FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > people robbing pictures

people robbing pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its come to my attention that there is another profile going around using my profile picture of my lips & chatting to guys who are then coming to me saying we have spoken before etc when clearly we havent. I find this quite annoying & pathetic. Why use someone elses pics? When you meet up with someone they will see its not you! How can i sort this problem? How do I contact admin? I dont use the site often so not so sure of things. (Thanks in advance)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report the profile..

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

oh no not again !

2nd time today

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

and they dont meet up so its not a problem 4 them

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

you probably need to involve the british military !

Im guessing you are trying to be smart "freelove" but how would you feel if i took your pics to make a profile and chatted to guys pretending to be you? I can assure you that you wouldnt be so smart!!

Guys i dont have the profile name so cant report it. Ive just had a lot of people trying to continue conversations i never started and we realised it must be a fake account. Also a few have said since my post earlier that they have seen a second profile.

Why bother when you cant meet because you clearly dont look like me? Idiots!!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

They done want to meet so it's no issue for them. Can you not ask they people who are trying to chat to you for the profile name? Without it there is not much you can do other than trawl all the profiles hoping to get lucky.

I've had it happen before but luckily someone told me their profile name so I coukd report it. Administration suspended theory account.

Ive had this happen but a profile on another site set up using these pics & others that I sent to someone i thought I could trust on whatsapp! Clearly not! IF you can get hold of the account then definitely report I understand how frustrating it is

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

You should also bear in mind that "I was chatting to you before" is a line often used...............

"You should also bear in mind that "I was chatting to you before" is a line often used..............."

Exatly this. If they were chatting to this other profile then surely they'd have a message from them in their inbox to continue the conversation. If not, they've searched and found you thinking its them, sounds a bit odd. Do a search yourself.

By *issN11Woman  over a year ago

Bournemouth

My pics all have my logo on - across and it seems to put people off.

It happens a lot on other sides - all you can do is find the name and report it.

People won't stop using others pic - we all know that. Ask the guys if they can report the profile too

Good luck

By *andy57TV/TS  over a year ago

york

I have had this happen to me on a couple of occasions now and used on a different sites i managed to find them and report them but they just set up a new profile the next day i know this dose not help but ir happens to lots of people

Maybe do a reverse google image search to see if they come up on any other profiles. Then report the profile. Good luck. It happened to me.

By *ngel_38Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

"Its come to my attention that there is another profile going around using my profile picture of my lips & chatting to guys who are then coming to me saying we have spoken before etc when clearly we havent. I find this quite annoying & pathetic. Why use someone elses pics? When you meet up with someone they will see its not you! How can i sort this problem? How do I contact admin? I dont use the site often so not so sure of things. (Thanks in advance)"

Which lips ?

"You should also bear in mind that "I was chatting to you before" is a line often used..............."

Ah I get that but it was more they spoke to me before and came across my page thinking it was the other page. If it was just 1 bloke that said it id say whatever but its been a good few. Waiting to see can anyone givd me a name. I dont care as such because its only my lips just find it sad that someone would do it ya know.x

"Tineye" a website does a Reverse Image Search - this shows using ur own pictures off file where your pictures are... We check from time to time and only twice now found some one using pictures of us on a different site.. Deleted profile

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"My pics all have my logo on - across and it seems to put people off "

I've seen this on a pic that I don't believe is that persons, as someone else uploaded it 2 months before he did! I also don't believe it was the original persons either!

Shame because other than that picture the guy seems like a genuine bloke so don't know why he felt the need to do that!

Its silly really to rob pics though. It wont benefit you in the long run. Good luck trying to explain where the piercings are gone when they do meet someone.Haha

Its like men on here you know straight away when their pics are fake.

By *woodiMan  over a year ago

notts

Hi this happend to me a few years ago they used my pics and made a new profile a couple I meet told me about this I reported them can't understand why anyone would make out there someone else's

"Its silly really to rob pics though. It wont benefit you in the long run. Good luck trying to explain where the piercings are gone when they do meet someone.Haha

Its like men on here you know straight away when their pics are fake."

These people don't meet, they just get their kicks out of leading people on.

Why be on the site then? Sad fucks!! Im flattered my lips made them think wow Ill rob them.Haha

And men wonder why women are cautious about who they send pics to.

"Why be on the site then? Sad fucks!! Im flattered my lips made them think wow Ill rob them.Haha

And men wonder why women are cautious about who they send pics to."

They are sad, agreed. Many people on here don't meet which is fine but they don't feel the need to use others photos and lead them on.

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mijas Costa

Have you seem Catfish on MTV? It's shocking how many people lead others on and for so long. They use reverse image search to really good effect. They also goggle phone numbers which brings up really interesting results. I'm curious and going to see where mine have spread to

Oh ive seen Catfish alright.Haha Ah leave them to it but if anyone gets a mail using my profile pic and its not from my profile SUGARWHIP please let me know.x

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

It happened to me once. But I was given the profile name. I just reported it and the fake profile was removed due to it bring new and my pic had been uploaded quite a while before.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Sorry to hear this has happened to you OP - some people are just sad and pathetic.

I did a quick Google reverse image search on our pics and had a good giggle doing it. Matching images of Zed holding his manhood were pictures of baguettes and someone holding a chick. Pics of my boobs brought up images of bald headed men Glad to say that's all they yielded.

Hahaha Really? I must try that google search when I get time to use my laptop. I use my mobile mainly. I guess some people just have too much time on their hands.x

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

OP have you asked all these other guys the name of the profile they've apparently been talking to?

Simple way to identify it - and then you can report it.

A

How do you reverse google search???

evesham

"Its silly really to rob pics though. It wont benefit you in the long run. Good luck trying to explain where the piercings are gone when they do meet someone.Haha

Its like men on here you know straight away when their pics are fake."

They don't want to meet anyone...how many times!! Lol

You can reverse image search on your phone. Just hold and press your screen on said image and a menu should come up. One of the options is reverse image search. Least it does on my phone.

Not all of them dont want to meet keep your hat on luv! Very easy to pull off a lip piercing or say you have taken it out etc which is my issue!

Aa for the profile name some say its similar to mine others cant think of it.

Its the weird & wonderful world of fab.

evesham

"Not all of them dont want to meet keep your hat on luv! Very easy to pull off a lip piercing or say you have taken it out etc which is my issue!

Aa for the profile name some say its similar to mine others cant think of it.

Its the weird & wonderful world of fab."

Hats don't suit me

» Add a new message to this topic