will be verified much faster than me because of the number of guys that want have sex with her!

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Don't see any reason why you can't go back to people who've verified you in the past to send you a short veri to say they have met you in the past as part of a couple. Much better anyway then single men pretending to be a couple lol.

By *efreeMan  over a year ago

North Staffs

"Thanks. We'll setup our own accounts and NOT verify ourselves.

We'll be one of the 1000s of unverified users. I suspect that my wife will be verified much faster than me because of the number of guys that want have sex with her!"

But your profile says you don't want to meet single guys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don't see any reason why you can't go back to people who've verified you in the past to send you a short veri to say they have met you in the past as part of a couple. Much better anyway then single men pretending to be a

couple lol."

When I set up my single profile a couple of my friends that I had met under our couples profile verified me.

[Removed by poster at 15/01/15 18:18:45]

The only issue with your single male profile will be all the people who'll instantly assume your cheating on your wife and will instantly hate you because they "know" your disrespectful to your good wife without knowing the facts

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"The only issue with your single male profile will be all the people who'll instantly assume your cheating on your wife and will instantly hate you because they "know" your disrespectful to your good wife without knowing the facts

"

There will always be somebody that jumps to that conclusion but if it says in the profile that 'my other half is XXX and our couples profile is YYY' then people can easily check it out and see thats its all above board

We have our couples profile and both had single profiles. I toria closed mine down due to the hassle I was getting and just use our couples to meet. Andy has his own profile open and we have our couples name on there and even that he's happy for women to message there if they need too. Plus opening line I am in a relationship and yes she knows I am on here because she is too lol xx

We have a couple profile and our own single ones. You cant verify each other, but maybe if you've met couples of singles together they would be happy to verify you separately?

But you can verify each other?

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"But you can verify each other?"

You could from your respective single accounts. But verifying you as a single from an account where you are part of a couple is you verifying yourself...

"But you can verify each other?

You could from your respective single accounts. But verifying you as a single from an account where you are part of a couple is you verifying yourself..."

I don't believe you can if you share an internet connection? I think I tried it when hubby and I set up our own accounts.

"Don't see any reason why you can't go back to people who've verified you in the past to send you a short veri to say they have met you in the past as part of a couple. Much better anyway then single men pretending to be a

couple lol.

When I set up my single profile a couple of my friends that I had met under our couples profile verified me. "

How did it feel using single profiles. We ard a couple, wonder hos your partner felt about you doing it xxx

I ve done it and you can meet a whole new set of friends

I've setup a single profile and I have a photo of my wife and I holding up a piece of paper saying 'I'm give permission for my husband to play as...'

That should hopefully mitigate the fear of playing behind her back.

We won't be verifying our own accounts

couple lol.

When I set up my single profile a couple of my friends that I had met under our couples profile verified me.

How did it feel using single profiles. We ard a couple, wonder hos your partner felt about you doing it xxx"

I was already meeting alone under our couples profile the single profile was set up mainly to ease the admin confusions we were having remembering who wanted to meet alone or as a couple. Hubby loves me going out and meeting alone and looks forward to the pics and texts while I'm out and to hearing all about it when i return. It works well for us.

Both me and partner have singles and a couples profiles. We mainly use our single ones as we get off on finding out about each others meets. Not for everyone we know but we love it.

"I've setup a single profile and I have a photo of my wife and I holding up a piece of paper saying 'I'm give permission for my husband to play as...'

That should hopefully mitigate the fear of playing behind her back.

We won't be verifying our own accounts "

don't hold your breath waiting for a meet.

as you can see from replys to your question its not permitted to verify yourselves with single profiles.

maybe you should both try another site where you can go on as singles and keep this site as a couple.

just not worth the risk of being blocked-

"as you can see from replys to your question its not permitted to verify yourselves with single profiles.

maybe you should both try another site where you can go on as singles and keep this site as a couple.

just not worth the risk of being blocked-"

There's no need to use another site just do what others recommend in the thread and ask a previous meet to verify you.

the alternatives are webcam, social or a meet from their single profiles.

single men do get meets despite what you see in the forums lol

» Add a new message to this topic