FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > User name/email address query

User name/email address query

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I tried to help a friend of mine set up an account on here. She had an account previously but deleted it. She tried to set it up using the same name and email address but was told that they were both in use. Can you use a user name or email address again after deleting an account? I've searched for the user name but it just says cannot be found.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I tried to help a friend of mine set up an account on here. She had an account previously but deleted it. She tried to set it up using the same name and email address but was told that they were both in use. Can you use a user name or email address again after deleting an account? I've searched for the user name but it just says cannot be found.

Thanks"

User name, I'm not sure of because ours is the same as a previous account although we may have changed the spacing or capitalisation...but you can't use the same email address so that people can't set up multiple accounts to verify themselves

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have deleted our account and then made a new one using exactly the same email address, user name and password.

» Add a new message to this topic